PDA

View Full Version : EPIC BOSS COMMANDER KHAN, M.I.A.??? WHERE IS TODAY's FACTION EVENT?

Flidai
03-09-2014, 02:40 PM
So what happened in maintenance? Lose an event??? Faction Epic Boss event isn't up yet. Any ETA?

We know that things don't always go smoothly or as planned so we just like to have a time to plan our day around. So any prospect on when it will come up?

Thank you!

Oceanz
03-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Imagine if GREE had online apps during Y2K

Flidai
03-09-2014, 02:49 PM
ROFLMAO!!! Too funny!

PITA4PRES
03-09-2014, 02:51 PM
You have to take into account the time that the server was shut down for maintenance. They extended the timer for the first day to reflect that. Much better to do that than risk having two different days goals going on at the same time and possibly not counting on both goals.

junkkicker
03-09-2014, 03:02 PM
8 PM eastern

Hobbs
03-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Why even have a daily goal?
Why dont we have goals running after each is completed?
For example once your faction has done 200 kills it moves on to 250/300/350 ETC,ETC.
That way people are not penalised for the timezone they happen to live in and we could all do these increasingly hard Epic Boss Events at our own pace!
This would save players waiting around for goals to become Active,it would not penalise UK/EURO players who have goals trigger at times like 11pm or midnight.
It's a pain when you wake up to find Goal has been completed and you then have to wait around for next rather then let you team mates down.
NOT ROCKER SCIENCE,LETS HAVE IT FAIR FOR ALL PLAYERS REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY MAY LIVE!!

Hupernikomen
03-09-2014, 03:07 PM
The event is built to extract gold like all the rest. If they make finishing level 1 trigger level 2 then expect the kills needed to increase. As is, it slows people down which potentially requires players to have to use gold to complete individual later by stalling to help faction.

I think the opposite is true. Many just forsake the hassle of going for 100 and just cruise with the faction component. Health of boss it just too far out of reach for the rank and file. Big dogs are going to finish no matter the format.

Give me a reason to spend gold, but as is i am satisfied with a semi easy 6 days that doesnt require all hands on deck nonstop like the raid boss.

Oceanz
03-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Why even have a daily goal?
Why dont we have goals running after each is completed?
For example once your faction has done 200 kills it moves on to 250/300/350 ETC,ETC.
That way people are not penalised for the timezone they happen to live in and we could all do these increasingly hard Epic Boss Events at our own pace!
This would save players waiting around for goals to become Active,it would not penalise UK/EURO players who have goals trigger at times like 11pm or midnight.
It's a pain when you wake up to find Goal has been completed and you then have to wait around for next rather then let you team mates down.
NOT ROCKER SCIENCE,LETS HAVE IT FAIR FOR ALL PLAYERS REGARDLESS OF WHERE THEY MAY LIVE!!

But then players would buy less gold. So that's not gonna happen.

Dazzj10
03-09-2014, 03:13 PM
That's true mate,, yet again uk and euro lose 7-10 hours on another event because the event becomes live as/when we are all ready for or in bed

Mr Big C
03-09-2014, 03:39 PM
I agree with the back to back goals. They could also make them 24 hrs max to finish the goal before it moves on to the next goal. My other suggestion is to end the events on the weekend, when the goals are much harder to obtain and more people would be off work.

JerseyGirl
03-09-2014, 03:55 PM
I agree to back to back goals, time to improve epic boss!

Flidai
03-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Even though I'm a West Coast US player, I hate it that my faction team UK time zone players feel left out and no matter how hard I try to hold back the faction, no one wants to go to bed leaving the faction daily goal not yet met. It is unfair for them to need to wait to get their kills in during event hours when the event hours shut down on them. I agree, let it run straight on through. Don't get GREEdy!

JB5
03-09-2014, 04:33 PM
It started.