PDA

View Full Version : Can we do something about boss HP scores

Pidgeot
03-09-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm all down for bosses being hard but give us a break. The game should be a lot easier for your long time players who push 76+M attack, not harder. I have a little over 2 M attack and my level is 59, going on 60 in one more boss and I'm required to deal almost 300 M damage to boss 100. Im on boss 26 right now.

Gree please do something about this. This does not make me want to buy gold. You know why, because I have no realistic way to beat this boss. Rather then grouping everyone to level, make the bosses health based on the persons attack stat so players like me dont get grouped into a tier because of your small group big spenders.

Also, if giving out all these boost are going to screw us over in every event, then please stop making them. They are a facade to make us think we are doing better.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm all down for bosses being hard but give us a break. The game should be a lot easier for your long time players who push 76+M attack, not harder. I have a little over 2 M attack and my level is 59, going on 60 in one more boss and I'm required to deal almost 300 M damage to boss 100. Im on boss 26 right now.

Gree please do something about this. This does not make me want to buy gold. You know why, because I have no realistic way to beat this boss. Rather then grouping everyone to level, make the bosses health based on the persons attack stat so players like me dont get grouped into a tier because of your small group big spenders.

Also, if giving out all these boost are going to screw us over in every event, then please stop making them. They are a facade to make us think we are doing better.

The choice is yours !!! ....moo :D

buckshot
03-09-2014, 09:38 PM
The choice is yours !!! ....moo :D

Can you go a day without trolling the forums with your stupid Moo calls? Its gotten old bro.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Can you go a day without trolling the forums with your stupid Moo calls? Its gotten old bro.

The choice is yours.............moo :D

Mr.Grumpy
03-09-2014, 09:48 PM
The choice is yours.............moo :D

ban this troll.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 09:59 PM
ban this troll.

Unless you're SUP otherwise SHUT the OOPss up, you're nothing and only SUP can touch me.............. moo :D

Mr. Artois
03-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Can you go a day without trolling the forums with your stupid Moo calls? Its gotten old bro. I agree it makes him look like a total twat

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 10:21 PM
I agree it makes him look like a total twat

Nobody ask your opinion nor anyone cares..............moo :D

SRG
03-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Clearly you care...

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Clearly you care...

yes, my ......................moo :D

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 11:17 PM
I agree.......................... Ionk :)

Woh, that's romantic, you do agreed tortoise and you living under 1 coconut shell....moo :D

2MblaZ
03-10-2014, 04:06 PM
make the bosses health based on the persons attack stat so players like me dont get grouped into a tier because of your small group big spenders.

Excellent idea - can you please forward this to geniuses who keep messing this game that's becoming atrocious?

Sorry bro, even you feel writing this line - it's impossible, it's like jumping off the bridge thinking - nah, I donwanna do it - you just can't UNdo the step you just made - same for this game direction... The above idea of yours would just prolong agony, unfortunately...

2000y2k
03-10-2014, 04:27 PM
ban this troll.

Bottom left corner of each post is a triangle. Click this to report this troll and his spam.

RetiredAndHappy
03-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Bottom left corner of each post is a triangle. Click this to report this troll and his spam.

Ah.. never noticed that button.. Well I used it now.. also looks like his account status has changed to Banned

Kefa
03-10-2014, 05:06 PM
The epic boss HP is wayyyy out of proportion with even the last 6 months of stat inflation. However, simply basing it off a percentage of a players' attack strength isn't really a good solution either because it takes away the reward for those who work diligently on their stat:level ratio.

But, seriously, even a quite strong player in the Lv 101-150 tier would need to spend 350 gold on Level 100 alone, not even considering the cost of 99 on down. "Challenging" is one thing... but making the individual epic boss too strong for most entire factions to be able to kill in 2 hours if they were all working on the one boss together, yet that being the requirement for a single individual is...

Well, it's demotivating.

2000y2k
03-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Ah.. never noticed that button.. Well I used it now.. also looks like his account status has changed to Banned

Nice to see.

mangkali
03-10-2014, 05:10 PM
Looks like a dead end for high level player. The new players have clear advantage in the boss event.

pb23
03-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Just dont participate guys. That is the route I took this event and it feels great! Hopping into lower tier factions to deposit cash instead of paying gree 25 vaults to finish an event that really won't significntly impact me.

Come on in... the waters warm!

Strange thing is... I used to finish these events when it was able to be completed with a small amount of gold. Now that they are "challenging the end game players" (this game ends?), there isn't even a hesitation on whether I open my wallet to finish an absurd event that quite literally costs more than it does to live in my 3500 sq ft. House.

1GaDawg85
03-10-2014, 05:54 PM
i give up on bosses because they aren't fair to us long term playyers

CJ54
03-10-2014, 06:56 PM
The epic boss HP is wayyyy out of proportion with even the last 6 months of stat inflation. However, simply basing it off a percentage of a players' attack strength isn't really a good solution either because it takes away the reward for those who work diligently on their stat:level ratio.

But, seriously, even a quite strong player in the Lv 101-150 tier would need to spend 350 gold on Level 100 alone, not even considering the cost of 99 on down. "Challenging" is one thing... but making the individual epic boss too strong for most entire factions to be able to kill in 2 hours if they were all working on the one boss together, yet that being the requirement for a single individual is...

Well, it's demotivating.

There's been a lot of discussion going on between the devs and design about this one. I can tell you that we're not going to reduce the HP for *this event* while it is still running because that would just be a slap in the face to people who have powered through it. But we're taking a hard look at the numbers behind some of the upper level tiers where power levels tend to vary wildly.

furey
03-10-2014, 07:07 PM
There's been a lot of discussion going on between the devs and design about this one. I can tell you that we're not going to reduce the HP for *this event* while it is still running because that would just be a slap in the face to people who have powered through it. But we're taking a hard look at the numbers behind some of the upper level tiers where power levels tend to vary wildly.
"Power through it". I'm level 300 with a 72.5 mil attack. I was one of the idiots who " powered through everything" for the last two years. First time I'm not. I'm in a faction of 60 and 58 of us are sitting back and laughing. You all are gonna take a bath on this one. Just my humble opinion.

Pidgeot
03-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Just make the events winnable by a large amount of players. Level tier means nothing if they only way to get stronger is to win the boss units which you can't win because they are all out of reach. Perhaps do away with the epic boss and just keep the raid boss, just with way less health so beating the LV 100 boss is do able.

I really liked the last raid boss mission setup. The only thing that killed it were us needing to do over 800 mill damage plus to beat the last few.

Global
03-10-2014, 10:28 PM

CJ, my cash attack is 269 Million and because I am at level 300, I am not even powering through this event. I think my attack is the 6th or 7th largest in the game so I do feel sorry for the level 300 players with smaller attack stats. This Boss is a bear. This will certainly not be a "no gold" event for any level 300 player.

Crazy Ivan
03-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Finally something we can actually agree on.

CJ, my cash attack is 269 Million and because I am at level 300, I am not even powering through this event. I think my attack is the 6th or 7th largest in the game so I do feel sorry for the level 300 players with smaller attack stats. This Boss is a bear. This will certainly not be a "no gold" event for any level 300 player.

Speed ump
03-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Cj I don't think there are many who have powered through this event, and if there are, they are mostly in sp1. I can promise you that not a one of them would complain

sstuutss
03-11-2014, 06:52 AM
I can tell you that we're not going to reduce the HP for *this event* while it is still running because that would just be a slap in the face to people who have powered through it.
Yet you have no issue with making things harder during the event for those that didnt 'power through'....strange

mickymacirl
03-11-2014, 07:29 AM
Ya, it's a pretty large requirement increase for damage across the board, not just for level 300's.

thebigsmooth519
03-11-2014, 10:28 AM
"Power through it". I'm level 300 with a 72.5 mil attack. I was one of the idiots who " powered through everything" for the last two years. First time I'm not. I'm in a faction of 60 and 58 of us are sitting back and laughing. You all are gonna take a bath on this one. Just my humble opinion.

Agreed! Not spending gold on this farce.

thebigsmooth519
03-11-2014, 10:30 AM

Well, it's demotivating.

I think "demotivating" is polite. 0 gold on this event from me.

Can only hope GREE fixes this gross boss health issue in time for next boss.

Angel (85ss)
03-11-2014, 10:35 AM
Nobody ask your opinion nor anyone cares..............moo :D
hahah hilarius! i love the moo thing hahaha... how can that be boring! hahah

Jaebee
03-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Cj I don't think there are many who have powered through this event, and if there are, they are mostly in sp1. I can promise you that not a one of them would complain
Just curious, as the strongest team in this game, how many guys in S1 will complete this boss event? I'd imagine it won't be everyone, and if it's less than half or so I'd hope GREE would at least wake up to that telltale sign.

Speed ump
03-11-2014, 10:40 AM
I have no idea how many will, I'm sure some will do it at the end, I'm sure some will decide not to, as many already have. At lvL 60 my mini can't finish without using gold, even though he is under lvL 300, and about 130m stats. That game dosnt have the regen my other two have.

pb23
03-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Yet you have no issue with making things harder during the event for those that didnt 'power through'....strange

Hahaha. This is classic.

Secondly, when half of SUP1 is here complaining about the difficulty being too steep even for them, how do you think anyone else feels?

I've got guys in my faction who are stalling on the L300 boss before level 20! lol!

JerseyGirl
03-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Insane boss health......... Gree lower the health and with lowering boss health do not give units every boss. But for gods sake, lower the health of bosses!

Jaebee
03-11-2014, 01:02 PM
I have no idea how many will, I'm sure some will do it at the end, I'm sure some will decide not to, as many already have. At lvL 60 my mini can't finish without using gold, even though he is under lvL 300, and about 130m stats. That game dosnt have the regen my other two have.
Roger that, thanks.

I did the math earlier, for my hlp who is in the 251-299 bracket, it would take me about 360 cash hits for boss 100. That is so far beyond ludicrous.

Good luck with this quarters profits GREE....lol

tayyib
03-11-2014, 02:37 PM
When a event is fair these mods will pop up from everywhere wrting stuff on forum. Since boss has started where r they?

DFI
03-11-2014, 03:19 PM

CJ, I'm having a hard time believing that there are more than a HANDFUL of people who would have POWERED THROUGH the event so early. Either they have unlimited gold and/or don't reside in a faction, since any team player needs to wait so that the faction goals can be completed. I can't think there are people throwing gold on the second or third day of the event. Sorry, but doesn't seem logical.

That said, fine, keep the health levels you have decided on. But for gods sake keep them where they are for 5 events or more. You're basing your decision on data from the top 5% of the players. Most of us will never get there and don't aspire to do so. If the idea is that only a select few idiots who throw tons of gold are supposed to complete the bosses going forward, that's ok with me too. Then please consider improving the prizes for every boss and every five boss kills. We can all just lower our expectations from the event.

Jman
03-11-2014, 03:19 PM
At lvL 60 my mini can't finish without using gold, even though he is under lvL 300, and about 130m stats.

Pretty much sums up this event. Think of the rest of us who *only* have 8m attack or even up to 30m in that or the next tier. The only way to describe this event is "truly ridiculous."

Jman
03-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Please consider improving the prizes for every boss and every five boss kills.
Agreed, getting a unit with 6k attack for beating 60 bosses that are this hard is insulting and makes me wonder if its really worth the effort.

Pidgeot
03-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Pretty much sums up this event. Think of the rest of us who *only* have 8m attack or even up to 30m in that or the next tier. The only way to describe this event is "truly ridiculous."

I'm lv 60 and only have 2m attack.

JerseyGirl
03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Reduce the units we get and reduce the cost to finish this event, wake up gree. Epic boss is insane

Web323
03-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Reduce the units we get and reduce the cost to finish this event, wake up gree. Epic boss is insane

It does have Epic in it's name........I am only doing the faction part of it

Iceman7869
03-11-2014, 05:12 PM
I feel that gree has tampered with this event to much. Trying to squeaze more gold out of us by making the hp on these bosses ridiculous. Its like Nascar, everyone races with the same motor, the same displacement, no boosts of any kind on the motor. If Nascar said a certain group of people can use bigger motors then that would be like cheating but legal like. No one would race anymore because it would be unfair. This boss event is much the same. Everyone should be on the same amount of hp for the bosses right across the board no matter what your level is. Now its completely unfair. And since its unfair there is no sense in doing it.
CJ, I'm having a hard time believing that there are more than a HANDFUL of people who would have POWERED THROUGH the event so early. Either they have unlimited gold and/or don't reside in a faction, since any team player needs to wait so that the faction goals can be completed. I can't think there are people throwing gold on the second or third day of the event. Sorry, but doesn't seem logical.

That said, fine, keep the health levels you have decided on. But for gods sake keep them where they are for 5 events or more. You're basing your decision on data from the top 5% of the players. Most of us will never get there and don't aspire to do so. If the idea is that only a select few idiots who throw tons of gold are supposed to complete the bosses going forward, that's ok with me too. Then please consider improving the prizes for every boss and every five boss kills. We can all just lower our expectations from the event.

Pidgeot
03-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Good point. Level should no longer play a factor because there are people with LLPs with higher stats then most HLPs.

SHARMOUT
03-13-2014, 07:52 AM
I feel that gree has tampered with this event to much. Trying to squeaze more gold out of us by making the hp on these bosses ridiculous. Its like Nascar, everyone races with the same motor, the same displacement, no boosts of any kind on the motor. If Nascar said a certain group of people can use bigger motors then that would be like cheating but legal like. No one would race anymore because it would be unfair. This boss event is much the same. Everyone should be on the same amount of hp for the bosses right across the board no matter what your level is. Now its completely unfair. And since its unfair there is no sense in doing it.

Not too long ago the strength of the boss depended at what level you were at. Beat the boss 35 times was great. When I eventually got strong enough to beat the boss 35 times with little fools gold, Gree increased it to 50. Even then, the strength of boss 50 was not that bad. And again when I eventually got strong enough to beat 50 bosses with little fools gold, Gree increased it to 100.

100 bosses was a little tougher but still manageable. Then it happened, Gree inflated player stats. You will find maybe 30 lvl 300 players with SUP who have over 200million attack. I did say maybe, could be less could be more.

Well now it seems that Gree used those few players as a measuring stick to determine boss strength for those at lv300.
Is it fair to the rest of us because of a few players? Maybe, maybe not.
Is it fair to those few players if Gree were to reduce the boss strength for the many of us who haven't earned it? Maybe, maybe not.

One thing is certain though in all things we encounter in our lives. If you don't like something, you have 2 choices. 1 - fight for your right, or 2 - walk away. You can fight by not spending, pick and choose which events to play, or just leave.

Some people place value over their fake stats, they worship their stats, & yes they even pray to their little avatar. They don't understand their game will not save them. These are the individuals who are truly lost. Don't allow yourself to be sucked in to this madness.

Good luck to you all.