PDA

View Full Version : Level 179 looking for active ( preferably ENGLISH GUILD )

gamblA
03-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Hey, im Hardnut, im tired of my current guild. dont get me wrong, they are ambitious and have plenty of participation but nobody seems to communicate at all. i am in a faction on Modern War that have a laugh, a joke and also take the game seriously. i am looking for the same kind of commeradery in Kingdom Age. i play several times a day and i am very active in guild quests, boss events And battles. Also, I would prefer an english guild as it would be nice to all fight in battles in the same time zone. A top 1000 guild would be preferable but not essential. my stats arent very high for my level because the first year of playing KA i wasnt in a guild and focused purely on building my base. my stats are 1.89mill att / 1.77mill def and improving quickly. If you think your guild suits me then message me on here or email me at timdonohue@hotmail.com. My user I.d. Is 762112975. No time wasters please :-).

jtho
03-31-2014, 02:25 PM
You are welcome to our guild, code is 247610322, we are currently low in members 29 (48) but we are hoping to improve. Come check us out!