PDA

View Full Version : Is using a computer to play Crime City for you considered cheating?

Flapjacks
03-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Is using a computer to play Crime City for you considered cheating?

If not, we should all use Bluestacks & avoid ever having to tap, tap, tap again!

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 08:23 AM
Personal opinion is it is.
Having a system built that auto taps, refills and does other things for you sounds like a clear ToS violation to me.
Also people who use this system show that they have no interest in actually playing the game, just want to be able to brag about how well they do. What part of having a computer play for you is actually playing the game? Just sounds like someone needs an ego boost to me.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
03-10-2014, 08:23 AM
Is there a big difference between tap tap tap and click click click?

Flapjacks
03-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Is there a big difference between tap tap tap and click click click?

I didn't mean to confuse anyone, I stated the question improperly.

I'm asking if it's cheating to have a computer open, tap, collect, etc. for you? For example you don't have to do anything, in battles, assuming you have enough gold to ensue with tapping.

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 08:35 AM
So would it be like a bot? Or a macro? I'm not great with computer terminology so not sure.

cynicalmofo
03-10-2014, 08:37 AM
There is no click click click when the game is automated.

There's an app
There's a script
The game runs 24/7 with no interaction

While playing, I've been offered money on plenty of occasions to write bots and scripts - User join scripts to auto add mafia members, Rank gain scripts that just do different jobs over and over, boss farming scripts, building collection scripts, player attacking scripts...

cc thunder
03-10-2014, 09:42 AM
at this point I personally could care less, go big. if you found a way to make this game less of a life drain I say go for it. enjoy this ship till it sinks my friend

cmbrbb
03-10-2014, 09:45 AM

I'm asking if it's cheating to have a computer open, tap, collect, etc. for you? For example you don't have to do anything, in battles, assuming you have enough gold to ensue with tapping.

In my opinion, it would be cheating. Usually things that automate the game, are considered cheating and are highly frowned upon by the game creators.

Idiosyncrasy
03-10-2014, 10:29 AM
So it would automate your play so that you spend the highest amount of gold in the shortest amount of time possible? Not only do I think they wouldn't mind that, but I think they would encourage it!

TZora
03-10-2014, 11:32 AM
gree's perspective:

"we don't think it is cheating. either you tap tap tap with your fingers and get rickets or get a software to tap tap tap for you as far as the gold burns up and you buy vaults and vaults of gold .. now cheer up and give us a high five!"

Front Runner NL
03-10-2014, 12:52 PM
That script would mean over 100k IP in wars without using gold, instant robbing of high IPH players, 100% building collection and more. Yes...cheating.

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Also mean that there buildings, even LM's were constantly collected.
Pretty sure it's a violation of ToS, wonder if gree will ban The player for using mouseclicker on blue stacks.

montecore
03-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Also mean that there buildings, even LM's were constantly collected.
Pretty sure it's a violation of ToS, wonder if gree will ban Skye from TAW for using mouseclicker on blue stacks.

More concerning is how open she was about it, and the officers congratulated her. I assume FC/TAW has been doing auto clicking for some time now. Disappointing, but i guess they must stay number one by any means necessary, even if it requires using third party software to cheat.

ghetto69143
03-10-2014, 01:21 PM

Whats The point Of Playing A Game If You Are Not Going To "PLAY"?
I agree with PedroPimples
I use a computer for my mini because I actually like playing the Game
Don't mess it up for yourself or better yet DON'T MESS IT UP FOR THE ONES THAT ACTUALLY PLAY

panty sniffer
03-10-2014, 03:37 PM
In my opinion, it would be cheating. Usually things that automate the game, are considered cheating and are highly frowned upon by the game creators.
^^ This.

** The message I've entered is too short to be posted, therefore I type about how it's too short so that it's long enough to be a legit post***

Kid T
03-10-2014, 03:44 PM
There is no click click click when the game is automated.

There's an app
There's a script
The game runs 24/7 with no interaction

While playing, I've been offered money on plenty of occasions to write bots and scripts - User join scripts to auto add mafia members, Rank gain scripts that just do different jobs over and over, boss farming scripts, building collection scripts, player attacking scripts...

Not everyone who plays on bluestacks runs an autoscript

TheOracle
03-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Bluestacks is not currently in violation of our Terms of Service, though we also do not offer support for any issues that occur in the game while using Bluestacks as it is not one of our officially supported platforms.

Using scripts or automation while using Bluestacks IS a violation of our Terms of Services and players will be banned for doing so.

FlyMeMoon
03-10-2014, 03:49 PM
If the game isn't being played in the way it was intended then it is cheating imo. Auto collection of buildings is just wrong and makes a mockery of game.

Bartolo
03-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Not everyone who plays on bluestacks runs an autoscript

Yeah, this. the OP left out a big part of what you guys are saying in this forum. "is using a computer cheating?" and "is using automation on a computer cheating?"

That is like asking "is it cheating to root your phone?" no, since you can root your phone and not touch CC. "is it cheating to root your phone and hack CC?" yes.

Also, if automating something is cheating then Bots need to be outlawed.

The Otter
03-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Let's be clear here. The player that SAS is trying to smear here uses Bluestacks (completely legal), and then an auto click mouse. This is not automated gaming. He still must choose his actions, he just doesn't have to click over and over. It won't rob for him or chose targets or do anything more than click multiple times in the spot he tells it to. This can be used to save a little finger cramping at times in war but is no faster or less involved than any standard style if play.

So what's really going on here? SAS lost another war and is now lying about a TAW member in an attempt to smear the team and invalidate their victory. There is no dishonor in fighting hard and losing. But there is great dishonor in what is happening here.

Diamond Dave
03-10-2014, 06:16 PM
I've got no dog in this fight but a gree developer just told you that using automation while playing on blue stacks will get a player banned. Then you come on to say that your player uses an automated mouse while playing on blue stacks. I think you might've been better off to just keep your mouth shut.

Adding the quote:

Let's be clear here. The player that SAS is trying to smear here uses Bluestacks (completely legal), and then an auto click mouse. This is not automated gaming. He still must choose his actions, he just doesn't have to click over and over. It won't rob for him or chose targets or do anything more than click multiple times in the spot he tells it to. This can be used to save a little finger cramping at times in war but is no faster or less involved than any standard style if play.

So what's really going on here? SAS lost another war and is now lying about a TAW member in an attempt to smear the team and invalidate their victory. There is no dishonor in fighting hard and losing. But there is great dishonor in what is happening here.

Idiosyncrasy
03-10-2014, 06:55 PM
I looked through the TOS, and it does actually say:

"You further agree not to... use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service."

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Sorry but I don't see how you can claim SAS is lying here? Im not an SAS fan, and this has been proved by countless of my posts, yet you've personally just admitted your own team mate is breaking the ToS that a developer has posted will result in a ban.
What possible good did you think would come from that post?
It's absolutely not a smear campaign when it's truthful.

CJ54
03-10-2014, 07:24 PM
When someone is doing a human-impossible number of requests/actions (i.e. serious attempts at cheating/automation) it throws a bunch of warnings over here and we ban that account. There's ultimately no way to totally 100% prevent bot-type stuff (in our game or any other online game) because of the wide range of behavior those can theoretically exhibit, but we do monitor for it and issue warnings or bans if appropriate (and depending on the severity).

EDIT: Also, it is at our discretion as far as what requires action. If anyone's concerned with a specific case, send in a ticket with *actual information* in it and we'll review, but it is at our discretion.

Diamond Dave
03-10-2014, 07:27 PM
What I take from that is that the player isn't doing anything outside the normal bounds of activity so it's ok. Thanks for responding again.

PedroPimples
What about if it doesn't throw you the warning, but one of there team mates comes on your forum and admits he is using it? Still bannable?

ArmyOfBears
You can still play cc on the computer?

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 07:31 PM
When someone is doing a human-impossible number of requests/actions (i.e. serious attempts at cheating/automation) it throws a bunch of warnings over here and we ban that account. There's ultimately no way to totally 100% prevent bot-type stuff (in our game or any other online game) because of the wide range of behavior those can theoretically exhibit, but we do monitor for it and issue warnings or bans if appropriate (and depending on the severity).

EDIT: Also, it is at our discretion as far as what requires action. If anyone's concerned with a specific case, send in a ticket with *actual information* in it and we'll review, but it is at our discretion.

No offence here cj. But that edit makes it sound like it's at your discretion, meaning in your best interests. If he uses it as a big gold spender to get a massive amount of taps in fine, if I use it to collect all my buildings on time would it still be fine? I don't quite understand how you can pick and choose when to follow your own ToS. They either are the rules or they aren't. Not one rule for one and one for another.

offline04
03-10-2014, 07:34 PM

As an outsider I have to disagree with you. You call somebody who questions the method of winning a poor loser! Don't think that's right to do, and more so you put more oil in the fire with your statement using a new created account, btw. Why didn't you use your regular account which you probably have? Scared!?!? Why, cause you are the one, or you did use it too?

I hope, Gree will investigate that, and make an example to avoid cheating/misuse.

The Otter
03-10-2014, 07:47 PM
No offence here cj. But that edit makes it sound like it's at your discretion, meaning in your best interests. If he uses it as a big gold spender to get a massive amount of taps in fine, if I use it to collect all my buildings on time would it still be fine? I don't quite understand how you can pick and choose when to follow your own ToS. They either are the rules or they aren't. Not one rule for one and one for another.

How would it help you collect even 1 building let alone all? Try clicking over and over in one spot on a building and see for yourself. You're deliberately misrepresenting what an auto click mouse is. Many mice will auto click if you hold the button down. It's not a software bot and it won't get any more taps in than regular fast clicking. It's still slower than tapping on iOS. It's a simple effect of introducing a mouse instead of a touch screen and it has advantages and disadvantages but it doesn't actually affect the game play in any meaningful way.

The Otter
03-10-2014, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE=offline04;1231380]As an outsider I have to disagree with you. You call somebody who questions the method of winning a poor loser! Don't think that's right to do, and more so you put more oil in the fire with your statement using a new created account, btw. Why didn't you use your regular account which you probably have? Scared!?!? Why, cause you are the one, or you did use it too?

You aren't an outsider. And I don't have another account. I made this because the guy you are slandering is a good and honest friend who deserves to be defended from the misrepresentations in this thread. I was actually one who thought SAS got an unfair rap as dishonest people as I thought they were simply worthy competition. But I think now I was wrong.

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Automation devices can be used for many different things, if being used for one, why not another?
This thread is nothing to do with SAS for a change. I've probably been SAS harshest critic since syndicates was first started. Was in a rivalry with them from the very start. Have called them out numerous times for many different things.
Slandering? It's a thread started to ask honest questions about what people feel about his use of this type of device. There is no slander involved. Does this player need your protection? Have no mouth of his own?
Ever heard the saying "thou doth protest to much"

The Otter
03-10-2014, 08:14 PM
This thread was started by SAS and aimed at a specific player accusing him of things he doesn't do. Pedro you yourself are conflating auto clicking on a mouse with bot software that collects and robs and does everything else. It doesn't matter if you're in on it or a pawn. I'm just setting the record straight. If you want to specifically debate whether the auto click function on a mouse is unfair than that's fine. If you want to talk about bots and macros than I agree it is cheating and should be eliminated. But these are not the same thing and the latter has never and will never be condoned at TAW.

CJ54

No, that's not what I meant, it isn't about gold spent. As I said, if somebody has a specific case, they need to actually send support a *game name* so that we can check it out.

I meant two things by that. One is just that we're the arbiters of whether there has been a TOS violation, we do enforce it equally but *not on the whim of the forums*. Everyone in here saying there's been a TOS violation (or even someone saying "Yeah, a guy on my team was doing X") does not equate to a TOS violation until we see actual evidence with our own eyes and make a decision based on that actual evidence.

Also, this kind of thing has to be at our discretion because not every case is going to be the same. As an example I heard about recently, something came up in another game (not one of ours) involving an automation that started out as an accessibility aid. Specifically, the person in question couldn't use their hands, and used a computer program to interact with the game via voice commands, some of which could be queued such as "do this action X times". Would that guy, in our game, technically be breaking the TOS? Maybe. Would it be the *right* thing to do to ban his theoretical account? Depends on what he was actually doing, but not just because he had a voice command thing he was using because he didn't have another way to play. If he's cheating, he's cheating. In our case, we would make that call based on evidence obtained from looking at server records.

Does that make more sense?

montecore
Cliffs notes: TAW uses third party software in violation of the terms of service. Since it is TAW, Gree doesn't care. TAW members join the thread to insist that they gain no advantage in using automated software and openly admit violating the game rules.

Flapjacks
03-10-2014, 08:16 PM
This thread was started by SAS and aimed at a specific player accusing him of things he doesn't do. Pedro you yourself are conflating auto clicking on a mouse with bot software that collects and robs and does everything else. It doesn't matter if you're in on it or a pawn. I'm just setting the record straight. If you want to specifically debate whether the auto click function on a mouse is unfair than that's fine. If you want to talk about bots and macros than I agree it is cheating and should be eliminated. But these are not the same thing and the latter has never and will never be condoned at TAW.

This thread was started by SAS? At least now most people can see how you start lies, spread lies & eventually believe your own lies.

So who started this thread again?

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Yes cj that makes more sense. And fair enough. Some are used for reasons such as you stats and no I'd say not a ban then.
Others used for automation when it isn't a valid reason is a clear ToS violation.
Obviously we could t give you clear evidence other than breaking into his house and filming him doing it, really, i ain't going that far.
But there is his team mate admitting it and also a screenshot of him admitting it himself as well in chat.

Offer this thread was started by flapjacks, who says she isn't in SAS, in response to my comment on another thread. Neither of us are SAS affiliated, and neither of us get along.
You can try to soon this into SAS propaganda but it has nothing to do with them. If it wasn't for the fact a member of your own team thought it was wrong and distributed the pictures then you would've kept it secret.

Flapjacks
03-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Cliffs notes: TAW uses third party software in violation of the terms of service. Since it is TAW, Gree doesn't care. TAW members join the thread to insist that they gain no advantage in using automated software and openly admit violating the game rules.

Then we shall all use 3rd party software. Apparently it's allowed to be used & openly talked about. I think 3rd party software will help most other syndicates in CC...even though it helps to "gain no advantage."

I suppose they use 3rd party software for no reason at all?

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 08:32 PM
For the record, I'm also against the use of intel bots.

GASH 138
03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
There has been the droid time travel
Then the iOS gold hack
There was iOS job/building payout hacks
Let's not forget udid
There was the mafia hack by having lots of mafia you went invisible on rivals list
There have been several energy hacks on both platforms
The criminals stay one step ahead of the law... This is the nature of playing a competitive game, someone will always be looking for an edge and will exploit every opportunity they are given (google "baseball and steroids") I'm sure there are several accts that have used every cheat I mentioned and some I don't remember or never knew about. My advice is to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself what you want out of life.. Is a fake sense of you believing your acct means anything in the grand scheme of the world worth your hard earned money? Get a damn BMW with the $700/month or whatever it is you spend. Coming from a guy who used to be on the gree needle there are 3 types of players anymore.. retired, noobs chasing the gree dragon and lvl 250s who have delusions of grandeur.. I haven't spent since November and I have let my stats fizzle out as I watch lvl 60s and 90s score off of my two year account that I had put about $8-$10k into. I'm just glad iTunes was nice enough to see things my way ;)

Keapa
03-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Just a comment re automation
If a player is using single click instead of double click
And it's in a map area if you hit a target 4- 5 times very quickly the game will automatically do those few hits. It doesn't do them any faster and is still subject to server lag. Does that qualify as cheating?

Keapa
03-10-2014, 11:28 PM
What sort of score should one expect if any player was getting some sort of unfair advantage
What would you say if a player managed to get a million points in a hour?
Does that seem to be uncommonly productive?

sister morphine
03-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Like CJ says it depends on circumstances. In the case of his theoretical handicapped player using voice commands my instinct would be its not cheating, any more than a family member playing under instruction from a terminally ill player would be (and we all know how many players there have been and are with terminal illnesses on these games.

A player using an automated mouse to deliver four free hits in war would also not be breaking ToS in my opinion, but one who maybe uses it to do hits, refill gold and repeat for an hour while they do something else unrelated to the game; that's something else entirely.

Keapa
03-11-2014, 02:34 AM
I would have to agree. If a auto system could do those sort of selected actions and then there is the selection of the most appropriate opponent. It would be a shame if your auto mouse settled on a low level low stat player

sister morphine
03-11-2014, 03:16 AM
I would have to agree. If a auto system could do those sort of selected actions and then there is the selection of the most appropriate opponent. It would be a shame if your auto mouse settled on a low level low stat player
I would imagine it would be done by script - the player carries out the actions and records them then the script takes over.

cynicalmofo
03-11-2014, 03:58 AM
I would imagine it would be done by script - the player carries out the actions and records them then the script takes over.

It's kinda like that but it depends how good you are at coding as to whether or not you can write a decent automation script.

It wouldn't take any more than 10 minutes to write a bot that could;

Click the first rival, check the Json request to see if their defense was more than 10% below my attack and then attack them only if they had a sufficient amount of cash on hand. If they don't have cash, it would back out of their hood and check the second rival in the list in an infinite loop - You could even code it to recover in the event of a game crash or a popup box appearing.

Robbing buildings would be the same except you'd have to use an imagematch that finds what the section of roof looks like on a LTB for example when it can be stolen from.

People do use this sort of bot for box opening so they can open 1 an hour 24 hours a day.
People do use this sort of bot for farming items
People do use this sort of bot for collecting their buildings on time

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 05:01 AM
Well them sort of bots are definitely cheating.
A million points an hour? Definitely. I very much agree with sis, if the guy wanders off and let's the auto play for him then yes. Even if he starts the war by choosing a player for the auto, then leaves for the hour and let's it run then yes it's cheating. He personally isn't playing the game, if your not going to personally play the game what's the point?
This thread isn't started to bash TAW, I like them. I get on well with a lot of there members, but if I call out everyone else for cheating and let there's slide then that kinda leaves me on a slippery slope.

sister morphine
03-11-2014, 05:29 AM
Calling out any one syndicate is pointless. I'd be very surprised if any of the major league syndicates past and present haven't had at least one proven or suspected cheater pass through their ranks since Gree introduced syndicates.

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 05:49 AM
None have had as many, or taught as many as SAS have though.

Flapjacks
03-11-2014, 06:07 AM
So is it violating tos to "use hands-free tapping as long as your gold holds out?"

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 06:17 AM
See you used the magic word. Gold. As long as that holds out I'm pretty sure there'll be no violation.

Flapjacks
03-11-2014, 06:34 AM
See you used the magic word. Gold. As long as that holds out I'm pretty sure there'll be no violation.

And you're correct, sir. The player in question was using the automation in battle to attack continuously & refill GOLD continuously. The action is/was approved amongst their syndicate & now Gree.

Everyone should cheat

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 06:37 AM
Sadly the teams at the top have a very long and chequered history with cheats. More than happy to accept hackers and cheaters, the try to oust them when they leave. There are no morals at the top..

Alexxx
03-11-2014, 06:40 AM
long story short I have a pigeon who loved the sound effect of collected buildings so much she will sit there and Peck Peck Peck away at my laundrymats and everything all day. there is nothing in tos about having to be human so were safe right?

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Soooo your really funny.

Alexxx
03-11-2014, 07:02 AM
seriously that pea brain bird loves it. Peck Peck Peck Peck all day

Alexxx
03-11-2014, 07:08 AM
the funny thing about it is my butler james gets jealous of ruffles because I put him in charge of my mini.

Flapjacks
03-11-2014, 07:17 AM
My butlers name is Jeeves.

Alexxx
03-11-2014, 08:04 AM
yes I have a Jeeves too. but tending the animals is a James's job. I couldn't pester a Jeeves with a mere pretend game.

Alexxx
03-11-2014, 08:06 AM
dictated but not proof read by alexxx

Flapjacks
03-11-2014, 08:21 AM
dictated but not proof read by alexxx

Sweet! That is so cool!

Alexxx
03-11-2014, 08:23 AM
but seriously it is crime city there should be some kind of cheats and hacks going on. I'm thinking about getting a chimpanzee I'm sure he could learn how to play ltqs and such.

montecore
03-11-2014, 01:56 PM
but seriously it is crime city there should be some kind of cheats and hacks going on. I'm thinking about getting a chimpanzee I'm sure he could learn how to play ltqs and such.

He should join the gree programming or QA department. Would either fit right in or bring things up a notch.

Flapjacks
03-11-2014, 08:35 PM
There's no clear answer, other than, let's sweep this one quietly under the rug.

PedroPimples
03-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Not sure how true it is but I've heard that sick N twisted syndicate all use an automated system created by there leader.

Sick N Twisted.
03-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Is using a computer to play Crime City for you considered cheating?

If not, we should all use Bluestacks & avoid ever having to tap, tap, tap again!

I'm not saying that my syndicate has ever used any of these programs/tools to gain an edge in the past, but hypothetically if we did I don't think it is that big of a deal as long as the intentions are good.

poo hands
03-11-2014, 08:52 PM
GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
14,200,000 Defense
5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. I don't even care about my fake money getting robbed, so jokes on you stupid. I got 3.5 Billion in the bank playa, I'm living the dream. Try getting a job and maybe you can be big time like me. Probably not though.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

HavingFun
03-11-2014, 08:53 PM
I always loved cliff notes. Thank you Monte, as always very helpful and saved me a lot of time!!

cc thunder
03-11-2014, 09:46 PM
GamerTim - Level 159 Leader of Sick N Twisted syndicate

14,700,000 Attack
14,200,000 Defense
5,000,000 IPH - Come get it loosers.

My stats is gangsta, kid. Don't step.

Don't even think about robbing my hood. If you do, your a looser. looser than what?

Flapjacks
03-11-2014, 10:03 PM
looser than what?

Looser than loose

cc thunder
03-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Looser than loosethanks for the clarification!

GamerTim
03-12-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm not saying that my syndicate has ever used any of these programs/tools to gain an edge in the past, but hypothetically if we did I don't think it is that big of a deal as long as the intentions are good. just to let you know someone is being immature and posting under my name. Im guessing it is pedro and alexxxx. I never wrote any of that stuff. They need to grow up and i have requested action to be taken against them.

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 03:30 PM
just to let you know someone is being immature and posting under my name. Im guessing it is pedro and alexxxx. I never wrote any of that stuff. They need to grow up and i have requested action to be taken against them.

Well it certainly isn't me. I don't know who alexxx is though so I can't talk for him.
You sound very sad and upset though. Need a tissue?

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 03:33 PM
So what's made you stop telling everyone how tough you are Timmy?

GamerTim
03-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Not sure how true it is but I've heard that sick N twisted syndicate all use an automated system created by there leader. not true. If so i wouldnt get robbed everyday and my stats would be alot better. Fyi im not the leader. I blocked you and alex yesterday for being mean and this pops up.

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 03:44 PM
For being mean? Are you 5?
I read Alex wall, you was posting threats and abuse.
You're funny though boy. Never known someone try to threaten another player and then run away crying when he realised he couldn't keep up.
When is the big guys you threatened with coming? Hamas? Kimberley? Millionaire maulers?
Don't act big and then cry when you get proven for what you are. And now backtracking on your forum tough guy act as well? Grow up.

GamerTim
03-12-2014, 03:53 PM
For being mean? Are you 5?
I read Alex wall, you was posting threats and abuse.
You're funny though boy. Never known someone try to threaten another player and then run away crying when he realised he couldn't keep up.
When is the big guys you threatened with coming? Hamas? Kimberley? Millionaire maulers?
Don't act big and then cry when you get proven for what you are. And now backtracking on your forum tough guy act as well? Grow up.
He started it. You didnt read my wall did you. And who said i ran. I attack him everyday.all you see is the lies he posts. He does it to everyone. He got into my account and posted my hidden info. Your the one who stuck your nose where it didnt belong. Then you post mean stuff to me. Your the one with the problem. Mind your own business. I didnt rattle your chain.

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 03:59 PM
He started it. You didnt read my wall did you. And who said i ran. I attack him everyday.all you see is the lies he posts. He does it to everyone. He got into my account and posted my hidden info. Your the one who stuck your nose where it didnt belong. Then you post mean stuff to me. Your the one with the problem. Mind your own business. I didnt rattle your chain.

I did read both walls, I saw you threaten him if he tried to rob you again. And saw that you had robbed first.
I've seen the names you've been calling him, the abuse you have been sending him, the people you have been threatening to send after him. I've read the posts off both walls.
I've seen you sending some nasty stuff to him.
I've seen you sent a trailer trash girl posting abusive language on his wall.
The trashy Blond really shouldn't talk like that.
You attack him all day? Sounds like it's you that is attempting to be a bully kid. No wonder he retaliated.

GamerTim
03-12-2014, 04:12 PM
I did read both walls, I saw you threaten him if he tried to rob you again. And saw that you had robbed first.
I've seen the names you've been calling him, the abuse you have been sending him, the people you have been threatening to send after him. I've read the posts off both walls.
I've seen you sending some nasty stuff to him.
I've seen you sent a trailer trash girl posting abusive language on his wall.
The trashy Blond really shouldn't talk like that.
You attack him all day? Sounds like it's you that is attempting to be a bully kid. No wonder he retaliated.
Just like i said he started it. I only attack him because he started it. How did you read my wall. Deleted his first comments. I didnt start talking smack until he did. He was name calling first. I just reply with mean comments. Get your facts straight. And once again it wasent any of your business. But you being a drama queen you had to make rude comments to me. Then he posted my name and stats under my syndicate name and acted like me. How immature can you be. He also thinks im the leader. Dont know what gave him that idea.

PedroPimples
03-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Oh my god you are boring. It isn't hard to read walls.
I've seen all. The threats you've posted. You are clearly a wannabe Internet bully. Want to act tough and can't back it up. He used a link to your hood that you left after keeping trying to rob him. You just couldn't handle he was better than you.
All I've seen him do is reply to your nonsense. What proof do we have it was him? After reading your wall posts the forum posts sound exactly like you. More likely you got all upset because everyone here saw you for what you are.
Please how old are you? He started it. Really? Are we in the playground?
Grow up kid.

Assault and Flattery
03-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Well this has gotten quite derailed. Yes, using a computer to play for you is a ToS violation.