PDA

View Full Version : I'm just appalled at Gree Support

ploop
03-09-2014, 04:01 PM
My friend sent a ticket to get his account back.

1) Support didn't give account back even with replies and closed ticket
2) Said don't send anymore tickets

WTF! That's not right. Mods care to clarify?

Idiosyncrasy
03-09-2014, 05:25 PM
^ You kind of hijacked this guy's thread. I just click the "X" in the top right corner of any splash screen to avoid that issue.

GucciMane
03-09-2014, 05:27 PM
^ You kind of hijacked this guy's thread. I just click the "X" in the top right corner of any splash screen to avoid that issue.

You kind of didnt read my post so I'll kind of dismiss you the same way you dismissed me.

Idiosyncrasy
03-09-2014, 05:48 PM
You kind of didnt read my post so I'll kind of dismiss you the same way you dismissed me.

I read your post, and I even offered my counter resolution to your problem. OP was about his friend's account and the lack of Gree support. Your response was about neither issue, but instead a separate unrelated issue. U mad, kind of?

The Huz
03-09-2014, 10:50 PM
I sent in a ticket to my game back 10 days ago and haven't even got a response other than the automated "usually high volume get to you as soon as possible" bs

ploop
03-10-2014, 12:54 PM
A&F or CJ or Sirius care to clarify?

Hedley
03-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Don't feel too bad. I actually got told to restart my device.

Talk about old school.

ploop
03-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Don't feel too bad. I actually got told to restart my device.

Talk about old school.

Lol. Educate your support people please.

CJ54
03-10-2014, 02:01 PM
My friend sent a ticket to get his account back.

1) Support didn't give account back even with replies and closed ticket
2) Said don't send anymore tickets

WTF! That's not right. Mods care to clarify?

ploop, no offense, but there isn't any actionable information in this that we could use to track down the incident and find out. Unless you have a ticket # or email address, this is just hearsay.

The only case we do something like this is specifically if someone was trying to (or had tried to) in the past gain someone else's account besides their own (or not provide enough evidence that it was their own account) and then they continued to send tickets after we told them no.

ploop
03-10-2014, 03:05 PM
ploop, no offense, but there isn't any actionable information in this that we could use to track down the incident and find out. Unless you have a ticket # or email address, this is just hearsay.

The only case we do something like this is specifically if someone was trying to (or had tried to) in the past gain someone else's account besides their own (or not provide enough evidence that it was their own account) and then they continued to send tickets after we told them no.

Ok then, but I know my friend never did that. i'll post the ticket #'s when i get a response CJ. But can you please give him his account back?

Swag-Goddrick
03-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Mod Edit: Language

Laz314
03-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Holy $hit, CJ's here? I thought he died a long time ago. Just like this game. Wake up people. Stop wasting your money. Too all the free players: sweet. To all the people still actually buying gold: stop. You're welcome.

Laz314
03-10-2014, 08:29 PM
*to.

Extras for the grammar nazi's.

HavingFun
03-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Ok then, but I know my friend never did that. i'll post the ticket #'s when i get a response CJ. But can you please give him his account back?
Don't be so gullible. It's the Internet and you don't know for sure.

ploop
03-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Don't be so gullible. It's the Internet and you don't know for sure.

It's called external chat apps and i asked him.

Luv4UR Mom
03-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Because anything typed on an external chat app is a guaranteed truth!

ploop
03-11-2014, 02:06 PM
Because anything typed on an external chat app is a guaranteed truth!

I've known him for almost half a year and he is one of the people who I still trust from the beginning.

Lil_Eugenie
03-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Just do what CJ said and your friend will have his problem solved. They don't just keep people from their accounts for no reason. Unless.. wait.. is your friend that guy who's close to winning? Because they wouldn't let someone beat this, then everyone would have to start allll over... boom.

vincent4221
03-11-2014, 02:36 PM
I have had friends that no longer are playing because their devices did not update to the new events or it took hours to update and they had to leave the game on which drained their battery.

I lost a very good member of my syndicate because he reformatted his phone and forgot to backup his character. He then contacted Gree and they did not help him because he could not remember the specific last day he logged in. He answered everything as best as he could, but they literally just copied and pasted the same questions and responded with that. They just need a better Tier 1, Tier 2 helpdesk system. Surely they are making enough money :).

Lil_Eugenie
03-11-2014, 03:32 PM
For the most part, I agree. I'd say that after half the time this game has been up, the automated response "higher than normal volume, our response times are longer than normal" really needs to be addressed... they should try to get some more service reps..
As for everyone assuming CC has to be the Gree cash cow, you are mistaken. They make much much more money in Japan with the card battle games. Their goal for games in the U.S. is to
-"Pursue growth of titles released in the first half (of 2014) and of next-generation core titles such as*Knights & Dragons"