PDA

View Full Version : Prizes from War

ImmaBoss
03-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Where they at?? It's been 3 days since war ended. I'm about ready to quit this piece of **** game

KemoKidd
03-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Patience. They'll arrive at Gree o'clock. The problem is if that time is affected by daylight savings!

Edit: I just got mine. No splash screen but it's in my inventory.

cmbrbb
03-11-2014, 06:18 AM
Patience. They'll arrive at Gree o'clock. The problem is if that time is affected by daylight savings!

Edit: I just got mine. No splash screen but it's in my inventory.

Does it show up under the loot or under the type of item it was?

Dubstik
03-11-2014, 06:34 AM
I only have one of the individual prices so far. I have one for top 7000 and that's it. Wtf Gree...

asterisks
03-11-2014, 06:53 AM
I believe there's only 1 prize for the individual ranking.

Flapjacks
03-11-2014, 07:01 AM
If it's just the 1 prize according to where you ranked, I think that would be wrong.
In previous, individual events, you received the prize where you ranked & all prizes leading up to it.

cmbrbb
03-11-2014, 07:05 AM
I only have one of the individual prices so far. I have one for top 7000 and that's it. Wtf Gree...

You only get a prize for the level you were at not all the ones below. The individual is handled differently than the syndicate. Most likely because there are so many prize levels for the individual.

Dubstik
03-11-2014, 07:06 AM
If it's just the 1 prize according to where you ranked, I think that would be wrong.
In previous, individual events, you received the prize where you ranked & all prizes leading up to it.

This.

Exstras

ScornfulRapier
03-11-2014, 07:07 AM

Per A&F in the event sticky:

Individual rewards! Take note that you only get one prize for the tier you're on, you don't get all the prizes for the tiers below you

So no, it's not wrong.

Dubstik
03-11-2014, 07:08 AM
You only get a prize for the level you were at not all the ones below. The individual is handled differently than the syndicate. Most likely because there are so many prize levels for the individual.

Seriously. Dayum I'm happy that I didn't waste all that cash to get first place then :D

ImmaBoss
03-12-2014, 02:49 PM
????????????