PDA

View Full Version : Back after long break

ekzekuter
03-11-2014, 02:10 AM
Hello everyone, I used to play this game a lot like half of the year ago or so. Now I returned and what I see is some new changes. Like syndicates etc. So I have few questions and I really hope someone can help me by answering them.. :)
1. I am 56lvl atm and I have only 98k attack and 120k defense, as I remember long ago at my level these stats used to be really not bad, now my friend just started freshly to play, and atm he is 18lvl, and already he have almost same stats as mine 100k~ atk/def.. as I recall at this level at best peoples had around 2~10k stats, so I want to ask is now rewards changed or something like that?
2. I'm interested in to know if I can somehow grow up my stats or I just should start over? Because now as I see around my level peoples have double/triple my stats and to reach them is very hard because for example few days ago in game were an boss event in which I could barely reach 6stage, because my attacks to it was simply too weak.. So I want to know if I still can somehow reach up the others or I just need start over
3. Last question would be, I saw some topics that peoples selling Uzi/Bricks, I would like to know how they do that, because I dont remember that in this game it was possible to trade/sell something o.O

wawoftam
03-11-2014, 02:17 AM
Uzis are used in a syndicate boss event, Brick to build walls (protection) in syndicate battles and I would start over. There are many at your level with 5m+ in stats. I'd suggest 2-3M the average and obviously not so active lower. If you want to be active and enjoy the game just start again IMO (which is worth not a heap)

Wang
03-11-2014, 02:18 AM
It would be easier to start again, but you would need to find a syndicate for your stats to grow, otherwise it will be too slow to keep up with stat inflation.
Selling Uzis and Bricks work like this. Contact dealer, come to an agreement of a price, then if you have uzis or bricks, donate it to another syndicate, then they will donate in game cash, or real money to the other person.

ekzekuter
03-11-2014, 02:20 AM
Thank you for your fast respones guys :) Btw if I would find not bad syndicate with my old account maybe I could also catch up with others, or it will be simply too slow?

sister morphine
03-11-2014, 02:20 AM
1. Stat inflation linked to syndicates
2. If you can get in a syndicate even on a temporary basis (probably leave during wars as you'd be a prime target) it will help. You could try that for a cycle or two and see how it goes.
3. Again syndicate related. People move from one to another to drop off Uzis or bricks, and in return a member of that syn goes to the first player's to donate game cash.

CCKallDAY
03-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Any good modifiers? The old crate events had great modifiers.