PDA

View Full Version : boss battle not working

FromAfar
03-11-2014, 12:06 AM
so, i go to fight the boss, on android....

i have more then enough energy to kill the boss. no problem.

i hit the free or cash option, doesn't matter, i see the battle animation.

after a few seconds, my screen returns back to my base, or whatever location i was in prior to going to fight the boss.

the boss is still there, counting time to slip away. i try again to battle... same thing.

too many freaking bugs in your software!!!!!!!!!!! especially the android product!!!

get qa to sit side-by-side with apple and note the deficiencies. a blind man can see them!!!

Tardavic
03-11-2014, 02:35 PM
We are aware of this and have our developers looking into this. I would like to keep this thread open to any further updates!!

FromAfar
03-11-2014, 04:58 PM
after several exits, shutdown, and rebooting it was still broken. (this over the course of about 20-25 minutes)

said frigate, and went to bed.

after waking up in the morning, it was working.

if it were me programming it, i'd guess that there are way to many uninitialized variables.

too many things in android land do not work the first time you try them, then when you try again, they magically work.

for example, going from my base into the faction area.

enter application
touch clipboard, then touch faction .. some bs about server error (bs because you learn to ignore it)
touch ok... then touch faction again and your in.

the same, fail first time, then work, happens on too many screens in android land. it does not happen in apple land. (or i've not noticed it... with android, it is readily apparent)

tardovic, have your qa group sit down with both platforms side-x-side and compare notes.

on about 90% if the time, ios is better, on a few things THAT WORK android is better... that work, being the key phrase.

oh year, tardovic, when will ALL THE YEAR OLD AND OLDER bug fixes be coming. i swear, every ticket i've put in for trouble for months is close, and the reply is "we are aware, a fix is coming". ENOUGH BS'ing.

when is it coming? really?

Tardavic
03-11-2014, 07:23 PM
I would have to agree with you on all of this, and our engineers have compared platforms and have noticed the differences.

I am not able to provide any updates as to when there will be a fix for each of these issues as I do not always know myself.

I am still going to keep this thread open for discussion related to these sort of issues, primarily the boss battle not working and boss faction kills resetting, but am willing to try an answer any other questions you may have, if I have them/know them/can obtain them.

Agent1200
03-11-2014, 10:18 PM
Just had a boss down to last kill and all the sudden every time I tried to hit, I got kicked back to my base. After several restarts, 4g and wifi, ect. I actually completely lost my boss even though the timer had not run out. Android here as well. I'm not sending in a ticket, it's a waste of time.

Also, earlier today I leveled up and I never got my 3 skill points. Android. I also play iOS, and I keep saying I'm going to quit the android account out of frustration. I doubt anything will be fixed, as these aren't new bugs from what I hear.