PDA

View Full Version : Why have battle prizes been awarded before battle is over?

Biggy Smalls
03-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Have gone into the final battle ranked 51, matched against the Cathouse (great matchup by the way, cheers for that) And part way through we get our prizes... We are going for top 50, have put up 421,533 ip in this battle so far. I'm guessing that as the prizes have been awarded that this battle wont count for anything? Glad to see the downtime you planned in worked so effectively. What is going to be done about this latest mistake? Gold refunds, award the prizes that we should be getting etc etc. Would love to hear from ya.

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 12:43 PM
My syndicate is actively battling for placement, but we have already been awarded prizes? What is going on?

Luv4UR Mom
03-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Just have faith in Gree.... They knew you weren't going to make Top 50, so they just went and were trying to save everybody some time.

Biggy Smalls
03-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Haven't you got a bridge to hide under Mr Troll or is that just in nursery rhymes?

Luv4UR Mom
03-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Don't you have a life dude ?

Nope- Just the joyous times I share with you all!

Laelia
03-10-2014, 12:49 PM
just Gree making unneccesary work for themselves.....it will get fixed.....hope you end in the right place

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Another Gree stitch up....... Same for us! We dropped a ton of gold and looks like it's all in vain.....
re-arrange these words...........SUIT. LAW

Bahaha yeah good luck with that.
Always one that has to try and say it. Yet none of you do anything.

cooch
03-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Look, a lot of top syns took the foot off the pedal, so looks like major issue coming up.

CJ54
03-10-2014, 12:57 PM
DST appears to have struck in a new way, the actual war should have ended already. We'll get things sorted in regards to full participation and awards, but right now we're still investigating what the heck happened. Will update later with more info.

cooch
03-10-2014, 01:01 PM
DST appears to have struck in a new way, the actual war should have ended already. We'll get things sorted in regards to full participation and awards, but right now we're still investigating what the heck happened. Will update later with more info.

CJ surprised no one posted that your timer added an extra hour. We all assumed you did this on purpose. So I didn't post the heads up. Somebody at HQ should have noticed this.

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Did you guys remember to set your clocks back? You had 4 hours in which to do it.

Biggy Smalls
03-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Cheers for responding CJ, as you can understand there are many aggravated people out there who were pushing for position and spent a ton of gold. The final screen shot we got shows us finishing inside the top 50 but no top 50 prize. Any info you can give us on this mishap is appreciated.

cooch
03-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Cheers for responding CJ, as you can understand there are many aggravated people out there who were pushing for position and spent a ton of gold. The final screen shot we got shows us finishing inside the top 50 but no top 50 prize. Any info you can give us on this mishap is appreciated.

Because you got the Top 75. So they have to add Top 50 to yours. The ones that got TOp 50 but fell out, etc, are gonna get to keep them? Another Epic Fail.

Remember the last time they messed up and awarded extra prizes. What will they do now?

Dunky
03-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Same here... 1hr ago we were p140... then half past the hour... the leaderboard froze... didnt move at all... 3min before end of event..leaderboard unfroze and all of the sudden we were p151... so for half an hour we thought we were safe with 75k INSIDE top150 since it didnt move...

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 01:15 PM

When Later? We have been battling for 3 days straight. You need to be more specific.

Ciara
03-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Well, I sincerely hope that last battle counts because we spent shedloads of gold to get our final individual positions.

Gree owns us some time for the "maintenance" downtime anyway

nazgul
03-10-2014, 01:21 PM

I'm sure that this has been discussed in meetings there already, but may I respectfully suggest that you avoid timed leaderboard events on DST change weekends?

Thanks for the update.

Love and War
03-10-2014, 01:21 PM
I have my individual prize but not my syndicate prize

CJ54
03-10-2014, 01:46 PM
We will be re-running the reward script to adjust for the extra hour; no one is being double-rewarded or getting extra rewards, but anyone who ranked up in the last hour will get the prize for that new rank. We're shooting to have that done in the next hour.

Wrendrak
03-10-2014, 01:48 PM
I have my individual prize but not my syndicate prize

I got the synd prizes and not the individual prize. Good times.

jaxx
03-10-2014, 01:54 PM
We will be re-running the reward script to adjust for the extra hour; no one is being double-rewarded or getting extra rewards, but anyone who ranked up in the last hour will get the prize for that new rank. We're shooting to have that done in the next hour.

what about all the gold used by teams trying to rank up in the last hour?

Marine007
03-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Is our individual prize getting worked on to? Great question about the gold, are we going to get a comp? I used a lot of gold the last hr to make a push for
Next rank.

CJ54
03-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Is our individual prize getting worked on to?

Yes, we're working on that as well.

Dennis B
03-10-2014, 01:58 PM
I havent got my individual price at all. Anyone else?

DNA Polymerase III
03-10-2014, 02:02 PM
@Dennis B, read the post above yours.

reticlover
03-10-2014, 02:03 PM
I havent got my individual price at all. Anyone else?no they havent gave them yet

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 02:04 PM
what about all the gold used by teams trying to rank up in the last hour?

I agree. Just awarding the prizes seems like there was no accountability for the mistake. You admitted battle was supposed to be over an hour earlier, but you accepted battle declarations and gold spending. The leaderboards wouldn't update, so how was anybody supposed to know where they ranked? This whole this is a bad spot to be in Gree.

Dennis B
03-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Ohh, saw that now. Thanks guys.

jaxx
03-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Yes, we're working on that as well.

what about all the gold used in the last hour which you are now saying is irrelevant if you didn't actually tier up?

Biggy Smalls
03-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Yes, the amount of gold that was spent during syndicates final battles is a massive issue. At gree hq can you track who spent what during the final battle and refund accordingly, or is that a whole separate issue?

tgreen
03-10-2014, 02:11 PM
what about all the gold used in the last hour which you are now saying is irrelevant if you didn't actually tier up?

Conversely what about all the gold spent b/c we thought it was about to end only to find out there was another hour and it affected our tier placement?

Are you taking away those prizes? If so I would want all my gold back. Sigh, and no answer still on LTQ screw up from last week.

I must be a glutton for punishment for continuing this madness each month. Shame on me.

DoubleR7
03-10-2014, 02:12 PM
CJ

I finished on a top 25 team, yet have only been given the top 1000 prize. Is this script you speak of going to adjust this or should I send in a ticket.... Would rather not spam support personnel of it'll be taken care of in due time.

Thanks

CJ54
03-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Yes, the amount of gold that was spent during syndicates final battles is a massive issue. At gree hq can you track who spent what during the final battle and refund accordingly, or is that a whole separate issue?

Please re-read what I wrote. We're re-rewarding based on the last hour, so effort spent in the last hour did not go to waste. We won't be issuing back gold because the gold spent was not wasted.

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Conversely what about all the gold spent b/c we thought it was about to end only to find out there was another hour and it affected our tier placement?

Are you taking away those prizes? If so I would want all my gold back. Sigh, and no answer still on LTQ screw up from last week.

I must be a glutton for punishment for continuing this madness each month. Shame on me.

The in game clock showed what time it ended...

CJ54
03-10-2014, 02:14 PM

No, we're not taking anything away. No one is losing anything.

The LTQ (unrelated issue), we're still pulling the numbers on that and are hoping to have compensation for that out today or tomorrow.

jaxx
03-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Please re-read what I wrote. We're re-rewarding based on the last hour, so effort spent in the last hour did not go to waste. We won't be issuing back gold because the gold spent was not wasted.

what if at some point in the last hour you went into a tier above, but then finished outside? it's a waste of gold if you didn't make the tier above but the event should have ended an hour earlier so you shouldnt have been able to use gold anyway

JimCC/MW
03-10-2014, 02:18 PM
How about the fact that gold was wasted trying to defend a position that didn't need defended based on your solution?

polly
03-10-2014, 02:21 PM
The ltq issues you are going compensate for, is that including the last few months that it was going on as well?

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 02:23 PM
When will we be seeing the final numbers from war? I feel like we need to see that soon, otherwise there is no accountability..

CJ54
03-10-2014, 02:24 PM
When will we be seeing the final numbers from war? I feel like we need to see that soon, otherwise there is no accountability..

We'll pull that as soon as we have the initial rewarding issues sorted. One thing at a time.

Evan1000
This ain't really related to this thread but I can't post a new thread for some reason so I figured I'd post it here-
Did anyone get their individual prizes yet? I was in the top 13k for the individual prizes for the Trackside Slum Rumble and I got my syndicate prize (I was part of 4k) but not my individual. It was hard enough to sc**** up 22,483 syndicate points as a one-man syndicate to attack others and I was looking forward to my ind. prize, thanks to whoever took the time to read this lol

panty sniffer
Gree is damned if they do and damned if they don't based upon individual time zones. The only answer is multiple prizes or someone will have a legitimate complaint.

U.S. citizen and Euros... Aussie I think too maybe, who spent 100 gold to secure a place for individual prize here. I waited until last hour to determine how much I should spend and if it would be worth it or not. Someone from the other side of the planet would have done things differently based on how much time the game was telling them they had left.

Always thought time zones and daylight savings was a stupid idea in the first place.

The Real Bosses
03-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Now we have 1 hour more.. and gree dint change the time clock on the game... so prizes when out 1 hour before... wonder why they gave us a break if they dint fix the time change...

Zippy69
03-10-2014, 02:27 PM

what about the instances like those that happened to my teammate, BW...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85875-incredible-lag/page2

he lost about 20 minutes during fight, just after buying gold & pretty sure his gold hits never came through...

crime master gogo
03-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Polly be happy to get whatever gree gives back , you can't expect more from gree(dy) gree but to say they still working on it rather you have hope for playing more

montecore
03-10-2014, 02:33 PM

So if i was number five overall, and spent a bunch of gold to only get to number four (same prize/tier) i wont get a higher prize, or a refund on all the gold spent?

change_camp_hope
03-10-2014, 02:36 PM
We were 3rd all war Peace and Love and then when doing our final push the team in third were awarded the IP bonus 10 percent early. How is this fair in any way, why should I not be requesting all my gold back from Itunes? I only spent so much to get third and then we were unfairly disadvantaged in the final hour. Most of our team stopped hitting because of the futility after they had been rewarded the IP bonus but some kept going as the leaderboard looked like even whilst being so disadvantaged we may still make it but then the leaderboard updated late and we were 4th. I have sent ticket during war and am awaiting response before submitting to itunes for full refund of all gold spent during war.

TheWarthog
03-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Just have faith in Gree.... They knew you weren't going to make Top 50, so they just went and were trying to save everybody some time.

HaveFAITHinGree my dear boy indeed.

XxTrEpPiExX
03-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi I'm a off from OCM we pushed and used a **** load of gold to get into top100 and all of a sudden jumped 40k out??

cooch
03-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Hey CJ: Before Epic Fail Round 2 Occurs you'd better lock out Syns for another few hours until resolved!

Peeps will be kicked or move out and that will be another issue!

vitus79
03-10-2014, 02:43 PM
might be off topic but why did i lose a battle? logged in and got a splash of a loss.
i did not participate in this event yet got matched with a syndicate and lost.

i wasnt even at home to declare a battle on my ipad.. please explain how someone got matched up with me

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 02:44 PM
What happened to the Oracles response? He said something about when the Influence totals would be published? My friend told me to read it...now it is gone?

Zippy69
03-10-2014, 02:59 PM
This ain't really related to this thread but I can't post a new thread for some reason so I figured I'd post it here-
Did anyone get their individual prizes yet? I was in the top 13k for the individual prizes for the Trackside Slum Rumble and I got my syndicate prize (I was part of 4k) but not my individual. It was hard enough to sc**** up 22,483 syndicate points as a one-man syndicate to attack others and I was looking forward to my ind. prize, thanks to whoever took the time to read this lol

Evan: you're not the only other player wondering this...

looking at the Bonuses in my most recent account, there is NO INDIVIDUAL PRIZE and that account reached at least Top 20,000...

I have 3 other Accounts which would have ranked from top 10k, to at least top 6K...

what's going on with Individual Prizes...?

Zippy69
03-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Hey CJ: Before Epic Fail Round 2 Occurs you'd better lock out Syns for another few hours until resolved!

Peeps will be kicked or move out and that will be another issue!

looks like its been done already...

Our boss can't get rid of 2 players who promised 15K & delivered less than 1,300 between them both!

Electrify
03-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Im having problems with collection time to its now 10:30 pm instead of 9:30 like it was before time switch

b-w
03-10-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm screwed. I bought MORE gold for one target and it took me 24 minutes to get one hit off..So aggravating..I got every error message possible and some new ones that i hadn't seen before. The little circle spun around for 9 minutes straight. It was the worst. I wasted that money. I bought it for one reason and couldn't use it. So then i said well i have it and used it on the next battle on a terrible target and now that one didn't count..awesome. Great purchase. I'm well satisfied.

lordsagacity
03-10-2014, 03:04 PM
We were 3rd all war Peace and Love and then when doing our final push the team in third were awarded the IP bonus 10 percent early. How is this fair in any way, why should I not be requesting all my gold back from Itunes? I only spent so much to get third and then we were unfairly disadvantaged in the final hour. Most of our team stopped hitting because of the futility after they had been rewarded the IP bonus but some kept going as the leaderboard looked like even whilst being so disadvantaged we may still make it but then the leaderboard updated late and we were 4th. I have sent ticket during war and am awaiting response before submitting to itunes for full refund of all gold spent during war.

Appalled to see a top 3 team member still believe in tickets

Evan1000
03-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Evan: you're not the only other player wondering this...

looking at the Bonuses in my most recent account, there is NO INDIVIDUAL PRIZE and that account reached at least Top 20,000...

I have 3 other Accounts which would have ranked from top 10k, to at least top 6K...

what's going on with Individual Prizes...?

Yeah it sucks I sent an email to crime city support doubt they'll help at all and I'm surprised you're the only guy who responded as there were supposed to be a good 20 thousand prizes awarded

Green Drake
03-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Pretty sure we are all numb to Gree's inability to run an event error free at this point.

saintdenay11
03-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Pretty sure we are all numb to Gree's inability to run an event error free at this point.

You would think they would at least be able to get battles right, they only been having them once a month for the pass year. Nothing shocks me with this clown outfit anymore

H8er-aid
03-10-2014, 04:07 PM
So have the prize scripts been put through again yet? Call me dumb but I am still unclear whether or not my item will be removed.

reticlover
03-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Im having problems with collection time to its now 10:30 pm instead of 9:30 like it was before time switch nothing wrong ith collection times, they are the same, just time changed

CJ54
03-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Individual prizes are out.

drowranger
03-10-2014, 04:26 PM

what if i tell you, i still got nothing ?

H8er-aid
03-10-2014, 04:28 PM
what if i tell you, i still got nothing ? same as always your account your problem.

drowranger
03-10-2014, 04:35 PM
same as always your account your problem.

I think my reply was to CJ
You can mind your own business

H8er-aid
03-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Sorry I intruded in a private thread.

Daisy Brewski
03-10-2014, 04:43 PM

I was ranked 2nd overall in individual rankings and have yet to receive my individual prize. What do you mean they "are out"? A lot of money spent on this event to have Gree fail to deliver the prize for several hours after the event.

Luv4UR Mom
03-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Judging from my stats, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, but seeing as how Gree has repeatedly ignored the whole "make inventory searchable request"..... I can either spend an eternity searching through my inventory, or try to have a life. Well played Gree!!!

Swag-Goddrick
03-10-2014, 04:44 PM
were are the -% build times/ more % payout to make atk/def mods there needs to be a variety to make game balanced to what kind of player you have playing your horrible game.

ImmaBoss
03-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Nothing here either

RuckusX
03-10-2014, 04:49 PM
I got the synd prizes and not the individual prize. Good times.

Same here. And CJ, there needs to be some kind of compensation with the DST disaster. I knew something was odd because I've never seen a war run that late in the day.

Luv4UR Mom
03-10-2014, 04:56 PM
I was ranked 2nd overall in individual rankings.

Lies and propaganda! If this is true, you should be in here teaching your secrets, sharing your skill, and mentoring the next generation of CC players. Oh heck, never mind- There is no skill or secret..... Just tap, tap, tap.

HavingFun
03-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Super Duper Awesome.

Zippy69
03-10-2014, 05:08 PM

sorry CJ, but, like others, I beg to differ...

just checked the mini account I set up during last Raid Boss Event (as it has least amount of loot items & is damn easy to check bonuses) & NADA, NIENTE, ZILCH, DIDDLY SQUAT with regards to Individual Reward!

Maybe this has something to do with the DST issue & they haven't made their way across the pond to UK & Europe yet..?

Evan1000
03-10-2014, 05:14 PM

Didn't get mine and I'd assume I'm not the only one

lordsagacity
03-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Lies and propaganda! If this is true, you should be in here teaching your secrets, sharing your skill, and mentoring the next generation of CC players. Oh heck, never mind- There is no skill or secret..... Just tap, tap, tap.

He scored 5 mil IP in the last weekend. As I remember, 1,000 gold for 100k ip, 5mil IP = 50,000 gold = 33 vaults = $2,600(20% discount, w/o bonus program) = $1300 (20% discount, w/ highest level bonus program). And I can score at most 250 k ip per hour with continuous tapping.

So in the past weekend, he donated at least $1300 and 20 hours of continuous tapping to get the 2nd place. Salute to Daisy Brewski!

Jerle
03-10-2014, 05:28 PM

Correction - individual prizes started going out at that time, took a lot longer than expected. Tuning some stuff for next time.

Distribution is complete now, re-login and everyone should have their stuff.

ImmaBoss
03-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Correction - individual prizes started going out at that time, took a lot longer than expected. Tuning some stuff for next time.

Now what about the syn prizes from the war... And the last ltq???

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 05:33 PM
When will be seeing the Influence and ranking totals? Transparency would probably be a good thing for GREE right now.

change_camp_hope
03-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Can there be a premium support for people who invest in this game?

change_camp_hope
03-10-2014, 05:48 PM

I see you've responded to a lot of the other requests, so what about the team in front of us being rewqarded a 10 percent IP bonus for the last war? if I login and see 20000 gold refunded I will be happy. if not ill just ask itunes they seem to respond quicker.

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 05:48 PM

+1

extra letters

KemoKidd
03-10-2014, 05:52 PM
I bet the first early prize given out was the second place prize to SAS.

offline04
03-10-2014, 06:13 PM

Let's start with support first...lol

I see you've responded to a lot of the other requests, so what about the team in front of us being rewqarded a 10 percent IP bonus for the last war? if I login and see 20000 gold refunded I will be happy. if not ill just ask itunes they seem to respond quicker.

Careful my friend, sounds near an ultimatum....dunno if they like that. Just saying...

PFBKiller
03-10-2014, 06:36 PM
When will be seeing the Influence and ranking totals? Transparency would probably be a good thing for GREE right now.

Agreed.. It would be nice to know what's going on.

change_camp_hope
03-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Let's start with support first...lol

Careful my friend, sounds near an ultimatum....dunno if they like that. Just saying...

Any response at all would be better than the silence Offie

Dat Guy
03-10-2014, 07:36 PM
So is this all sorted? I just got the awards and they are not the prizes for the tier that I was on when the battle ended.

change_camp_hope
03-10-2014, 07:57 PM
So is this all sorted? I just got the awards and they are not the prizes for the tier that I was on when the battle ended.

No not all sorted
What are the avenues for recompense?
1- Gree ticket = no response
1.2 Gree forum no response
2- iTunes ?
3- credit card issue for good faith purchase not honoured?
4- better business bureau or department of fair trading?

-Tmoney
03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Not sure what the recourse is, but this is rather unfortunate

No not all sorted
What are the avenues for recompense?
1- Gree ticket = no response
1.2 Gree forum no response
2- iTunes ?
3- credit card issue for good faith purchase not honoured?
4- better business bureau or department of fair trading?

Senator McCarthy 3
03-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Sometimes getting ignored is better than getting idiotic answers from Gree support

TZora
03-10-2014, 10:10 PM
this whole thread is a giving me a fit of LOL

Aquaboo
03-11-2014, 03:12 AM
The syndicate battle prizes have still not been resolved - we have yet to receive our prize for finishing top 100.

one man gang
03-11-2014, 03:46 AM
Just fix it!

Stop pretending it's fixed and do your job better!

Easy! No excuses, no justification, just results!

Aquaboo
03-11-2014, 05:49 AM

Still don't have the syndicate prize for top 100 (we moved from position 102 to 96 in the last hour after you had erroniously awarded syndicate prizes).

Osobuko
03-11-2014, 06:17 AM
Crime City programmers deserve to be fired for incompetence. They should go back to university to improve their coding skills. LOL Daylight Savings Shutdown was a joke.

Dat Guy
03-11-2014, 08:13 AM

So are we to assume that the rewards we have now are the final rewards that will be handed out?

Nighteg
03-11-2014, 08:35 AM
We ended up top 75. About 10% of our syn got the top 75 reward, the rest - didn't.

aron
03-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Looking forward too see the winners list... no clue now if I got the correct prize or not

Aquaboo
03-11-2014, 10:46 AM
So are we to assume that the rewards we have now are the final rewards that will be handed out?

How about an aswer Admin/Developers? Do you seriously believe you have fixed your mess? I can assure you that you have not. :mad:

b-w
03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
haven't gotten any info on anything including the events going on now..?? hellooooooo?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?

Come on Now
I hear you're feeling down
I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again

Nighteg
03-11-2014, 11:42 AM
haven't gotten any info on anything including the events going on now..?? hellooooooo?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?

Come on Now
I hear you're feeling down
I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again

Who cares about the events. A lot of people still haven't got their rewards from the war.

-Tmoney
03-11-2014, 11:49 AM
CJ,

I respectfully submit that our gold was in fact wasted. When the awards were given out early, the team we were chasing was provided an unfair advantage as they received a 10% ip bonus with their prize. How are we expected to compete against a team that has been awarded 10% extra points for the final hour. We should be credited for our gold spent during at least the final hour or given the 3rd place prize as well.

Here is my corresponding ticket number #1442978. I would be happy to get the rest of the tickets that we opened if need be.

Thanks,
-Tmoney

b-w
03-11-2014, 11:51 AM
I am also waiting but only commenting that no info on current events has been given either..so

cmbrbb
03-11-2014, 12:36 PM
As I understand it, iTunes won't refund you the money if you got the gold. They will tell you that since you received the gold, you have to work with the creator of the game to resolve the issue.

Who cares about the events. A lot of people still haven't got their rewards from the war.
Lol. A lot of people still haven't gotten their rewards from the last LTQ.

cmbrbb
03-11-2014, 12:37 PM
As I understand it, iTunes won't refund you the money if you got the gold. They will tell you that since you received the gold, you have to work with the creator of the game to resolve the issue.

Lol. A lot of people still haven't gotten their rewards from the last LTQ.

Top Dawg
03-11-2014, 12:39 PM

CJ,

I respectfully submit that our gold was in fact wasted. When the awards were given out early, the team we were chasing was provided an unfair advantage as they received a 10% ip bonus with their prize. How are we expected to compete against a team that has been awarded 10% extra points for the final hour. We should be credited for our gold spent during at least the final hour or given the 3rd place prize as well.

Here is my corresponding ticket number #1442978. I would be happy to get the rest of the tickets that we opened if need be.

Thanks,
-Tmoney
Both of you are from the same team I suppose.

Just at the start of the last hour where Peace and Love was at 35 million IP, the team you were chasing was already over 37 million. They would go on to score 3.1 million for the last match of the war after already receiving that 10% IP modifier. If you were to take away 10% of that IP, i.e. 2.79 million without the additional 10%, they would still finish over 39.8 million.

Unless Peace and Love finished 39.8 million or more, you have no case.

EDIT: Now that the Winners List is out, looks like you have no case at all. Peace and Love didn't even get to 37 million in the end, which is what the team you were chasing had before they received the prizes.

topkrul
03-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Those third place arguments are rather pathetic. You weren't even close on IP. Solemn Carnage has been a stable, constant third place finisher. Last war should have taught you that already.

You had an extra hour to nail third and didn't even come close. Now you're whining about gold spent...
SAS spent tons of gold to come in second. You didn't see them crying on the forums.

If you want third join SC and stop wasting your gold. Or join TAW or SAS for higher placing. That's just reality.

Klideas
03-11-2014, 03:09 PM
So are we not going to get the top 50 prize like we should. And if you say its because we didnt score enough points take into fact we noticed YOUR screw up with 15 min left in last battle and didnt feel like taking a risk of spending even more gold not knowing if it was actually counting at the time.

change_camp_hope
03-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Those third place arguments are rather pathetic. You weren't even close on IP. Solemn Carnage has been a stable, constant third place finisher. Last war should have taught you that already.

You had an extra hour to nail third and didn't even come close. Now you're whining about gold spent...
SAS spent tons of gold to come in second. You didn't see them crying on the forums.

If you want third join SC and stop wasting your gold. Or join TAW or SAS for higher placing. That's just reality.

So were any othe teams disadvantaged with an hour to go with a 10 percent ip bonus plus the leaderboard not updating causing us to see that SC were only 1 million ahead(3 or 4 of us saw the same thing and kept tapping) then all of a sudden the leaderboard updates and they are 3 million ahead with 15 minutes to go whilst a lot of the rest of the team knew the bonus had been awarded and gave up. If this was a fair playing field and if Gree values the money that gets put in you would think they would at least respond.
Thanks very much for your input I hope that everything went perfectly for you in war. It may be "just a game" but Gree is a listed company losing money hand over fist by all reports, perhaps some of these discrepancies have something to do with that. I am still yet to receive a response to my ticket sent before the end of the war or to any posts here. I am a gold spender that gets bonus but have not spent a thing since this war I haven't even collected buildings or touched any case event. I am a valued customer?

Mrgreen1
03-11-2014, 05:08 PM
So are we not going to get the top 50 prize like we should. And if you say its because we didnt score enough points take into fact we noticed YOUR screw up with 15 min left in last battle and didnt feel like taking a risk of spending even more gold not knowing if it was actually counting at the time.

Yes, we'll put! We missed 50 for the following reasons.....

1) We noticed awards had been given out and we were in 51st place, at this point we had scored 420k in last battle.
2) We stopped hitting as we didn't want to waste anymore gold
3) we have screenshots of being 49th in last seconds
4) we lost out by 14k in points when we should have smashed it.
5) after we posted our points we have 6 members banned on forum and posts deleted
6) we are now as a team of 54 contemplating quitting the game and going gold free

Sick N Twisted.
03-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Yes, we'll put! We missed 50 for the following reasons.....

1) We noticed awards had been given out and we were in 51st place, at this point we had scored 420k in last battle.
2) We stopped hitting as we didn't want to waste anymore gold
3) we have screenshots of being 49th in last seconds
4) we lost out by 14k in points when we should have smashed it.
5) after we posted our points we have 6 members banned on forum and posts deleted
6) we are now as a team of 54 contemplating quitting the game and going gold free

Looks more like 6 excuses to me.

Klideas
03-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Looks more like 6 excuses to me.
Oh wow your so witty. How long for you to come up with that one

change_camp_hope
03-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Hey Gree,
Thanks for your prompt attention to these matters you guys are so awesome.
I heard someone say you are an incompetent belligerent bunch of pric*s but i told them this is not true.
I am so happy with the response and timely service i've received I heard someone say that you guys were too busy spending the gold on titanium double didlos to back up to each other but again i defended you.
I'm not sure if you hear my frustration but yes it is high. I will no longer attempt any further contact with you as it is futile.

-Tmoney
03-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Hey Gree,
Thanks for your prompt attention to these matters you guys are so awesome.
I heard someone say you are an incompetent belligerent bunch of pric*s but i told them this is not true.
I am so happy with the response and timely service i've received I heard someone say that you guys were too busy spending the gold on titanium double didlos to back up to each other but again i defended you.
I'm not sure if you hear my frustration but yes it is high. I will no longer attempt any further contact with you as it is futile.

I have heard some of these quotes before, but always tried to be a glass half full person.

JimCC/MW
03-11-2014, 07:34 PM
I must say, this is one of Gree's biggest cluster "mess ups" and the way they have handled it so far is even worse. This is coming from someone safely in the top ten and not directly affected other than wasting gold in the last hour to secure my desired individual placement.

Trinity_1985
03-11-2014, 07:47 PM
SAS once again was cheated out of first due to all the above issues. Good news is they will be combining forces with The Art of War. The battle for 2nd - 4th should be epic next war.

change_camp_hope
03-11-2014, 09:36 PM
I have heard some of these quotes before, but always tried to be a glass half full person.

I think We should all Boycott gold until Gree raises the Customer service level is there anyone that cares about the income there or ongoing customers?
BURN IT DOWN BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

HavingFun
03-11-2014, 09:48 PM
I think We should all Boycott gold until Gree raises the Customer service level is there anyone that cares about the income there or ongoing customers?
BURN IT DOWN BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

I think we should all buy more gold.

HavingFun
03-11-2014, 09:50 PM

Just at the start of the last hour where Peace and Love was at 35 million IP, the team you were chasing was already over 37 million. They would go on to score 3.1 million for the last match of the war after already receiving that 10% IP modifier. If you were to take away 10% of that IP, i.e. 2.79 million without the additional 10%, they would still finish over 39.8 million.

EDIT: Now that the Winners List is out, looks like you have no case at all. Peace and Love didn't even get to 37 million in the end, which is what the team you were chasing had before they received the prizes.
Just in case you may have missed the above post...

change_camp_hope
03-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Just in case you may have missed the above post...

Thanks having fun why dont you go along to Grees christmas party where they kill kittens and pull the wings off flies for fun.

HavingFun
03-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Thanks having fun why dont you go along to Grees christmas party where they kill kittens and pull the wings off flies for fun.
A&F would never hurt kittens....

change_camp_hope
03-11-2014, 11:35 PM
A&F would never hurt kittens....

no she'd find it hard to do anything with your tongue so far up her bottom

HavingFun
03-11-2014, 11:59 PM
no she'd find it hard to do anything with your tongue so far up her bottom
You sound jealous.

change_camp_hope
03-12-2014, 12:04 AM
You sound jealous.
Thanks Having Fun your input has been priceless. I heard someone else say that you weren't even a wasted load they said your dad had a wet dream and your mum sat in it.
But i told them no thats not true. Having fun is a lovely person.

HavingFun
03-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Thanks Having Fun your input has been priceless. I heard someone else say that you weren't even a wasted load they said your dad had a wet dream and your mum sat in it.
But i told them no thats not true. Having fun is a lovely person.
Awww, thanks sweetie. That's a true story but my mum always told me I was a very special person.

Mrgreen1
03-12-2014, 12:17 PM
Well the good news is that even though Gree wouldn't refund players, Apple and google store did!

Now maybe if Peace n Love contacted them about what they had spent........hmmmmmm

aron
03-13-2014, 03:17 AM

Quoted for truth!

Kitty McPurr
03-13-2014, 11:35 AM
I am in the syndicate that was fighting for top50, along with the OP and Klideas in this thread. The proof is in the pudding, if you look at the timestamp of when this thread was created and when the first comment (made by me) were created it is obvious that we still had plenty of time left to smack out an additional 15k especially considering we had already put up 400k+ in that battle alone. Gree refusing to right their mistake has really killed the moral of my group. Many/Most of our group are seeking refunds and most will not be purchasing gold again.
Thanks for ruining what used to be fun, by having absolutely no regret for YOUR MISTAKE.

Kitty McPurr
03-13-2014, 11:39 AM
...oh and by the way. Prizes were handed out to teams that didn't earn them. Several teams crossed into higher teirs after the prizes were awarded, those teams got their prizes, but so did the ones that moved into lower theirs after prizes were awarded. As GREE has admitted, nobody will be losing the prizes they already got.

xRedfoxx
03-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Reminds me of the battle we had....where we were waiting to come one strong at the end....with about 30 minutes left in the battle, we starting dumping gold like crazy!! We were closing the large gap, and with about 5k left before taking the lead, the game crashed with 5 minutes left in that battle. We all asked for a refund. Didn't happen.

So now, every time I use gold, I pretend I'm in Vegas and that I'll get nothing for it. When something good happens, I'm excited. When something bad happens, it was as expected.

change_camp_hope
03-13-2014, 12:40 PM
Knock Knock

Who's there?

Gree support

Gree support who?

No Gree support thats the joke

So we are getting to 5 days after war now and the only response i received was an obviously confused message regarding gold bonus program.

Klideas
03-13-2014, 12:56 PM
They arent going to respond. They have already brushed the issue under the rug. Its what they do.