PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to......

Carloco
03-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Recover an account without crime city ID

Aquaboo
03-10-2014, 11:54 PM
The only suggestion I have is to get someone from your mafia list to visit your hood and screenshot your profile - that might help them to identify the correct account if you can convince them it's yours (any Play Store/itunes receipts)

Carloco
03-10-2014, 11:59 PM
We'll I have no way to contact anybody. When I contacted support I gave them a my syndicate history. Hopefully that will work.

Aquaboo
03-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Why do you have no way to contact people on your mafia list? Don't you have any other syndicate members on your mafia and can just contact them thru your communications chat app?!

Carloco
03-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Luckily I found my ID via an old ticket I sent in. Just in case anyone needs it, it's at the bottom of the ticket. Any ideas now?????

Now I don't know what to do now that I have my id. The only thing I can find is the video a and f put up a whole back but you new the other device. Any suggestions???

hexie
03-11-2014, 04:45 AM
https://games.gree-support.net/entries/21775020-Crime-City-FAQs

cynicalmofo
03-11-2014, 05:11 AM
Luckily I found my ID via an old ticket I sent in. Just in case anyone needs it, it's at the bottom of the ticket. Any ideas now?????

Now I don't know what to do now that I have my id. The only thing I can find is the video a and f put up a whole back but you new the other device. Any suggestions???

Email support with the ID of your old account along with any history of gold purchases or gold usage in the game (Even if it was free gold). Also include information that may prove your ownership such as a recent post on the syndicate forum, a recent donation to the syndicate or a recent post you've made on someone else's wall.

You'll also need to include the ID of the Alex account you currently have on your device as the old account will be transferred to that new ID.

hope this helps