PDA

View Full Version : 3x Power Attacks

tom73
03-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Has anyone found them to work? The reason I ask is that I lost several fights with PA where dl had around 1.2x my stats. I would think that if you have 3x power this should not happen. Biggest dl I found was 1.8x and I defeated him.

dribblin todger
03-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Has anyone found them to work? The reason I ask is that I lost several fights with PA where dl had around 1.2x my stats. I would think that if you have 3x power this should not happen. Biggest dl I found was 1.8x and I defeated him.

dont think thats what it means, i think it means you get 3 x IPH for beating him

tom73
03-10-2014, 11:58 AM
dont think thats what it means, i think it means you get 3 x IPH for beating him

ahh.. I C. My bad.

I have been getting good IP on them. Thx.

Jeremy Kyle
03-10-2014, 12:05 PM
This annoys me, pa should be 5 x ip like all other events

Swag-Goddrick
03-10-2014, 04:41 PM
need a more tactical way to recharge instead o waiting maybe if you can complete a hard puzzle or something you can get health back and get more free hits in. Keep the game fun an interesting.

InglouriousBastard
03-10-2014, 04:47 PM
need a more tactical way to recharge instead o waiting maybe if you can complete a hard puzzle or something you can get health back and get more free hits in. Keep the game fun an interesting.
if you push the refill button hard enough you solved the puzzle :)

[INFAMOUS]
03-10-2014, 04:48 PM
This annoys me, pa should be 5 x ip like all other events

👆 Gree, fix it. Greedy...

Zippy69
03-10-2014, 05:02 PM

A&F's statement at the start of the Battle Event thread was a little misleading...

it did need clarification added to it that the 3 x increase to PAs related to IP earnt & nothing else...

but, lets be honest, that was least of the issues this past event threw up!