PDA

View Full Version : No Individual LTQ on Kindle

LarryJackson
03-11-2014, 02:44 PM
I have No Individual LTQ on Kindle, but I do have the Beginner and Faction LTQs?I

I've shutdown and reloaded multiple (5-10x) times.

Anyone else having this problem?

I C STUFF
03-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Search the forum for posts on discussions about Kindle.
It'll reveal much more than you might want to know.

italo512
03-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Search the forum for posts on discussions about Kindle.
It'll reveal much more than you might want to know.
I'll be the bearer of bad news. When I started this game, it was on my phone. After I got addicted,I wanted to play on a bigger screen. I purchased a kindle fire. It was everything I wanted, UNTIL........
Everyone in my faction were doing the ltq's. I couldn't see them. Everyone was getting free gold, I couldn't see where get it. Everyone was fighting bosses, and I had nothing. After contacting Gree, and uninstalling and reinstalling over 50 times, I figured something was wrong. Everytimee I had an update, someone in my faction would have to tell me, and I would have to uninstall and reinstall. every time there was an ltq, my members had to tell me the target.Well, come to find out,Gree stopped updating for the a kindle fire. Only took me over a month and research on the forum to find out!!! NOW I'M BACK TO MY PHONE!!!

FromAfar
03-11-2014, 05:02 PM
yo dude,

iirc, GREE quit supporting kindle. or maybe kindle-zon said gree stuff was too buggy... who knows.

you have to load the latest version manually.

somewhere there was a thread, i may have posted in, that noted what had to be loaded...

iirc, one of the other "updater" programs was required. i forget the names now, but myacp... or something like that... and there was another too, which i forget. you may get lucky finding it by searching the site.

good luck to ya.

I have No Individual LTQ on Kindle, but I do have the Beginner and Faction LTQs?I

I've shutdown and reloaded multiple (5-10x) times.

Anyone else having this problem?

2000y2k
03-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Yup no longer supporting that device.

pb23
03-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Sorry Larry.

jeffvan
03-12-2014, 03:17 AM
Just search on google on how to root your kindle fire hd. Takes about 30 minutes when all is said and done. I have been using it like this now for Modern War for about 6 months with no issues. Caveat, except those experienced by other android users!

Good luck.

Leader of TiP (The Inner Phoenix) 624 055 354

Agent Orange
03-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Yup the Amazon app store is no longer being supported. Gree official line when I sent in a ticket was that Kindle was no longer supported.

But the problem is, is that the two devices Gree nailed were Android tablets, which I also pointed out. The strange part is only 1 event no longer works,the faction LTQ so basically I have two players forced to sit it out but collect the units.

So anyone with an Android tablet or phone that only came stock with the Amazon store is also screwed.

Veccster
03-12-2014, 08:14 AM
Not sure about the Fire HD but most the original kindle's come with the option to install apps from "unknown sources". Search the web for more information. If you are able to do that, you can install the android version and it will work perfectly.

This can be done without rooting or "jailbreaking" your kindle. You just need to check the "unknown sources" option and download the .apk file from somewhere. I have android and used an easy app call APK Extractor to extract and email the app to my friend who then installed it on his kindle. Works perfectly.