PDA

View Full Version : suggested game change.....

her122
03-09-2014, 08:55 AM
So.... we can sell buildings for half price and they go back into the store....

What about selling land for half price of last upgrade, then the cost of the next upgrade goes back, based on how many pieces of land you have..

Janoe123
03-09-2014, 09:05 AM
why would u sell land?

Dickweed
03-09-2014, 12:18 PM
My guess would be another form of quick cash. I have more space than needed at given time so land is never an issue. If the last expansion one had done was $100M and you needed a quick $50M to put you over the top for and upgrade, that would be an option. Maybe you need a little more than that so you sell two, three, four...ect. real quick. Just my guess on the thoughts of the OP. Selling Nano's seems to be more of a time of the past.

To the OP, if you haven't firured this one out yet...if the concern is with over vaulting and much/long you have to leave your cash hanging out there for an upgrade on a current good LE building, build two, sell one back when your vault is full, do the upgrade, then build the other back again before it ends. Eventually though, you won't worry about it as your income becomes self sustaining and someone taking 3.6M here and there only becomes a minor irritation. Good idea though and would have been helpful several months ago.

her122
03-09-2014, 12:38 PM
I was also thinking for redesign. I've decided I want to build my land in a different way, but with the amount of land I have, its expensive. If I could sell of a piece then rebuild in a different area, sure I would lose some money, but it wouldn't cost me quite as much I the long run.

Kennetth
03-09-2014, 02:21 PM
I'm up to 80 mil in land cost, but a sell option would be useful if more water buildings came into play. I'm way overstocked on land.

2000y2k
03-09-2014, 03:45 PM
My last land costed $200 million and still have many more plots of land to go.

Anyone know the cost of the final slot of land?

Dickweed
03-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Anyone know the cost of the final slot of land?
Saw a post of someone saying that Ferr said it was $3.1B. Don't quote me though as I have not tried to verify that. Here is the link. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75954-Max-expansion&p=1095644&highlight=expansion#post1095644

MojoJojo
03-09-2014, 09:18 PM
I'm up to 1 bil per chunk of land. Once you get past the 150 buildings goal, the next goal is 200 buildings. I don't think I can squeeze all of those buildings onto a maxed out base.
I suggest you don't waist money on selling things. It's hard but try and build your iph as best as you can. You'll need it later for the land upgrades.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm up to 1 bil per chunk of land. Once you get past the 150 buildings goal, the next goal is 200 buildings. I don't think I can squeeze all of those buildings onto a maxed out base.
I suggest you don't waist money on selling things. It's hard but try and build your iph as best as you can. You'll need it later for the land upgrades.

too much MOJO ???...............moo :D

MojoJojo
03-09-2014, 11:03 PM
too much MOJO ???...............moo :D

Is this the cow that I played with in s'rreF? If so, Long time no see.
A word of advice, stick to the topic. It's the best way to earn respect around here. Just saying, add some good old fashion advice for the newer players. errF would want it that way.

2000y2k
03-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Saw a post of someone saying that Ferr said it was $3.1B. Don't quote me though as I have not tried to verify that. Here is the link. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75954-Max-expansion&p=1095644&highlight=expansion#post1095644

Great fun MW info. Thanks!

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Is this the cow that I played with in s'rreF? If so, Long time no see.
A word of advice, stick to the topic. It's the best way to earn respect around here. Just saying, add some good old fashion advice for the newer players. errF would want it that way.

What respect ??? all i can see ere is a bunch of whiners daily, continuously whining complaining about Gree, lol. The never and can't force anyone to play MW, therefore if anyone is not happy, my advice is don't play or go for gold free, instead whining, Gree is not ere nor can't make everyone happy, .......THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!.............moo :D

MojoJojo
03-09-2014, 11:48 PM
What respect ??? all i can see ere is a bunch of whiners daily, continuously whining complaining about Gree, lol. The never and can't force anyone to play MW, therefore if anyone is not happy, my advice is don't play or go for gold free, instead whining, Gree is not ere nor can't make everyone happy, .......THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!.............moo :D

Sorry if I've offended. I just meant to say, I and others understand your point of if you don't like it don't play. I just think you can talk about other things that can help out the newer players. Hope I wasn't offending.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Sorry if I've offended. I just meant to say, I and others understand your point of if you don't like it don't play. I just think you can talk about other things that can help out the newer players. Hope I wasn't offending.

No worries buddy............moo :D