PDA

View Full Version : MODs Please Do Your Job

Genen
03-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Dear MODs of this forum. I know it's not an easy job to monitor and maintain certain order in multiple threads on this forum with between multiple games. However in the past several months this forum degenerated to the worst kind of the gossipy and slanderous website. I know some of the people who are causing this mayhem are crying loud when threads they have started are getting closed. In my opinion if anything MODs are too lax and let filth and garbage be posted non stop.
There is a group of people congregate around MW community who are either retired or semi-retired or just tired. I call them parasites. Some of them used to play for the top SUP or PUN teams and have been booted out for hacking or bad behavior and some just their followers. Others former players from teams like TAR who have been banned for hacking. So either they have the sour g****s against their former teammates or beef with GREE because in their view it implanted micro chips in their heads and forced them to spent money on the game. They go from one thread or chatroom to another and post smears, lies and deceits. They also have fun creating fake accounts and hacking events like crates event. These parasites claimed it was act against GREE, but what they really did just hurt honest players who tried to match score of these idiots.
I do not mind some nudging or may be even a little trash talk. Every game and sport have it and it makes game a little bit more fun. But when these parasites come on forum and call me a racist with 0 knowledge who I am and what is my background it crosses the line. Also they create thread after thread with the same old accusations by pretending somehow they are looking for the truth. Even when they get an answer they create another thread and another with opening new accounts and spamming the forum.
I do not mind honest Q&A back and forth but this is not what is all about. This is just cheap propaganda to boost morale of one of the teams who is loosing event after event and platform for the revenge by parasites.
So MODs can you clean this mess please?
Suggest:
1. People who post here shall also provide their game in game names and faction they are belong.
2. Anybody who post smears without any proof or calling people racists or any other demeaning names shall be banned permanently. And not just their accounts but also their IPs.
3. Any repetitive threads shall be closed right after it started.
May be with less useless threads and garbage MODs and GREE developers will have more time responding to legitimate technical issues.

Big Baby Jesus
03-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Calling out mods is against the ToS. You are no better than a "parasite". If you have a concern or feel bullied, send a ticket into support or use the red phone.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pFjCLNEe6jk/UjGfz2iNPJI/AAAAAAAACYE/LXXCPj0Rb6U/s1600/winking+putin+u+mad+bro.jpg

Speed ump
03-10-2014, 02:18 PM
I'd say if the above post is calling out anyone, it's the trolls, and " parasites" as he is calling them.

CJ54
03-10-2014, 02:26 PM
I'd recommend judicious use of the report thread button.