PDA

View Full Version : How much time to get a "real" response to support ticket?

Dixie_Boy
03-11-2014, 06:48 AM
With the recent increase in communication on the forums, let's limit this to this calendar year. The robo-response "we got your request" message and the de facto "uninstall/re-install/restart" responses do not count either.

If you really had an issue that needed human thought/interaction with Gree support, what is the shortest/average/longest time it has taken for you personally (not your buddy, not your cousin's dog's best friend's owner's brother, YOU personally)?

Dixie_Boy
03-11-2014, 07:25 AM
I am currently at 14 days and counting.

Sloopkogel
03-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Normally I get a "real"response within a day, but I'm waiting for 5 days now! :-(

Chuck5
03-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Been waiting 2 weeks trying to transfer my game ticket number 1419755

lemonhaze
03-11-2014, 06:13 PM
i sent in a ticket today and got a response back in less then 30mins..i think its one the fastest ever but although they got back to me fast it did not even anwser the question i was needing..i asked why when i watch vidoes it says i get 2 but i only get credit for 1..the response they sent me back said..." when watching videos and it comes up and says no more videos tilll tomorrow means u cant get more gold till the next day" hahaha how is that even remotely possible to what i was asking..so i sent a reply back step by step makeing it clear as ever i understood that part but i wanted to know why when it says i get 2 videos that im only getting gold for 1. like for instance i watched 6 videos earlier today and i should have got 12 i only got 6..lets see what kinda beating around the bush response they send me back this time..*SIGHS*

Dixie_Boy
03-12-2014, 05:02 AM
Question: At what point should someone contact Google requesting a refund based on fraud / bait-and-switch (promise of unit to help with game play, but never received)? Might also have to have them investigate business practices and request them to remove MW from the Google Play store (or disallow in-app purchases) - that might get Gree's attention.

ElmoMW
03-12-2014, 05:31 AM
Its been 21 days since I first sent in a ticket trying to recover my account. First ticket I sent didn't get a response, the second ticket I sent (#1414778), which was 2 weeks after the first did get a response after asking for the account details. That was a week ago and have yet to have my account recovered.

It doesn't seem like the support staff work in any particular order.

I'll give it another week max, which would make it a month before I throw in the towel and call it a day on this farce of a game.

Big Red - Nomad
03-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Trick Question - there are no real responses to tickets. All you will ever get is a series of canned answers. you have much better luck getting answers on the forum. If you ask a question that doesn't fit any answers you will get the infamous " I am sorry and will forward your feedback to the developers for them to look into it"

As for the lost account if you have and old ticket you to gree from the device the account was on at the bottom you have all kinds of info that should help gree find it, put that in your ticket. Also some people will send a ticket every three days while account is lost. Add what request this is in the title 1st, 2nd, 3rd...15th and so on.

Dixie_Boy
03-12-2014, 12:17 PM
I find it funny how the mods pick and choose which threads they want to respond to. Can I give a canned response - post it. If not, sit back and quietly ignore it (kind of like the email support guys - are they one and the same?)

good gawd noooo
03-12-2014, 12:22 PM
around xmas I got a response to ticket to get my game back within 24 hours. since then I have sent in a couple more tickets. got a response back from one yesterday was a ticket I sent in 30 days ago. I currently am asking them to look into transferring my mini account back from device that crashed that one is currently at 3 days. so it varies. but note it is getting significantly worse....

good gawd noooo
03-12-2014, 12:24 PM
around xmas I got a response to ticket to get my game back within 24 hours. since then I have sent in a couple more tickets. got a response back from one yesterday was a ticket I sent in 30 days ago. I currently am asking them to look into transferring my mini account back from device that crashed that one is currently at 3 days. so it varies. but note it is getting significantly worse....

also want to note my mini had strong chance of reaching the 100 goals for boss event(no longer) and was also upgrading the new ltb was upto lvl 6 again wont be able to complete due to delay in their responses

SmoothCriminal
03-12-2014, 12:27 PM
I usually always get a quick response because i ask politely, longest has been 24h max. If you've been a **** with them in the past then its only right that they make you wait

creature
03-12-2014, 12:33 PM
It's like bingo! If your lucky your number comes up and you get a fast response, if not......send another ticket and wait!

button
03-12-2014, 12:51 PM
I asked if it was possible to delete grunts in game or if it had to be done by sending in a ticket. They responded by removing all of my grunts the day before war. It was like a 2 weeks difference and a shock to losing like 80 allies really quick

Dixie_Boy
03-14-2014, 05:31 AM
I usually always get a quick response because i ask politely, longest has been 24h max. If you've been a **** with them in the past then its only right that they make you wait

You are only assuming that we are all ***** with them. This is not the case. I had a simple question and wanted an explanation as to why my faction did not receive a boost unit. I provided all the proof necessary to show we completed the task to get it.

Tkachukers
03-15-2014, 04:35 PM
I had to switch phones and the transfer didn't work. I sent a somewhat general question twice and received no communication for a couple days. I read forums and saw a post about reading FAQ. I followed the instructions and it did not work. I was growing more frustrated with the process and the fact that there are so many bad experiences. I then saw a second FAQ about lost accounts. Said to send in certain information. I did it early evening of the third night of waiting 8 pm ish pst. I expected no response or one In couple days. I was up late and at 11:30 pm received a response saying they could take care of it just needed a couple more pieces of info. I sent it in. Thinking again it would be too quick... I had to wake up at 4am that morning for work... When I did I had an email and it said it was done. I logged on with new phone and it was all there. So maybe the question sent to them needs to be more specific then just general. Once I was more specific it was done in less than 12 hours... So I am happy with what the result was. Part of me thinks I should of read FAQ sooner.

Dixie_Boy
03-17-2014, 05:18 AM
I did it early evening of the third night of waiting 8 pm ish pst. I expected no response or one In couple days. I was up late and at 11:30 pm received a response saying

Hmmm....that reminds me. The one time I got a useful reponse in a timely manner was when I sent the ticket in late in the evening. Maybe that is when support works and they simply have a script that dumps anything they don't get to.

So maybe the question sent to them needs to be more specific then just general.

How much more specific. I sent them the screenshots showing the leaderboard with no time remaining, our faction WD points and rank as well as the post-event splash screen showing our rank. Plus it had all the "goo" that the game sends regarding everything they need to locate your avatar.

ElmoMW
03-17-2014, 09:23 AM
Well it's coming up to a month to have my account recovered. I've done everything that I can apart from going over there and doing it myself.

1. I'm always polite in my mails (that didn't work)
2. They already had the details of my account from a previous ticket (that didn't work)
3. Included 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th reply (that didn't work)
4. Included that I'm a gold user (that also didn't work)

Two days left before I bomb my main account that spends hundreds of dollars every month.

I'll also be requesting refunds from both itunes and Goole play.

Hope you are happy now Gree.

Regards

Dixie_Boy
03-17-2014, 10:44 AM

Let us know how getting refunds works out.

lemonhaze
03-17-2014, 11:38 AM

whats your gree employee #?

ElmoMW
03-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Well my account has been finally been recovered. After all the things I've tried to do to make it easier for them to find my account, it took one frustrated customer to the brink of quitting his main for them to do anything about it.
Maybe they are playing a game over there to see who they can drag out for the longest? Who knows.

In any case, thank you Gree for finally getting my account back.

CJ54
03-17-2014, 05:56 PM

That has nothing to do with it, although we do close tickets after a warning if it is nothing but a wall of swear words.

Well it's coming up to a month to have my account recovered. I've done everything that I can apart from going over there and doing it myself.

1. I'm always polite in my mails (that didn't work)
2. They already had the details of my account from a previous ticket (that didn't work)
3. Included 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th reply (that didn't work)
4. Included that I'm a gold user (that also didn't work)

Two days left before I bomb my main account that spends hundreds of dollars every month.

Hope you are happy now Gree.

Regards

EDIT: Glad to hear you got the account back. I'll be looking into what the hold up was there.

hondo6695
03-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I lost access to my account. Lost time I heard from anyone in support was almost 4 days ago and still waiting to learn if I am ever going to get my account back. Worst part is the TOTAL lack of information from support personnel.

Hondo
03-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Hang on a sec. You mean to tell me you've had a real response?

gil611
03-18-2014, 07:48 AM
With the recent increase in communication on the forums, let's limit this to this calendar year. The robo-response "we got your request" message and the de facto "uninstall/re-install/restart" responses do not count either.

If you really had an issue that needed human thought/interaction with Gree support, what is the shortest/average/longest time it has taken for you personally (not your buddy, not your cousin's dog's best friend's owner's brother, YOU personally)?

it will take a long time because they still are not making enough money off us and that's the name of the game MONEY

Dixie_Boy
03-18-2014, 07:52 AM
I am currently at 14 days and counting.

So, I opened more tickets pointing back to original ticket. Once I requested a ticket to be escalated, I got a couple of responses. One didn't answer the question, one skirted the issue and still waiting on an explanation (yeah, good luck with that, I know).

Dixie_Boy
03-18-2014, 07:58 AM
Glad to hear you got the account back. I'll be looking into what the hold up was there.

Nowhere in that message did ElmoMW state he had his account back yet. I read that he he has sent in 5 tickets over the course of a month with no luck. AND that he is deleting his account and requesting refunds from Google/Apple.

Tkachukers
03-18-2014, 01:39 PM
How much more specific. I sent them the screenshots showing the leaderboard with no time remaining, our faction WD points and rank as well as the post-event splash screen showing our rank. Plus it had all the "goo" that the game sends regarding everything they need to locate your avatar.

Dixieboy. For me specific was my id and name. Device I was on and device going too. If you look on FAQ at the very bottom there was a part about lost accounts. I just sent that info in. Maybe I got lucky.