PDA

View Full Version : Moderator provides help when there seemed to be no hope. Thank you Tardavic!!!

Flidai
03-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Tardavic, sorry this is overdue.

About a month ago after exhausting my trouble tickets with Gree, head hanging low, I came here to the forum and posted our dilemma. I was faction leader and then there was some type of software glitch and suddenly someone else in our faction was leader and they weren't giving it back. They booted me, our officers and any loyal members... And all remaining loyal members left and joined us. We were hanging out in another faction while we waited for Gree to give us back our faction. I had sent them 2-3 DOZEN messages and still was no closer to a solution.

After much discussion in here, Tardavic stepped in and passed the situation on to the developers or someone in high rank because the very next morning I woke up to being the leader of my new, then current faction... Not the correct faction, not my old faction that I should've been the leader of, but at least I knew we finally had their attention and that they realized something bad had happened. I immediately transferred the leadership back to the correct leader and wrote Gree thanking them and suggested we try again.

I cleared up the identity of the faction in question and eventually we regained control. Over 45 players returned with me to our old faction. There was a couple members that weren't able to come with us that were still there, they were happy we were all returning. The two people behind the faction not getting returned left, hip hip hooray!

The Mods here have an important job. They have to weed through the BS to see if there is a valid compliant. Most likely had Tardavic not stepped in and assisted us getting the attention of the correct person, we still wouldn't have our faction back. In this case, it was a glitch and the funny part was, it happened to the faction were we had been staying too. Most usually the member it gets transferred to just does the right thing and returns the leadership to the faction leader... but not always. Unfortunately, I have met several prior faction leaders who have lost their factions due to a glitch, most likely, the same glitch. Also, players are still getting booted from factions too as we had one just the other day.

If you suddenly find yourself without your faction, ask them if they booted you. There's a good chance they didn't. Faction thinks the player quit, player thinks the faction booted them... Both parties loose out! Be sure you have a way to contact your faction if you suddenly find yourself outside the faction looking in. Some lower ranking factions still don't use an outside chat app.

Tardavic, YOU HAVE THE THANKS OF A 50+ player faction and as leader, especially mine! Thank you for all you did, all you do and all you will do to help the people who play Modern War! You are a ROCK STAR!!!

Thanks mate!
Flidai

Why did we fight so hard to get our faction back? We have awesome bonuses!

We have a couple openings... 900683612 Explosive Ops

Mr. Artois
03-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Fair play..

reesiepuff
03-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Ah i remember seeing this! glad it all came out good. Sometimes i fear we only see the bad and the good passes us by

local1
03-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Very glad to see some forward progress for someone. Congrats and happy for you.

Tarvadic attempted to help me with a valid ticket. Got what I would consider an immediate response from support after he said he was passing it on. Problem is they said they had already dealt with all issues related to my problem and closed the case. My original post here was locked and second one was instantly locked. All emails to support have since been ignored. Funny how on cases they assist with a "how did we do follow-up email" appears but nothing of the sort when they close tickets with malice. How is someone supposed to convince them that they are not recognizing the problem and only grouping it with what is only similar? Try to get help here, slapped shut. Go direct to support and ignored. Ticket #1402904

Gage of Hammerheads Heros
03-09-2014, 04:03 PM
A lot of people seem to make a career out of *****ing nice to see someone give a thanks to the mod/support. Wouldn't want their job.

Jesse21
03-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Nice job to both of you

JerseyGirl
03-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Good for you. :))

Flidai
03-10-2014, 06:30 AM
When things go wrong in this game, I complain and gripe plenty as I spend real money on it so I want what we're promised... Likewise, when someone does me a solid, I thank them and speak up whenever possible. From what I've seen here of the moderators, they do a good job and honestly try to help where they can.

From my 50 or more encounters directly with Gree, they rarely actually read our trouble tickets and respond like they understand any part of what I have said to them. Evidenced even still that after Tardavic spoke up and brought their attention to the situation, they still incorrectly made me faction leader of the NEW FACTION I HAD JOINED... Rather than the one I had lost.

I know in my heart, the reason I was able to get our faction returned to us lies firmly in the hands of Tardavic. Gree never would've taken the time and attention to gleam the important facts from my email. I am confident that I would still be writing them and getting more and more frustrated as I wasn't going to give up until it was returned and they were never gonna get it anytime soon.

I know I speak for my faction when I say, Whoop! Whoop! Tardavic!

Sinisterclick
03-10-2014, 06:38 AM
Glad you got things sorted... Robo

creature
03-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Here's hoping that tardavic can do something about the boss for level 300's! Then he will also get praise for that!

Flidai
03-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Robo, nice to hear a more positive comment come from you. It was a difficult enough situation without needing to fend off all the, quite honestly, crap that was coming from you. I understand being skeptical and trying to keep people honest but sometimes they are being sincere and a duck us just a duck. Thanks for the good wishes. My best to you also. No hard feelings.

~ Flidai

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 06:55 AM
Cool...............moo👀

mattehedevarn
03-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Same issue in our faction after server maintenance, leadership passed to a non-active member. Who knows what happens when he realize being a leader! Hope support can help us out, we have screen shots if needed. Ticket 1442152.

Best regards
Matt

mattehedevarn
03-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Thanks for a fast support, our leader is restored.
Case closed.

Best regards
Matt

Flidai
03-14-2014, 04:32 AM
Thanks for a fast support, our leader is restored.
Case closed.

Best regards
Matt

SO GLAD your experience was so different! Your faction leadership was restored in 4 hours, ours in probably 2-3 dozen emails over 2 game campaigns. WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN EXPERIENCES! We lost wasted resources as the lost faction had 5 players and went into WD battles with level 15 walls, when we regained faction a month and two WD battles later, there is NO CONCRETE, we ran out last WD. WHY is it so difficult to gain concrete in fights and raids? I'm guessing that Gree Has plans to begin selling FOR GOLD, what used to drop readily before in normal game play. What do you think? Where has all the concrete gone?

Flidai
03-14-2014, 04:47 AM
:cool: LMAO!!!... Accidentally double bumped or did something and the post went live. I hadn't planned on that yet (if at all) as I was playing with the kewl advanced editing features. WOW, nothing like embarrassing myself online. ANYWAY, WHAT's up with the CONCRETE... seriously, ours was all spent on huge walls for battles in Top 4000 battles.

Regardless of why, we had never ran out of concrete before but I'm guessing this will be a growing trend in MW soon. It seems to me that the growing trend has been instead of fixing one of the given standard drop items into dropping like they used to, that we will be purchasing them instead. What gives with the concrete? Are other factions running out of concrete too?

Mrgreen1
03-14-2014, 04:41 PM
:cool: LMAO!!!... Accidentally double bumped or did something and the post went live. I hadn't planned on that yet (if at all) as I was playing with the kewl advanced editing features. WOW, nothing like embarrassing myself online. ANYWAY, WHAT's up with the CONCRETE... seriously, ours was all spent on huge walls for battles in Top 4000 battles.

Regardless of why, we had never ran out of concrete before but I'm guessing this will be a growing trend in MW soon. It seems to me that the growing trend has been instead of fixing one of the given standard drop items into dropping like they used to, that we will be purchasing them instead. What gives with the concrete? Are other factions running out of concrete too?

Maybe you can use the millions of valor to buy some.............

Socks
03-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Think Tardavic can get my ticket from a year ago handled? I never got my unit for Ireland.