PDA

View Full Version : The cure to stat inflation and making this game interesting again!

Curtis Snow
03-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Add -% to opponents "x" modifiers to items.

For example "-5% opponent mafia attack" when they attack you or "-10% opponent influence when attacking"

This is a very broad spectrum and can bring much more to the game.

The Avenger$
03-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Or they could "cut" your stats by 90-95%. They could also reduce the items raw stats by 90% also. Example: The Big Gun is like 47k and 10% gun attack. Instead of 47k it should be 4.7k and you keep the nice plus 10% gun attack. Stat inflation solved

TZora
03-10-2014, 12:39 AM
will be interesting to see how gree neglects all the good advice on the forum and presents 400k weapons next event :D
will be fun to see who hits a billion stats first!

Kitty McPurr
03-10-2014, 09:48 AM
This doesn't sound like it would fix stat inflation. It sounds like the people at the top would receive these prizes. So then the top players would not only have the most + stat modifiers, but would also have opponent destroying modifiers. This is just more stat inflation.

Although I guess it would add more of an element of chance to a game that clearly doesn't have enough of that. *sarcasm*

Jeremy Kyle
03-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Or they could "cut" your stats by 90-95%. They could also reduce the items raw stats by 90% also. Example: The Big Gun is like 47k and 10% gun attack. Instead of 47k it should be 4.7k and you keep the nice plus 10% gun attack. Stat inflation solved

its the mods that are causing inflation, but gree cant cut back on mods because people wont spend gold. i dont care what the prize is i would get way more from the 10% mod than the 47k

and they cant cut stats that people spent money for, that would cause a lawsuit

cmbrbb
03-10-2014, 10:44 AM
its the mods that are causing inflation, but gree cant cut back on mods because people wont spend gold. i dont care what the prize is i would get way more from the 10% mod than the 47k

Fully agree with you. The only thing they could do, although gold spend would suffer, is limit the mods and significantly reduce the stats of the prizes awarded. The issue with doing this is people will complain that the prizes are crap. They've kind of dug them in to a hole with no real good way out other than making a second version of the game.

Jeremy Kyle
03-10-2014, 11:07 AM
crime city 2 sounds good to me

TZora
03-10-2014, 11:39 AM
the only way this game can ever recover from stat inflation is if gree sells this title to someone else. no more greetards to deal with, the game will flourish :)

KlitschkO
03-10-2014, 11:39 AM
lol jeremy..they can't to add a new kind of mission in game or modify some,or repair problems from android...are alot!! and u want crime city 2...:D

Jeremy Kyle
03-10-2014, 12:01 PM
It will be a new special type of crime city where GREE listens to is and tickets are resolved the first day, no glitchy events, a vault of gold will last a full cycle, sas will finish first.

What a beautiful dream

I might make it myself lol

The Avenger$
03-10-2014, 08:46 PM
To begin with, I remember in "old cc" a great weapon was 4k. I used to get super excited when I could ACTUALLY finish the normal phase of a LTQ. I still remember the moment when I got a 1.5k for completing normal on LTQ and those were great weapons 7-8 months ago.

The Avenger$
03-10-2014, 08:49 PM

Trust me it isn't the mods. I have been playing for almost a year. I had like 80k stats and got a 5% gun attack mod in a case event. It barely gave you anything and there wasn't a swarm of campers like today. Super mini account with 3 million stats. The weapons base attack jumped from let's say 14k attack tops to 140k!

Jeremy Kyle
03-11-2014, 03:17 AM
Trust me it isn't the mods. I have been playing for almost a year. I had like 80k stats and got a 5% gun attack mod in a case event. It barely gave you anything and there wasn't a swarm of campers like today. Super mini account with 3 million stats. The weapons base attack jumped from let's say 14k attack tops to 140k!

Yes it is the mods and if you think difference you're an idiot!

My stats are more than doubled by mods alone, super mini with 3 mill? I can get 3 mill on an account in two weeks its not hard, my gun attack is over 100% thise mods give me more than that weapon so changing raw stats of weapons will do nothing

Intrested in what your stats are now as 5% gun attack gives me around 300k rise

CCKallDAY
03-11-2014, 04:36 AM
I remember in old cc when 500/500 items were the best :)

The Avenger$
03-11-2014, 05:49 PM
I remember in old cc when 500/500 items were the best :)
Yes I know! That was a good weapon back then. Now that's is the prize for completing the first 5 missions for LTQ lol.

The Avenger$
03-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Yes it is the mods and if you think difference you're an idiot!

My stats are more than doubled by mods alone, super mini with 3 mill? I can get 3 mill on an account in two weeks its not hard, my gun attack is over 100% thise mods give me more than that weapon so changing raw stats of weapons will do nothing
The mods didn't inflate your stats like they do now. Back then, great stats were 2k times your level and only the elite were upon that group. I remember my old syndicate leader was level 35 with 78k stats. He was one of the elite and he scored over 30k influence without gold.

Intrested in what your stats are now as 5% gun attack gives me around 300k rise
It isn't the mods. Back then, great stats were 2k times your level. My old syndicate leader was level 35 with 78k stats and only the elite had those stats. He scored over 30k without gold every battle in influence of course
What the heck I wrote from the second sentence forward and it shows that the other dude said that. Now I see why there's maintenance tomorrow.

Jeremy Kyle
03-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Okay let's do it your way

If they change the raw stats and kept modifiers i would still go up 400k in stats

If they removed the modifier and kept the price at 47k. I would rise 47k

Now how can you possibly say that modifiers are not causing stat inflation?

We are not talking about back then we are talking about now

I've also been to your good and robbed you and noticed you are 18 mill attack, no wonder you want the mods because you gain a hell of a lot more from mods than the raw prize same as me