Beef beater
Hot rod
Toxic prick

sister morphine
03-11-2014, 11:43 AM
.... says a guy called dribblin todger. Lol :rolleyes:

dribblin todger
03-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Haha... It must be my mind then hey sis?

On a side note a dribblin todger would be a great loot item to unleash on your CC ememies.

Spivey
03-11-2014, 12:08 PM
I'm going to have to hijack this one, sorry.

Giggling like a schoolboy at the sexual undertones rewards but I do have to say that IMHO the limited edition "IRA Special" is in questionable taste, especially for us Brits. The IRA blew up kids indiscriminately, not too far from where I lived at the time.

I'm sure others across the pond might feel the same way about a "9/11 special" explosive, for example?

cmbrbb
03-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Is it my filthy mind...
But:
Going down
Beef beater
Hot rod
Toxic prick

Yet Gree will go and change people's names who it finds offensive. Hmm makes you wonder.

dahat003
03-11-2014, 02:03 PM

Giggling like a schoolboy at the sexual undertones rewards but I do have to say that IMHO the limited edition "IRA Special" is in questionable taste, especially for us Brits. The IRA blew up kids indiscriminately, not too far from where I lived at the time.

I'm sure others across the pond might feel the same way about a "9/11 special" explosive, for example?

It's against forum rules to hijack a thread. Please select the link below to increase your post count so you can create your own thread.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76988-Raise-Your-Post-Count-To-Create-Your-Own-Threads...

Spivey
03-11-2014, 02:14 PM
It's against forum rules to hijack a thread. Please select the link below to increase your post count so you can create your own thread.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76988-Raise-Your-Post-Count-To-Create-Your-Own-Threads...

Apologies and thank you for the steer.

b-w
03-11-2014, 02:34 PM

uhh. 9/11 wouldn't work for me. You're right.

TMI
03-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Remember that Family Guy episode where Lois just kept saying 9/11 over and over at the townhall meeting to get votes?
That was hilarious! Lmao
I'm gonna youtube that right now, hahaha

Edit Found it!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOh-rpvjYg

TZora
03-12-2014, 12:00 AM

come on, he's right on topic .. why would you direct him to make a new thread? just to clutter the forum with similar threads?

as to the discussion, agree, they're hypocrites!

Zippy69
03-12-2014, 03:13 AM
come on, he's right on topic .. why would you direct him to make a new thread? just to clutter the forum with similar threads?

as to the discussion, agree, they're hypocrites!

Yep IRA Bad Taste...

No one picked up on the Tamil Tiger references during the Indira Boss Event...

Referencing Any Terrorist Organisation (current or historical) Or Army which has caused atrocities shows a distinct lack of Imagination & Zero RESPECT...

& He wasn't Hijacking this Thread at all!
this thread refers to the 'terminology & names' used in the Current LTQ

so, what other names can we look forward too?

Nazi SWA Sticka
Idi Amin Choppa
Al Qaeda Leg Breaker
Twin Towers Widowmaker
Lockerbie Blowout
Osama Bin Liner
Srebrenican Stomper
Auschwitz Cooler

Your a Company with a World Wide Playing Audience, just take a minute to think before going live with some names!!!

& GREE are hypocrites: saying Bar Stewards and other words aren't right for Syndicate names; yet, when you start a new account, one of the 1st Goals is to go & Ice Some Bar Stewards...

PS: think the unimaginative GREE Employees, reference IRA at least once every St Patrick's Day; which is just around the corner!

sister morphine
03-12-2014, 03:30 AM
It really is unbelievable that some in the US continue to romanticise violent Irish republicanism (and yes, there were equally vile people on the unionist side, but nobody does similar with them). What would those people think if Gree made a prize of an airliner called Al Quaeda special delivery or something as twisted and sick? there would be total uproar and rightly so.

Gree need to stop putting out this IRA related garbage.

dribblin todger
03-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Yep IRA Bad Taste..
& GREE are hypocrites: saying Bar Stewards and other words aren't right for Syndicate names; yet, when you start a new account, one of the 1st Goals is to go & Ice Some Bar Stewards...!
Not to mention the "Bastard Blade" in my inventory

sister morphine
03-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Not to mention the "Bastard Blade" in my inventory
The current epic boss in KA is called Patrick, the Phookan Saint :eek: