PDA

View Full Version : The choice is yours

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Dear all,
Please do not PM me with unproductive comment as below, GREE did not, will not and can not FORCE anyone into playing nor using real USD in MW, THE CHOICE IS YOURS, if you have anything comment(s), post it the forum, and any complain(s) send in a ticket, it's just a game and it's your freedom to play as you wanted, I'm not your daddy and STOP WHINING ........moo👀

P/s - FYI, I do sat inside a Mercedes

I am curious, do u post some silly comments to just get under the skin of ppl associated w game? I can't believe that someone can be so ignorant and naive of business practices. Do u sit outside a Mercedes dealership and tell a man he is a fool for buying the $90k car and not the $20k Ford Focus and call him a whiner because his car broke down under warranty and is pissed he has to fuss w it and bad customer service at the dealership? Or maybe u tell the man who buys a $2 million dollar home and not a double wide trailer that he is whining because his pipes broke and flooded his basement and is ticked off at the insurance company for giving him the runaround. It is no diff w this game. Ppl have paid money for a product and want the service and return on it that should be given by a business provider. U seem to think there is a diff simply because it is a game. They are essentially one in the same. If u spend money on something u want a quality product in return. The fundamentals of business are based upon this, at least a successful one. Maybe u will realize that one day.

........moo👀

Mr. Artois
03-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Another stupid post from the resident forum troll

2000y2k
03-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Says the troll who post dumb unrelated content to multiple posts daily.

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Another stupid post from the resident forum troll

It takes a greater stupid to comment a stupid post, if that how you defined yourself, Mr Tortoise........moo👀

Badvock
Here here brother, it is not the players fault they are addicted to spending money on pixels. I blame everyone else but myself for the financial trouble I'm causing my family by chasing that elusive carrot that keeps getting placed further and further away. So please stop reminding me of my failures as a father and take the moo crap elsewhere.

............................... OINK!!!!!!!!!!

RetiredAndHappy
Must admit I agree with the comment in the quote.. I missed why it was aimed at you (and I dont wish to know), but it is a valid point.

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Here here brother, it is not the players fault they are addicted to spending money on pixels. I blame everyone else but myself for the financial trouble I'm causing my family by chasing that elusive carrot that keeps getting placed further and further away. So please stop reminding me of my failures as a father and take the moo crap elsewhere.

............................... OINK!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever, my advice is, play at the pace within your budget, family always first, you should be in control, cool down and take it easy buddy........moo👀

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Must admit I agree with the comment in the quote.. I missed why it was aimed at you (and I dont wish to know), but it is a valid point.

We're grown up, too bad if one have no self control, then one deserved no respect of others......moo👀

Jaebee
03-10-2014, 04:34 PM
And all this time I thought it was the cow that says "moo", not the troll. Wait till Old McDonald hears this, that whole children's song may need to be rewritten.

RetiredAndHappy
03-10-2014, 04:36 PM
We're grown up, too bad if one have no self control, then one deserved no respect of others......moo👀

Now that made no sense :)