PDA

View Full Version : An idea for 2 new flags or countries!

I C STUFF
03-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Dear Gree:
Gree, most of us can see you're trying. Thank you for making an effort to improve your game. Your new kinder, gentler approach in this forum is infectious. As you change, others are changing, that's a good start, thank you.

So, here's my idea. Many people like to camp. They like building things, especially their economy. So, why not add another flag representative of neutral countries?

Here are a few suggestions: Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, or one you create. If someone flies that flag, they can't attack, but others can't attack them.

The neutral flag offers a 15% boost on the production side. You will acquire what the faction wins during such events.You will also be able to help build and grow your faction, too.

Finally, as a neutral nation, you can belong to a faction; but you won't be able to fight or be attacked during WD.

The early Venetians were traders. Other nations were traders, too.

Why not add a country and flag to represent trading?

If you choose that flag, you can grow an economy, but you build wealth.

Your vault holds one billion dollars, safely.

You will also have military capabilities, therefore, you can attack and be attacked. You can fight in WD. Your flag offers increased building and output capacity.

You also have access to specialized production facilities that create military hardware that you can sell to others.

A fictionalized country could be used for this flag, maybe something Ferengi-like, focused on profit?

Those are a couple twists, I'm sure others can chime in with more ideas. This began as a war game, but expanding its thrust and theme will extend its life fostering a lingering interest.

Mcdoc
03-09-2014, 06:49 AM
I don't normally say anyone's idea is "dumb" - but I can't see how this idea adds value to the game - unless I'm too dumb to understand why in a War game - you could change to a flag to get you in time-out?

redvenge99
03-09-2014, 07:43 AM
1 billion vault is way to much. I stopped my vault at 72 mil. Ive seen guys with 10 billion in there pockets. If you want to camp its at your own risk. The output flag is a great idea tho, why not there is every flag boost except money.

I C STUFF
03-09-2014, 08:12 AM
I don't normally say anyone's idea is "dumb" - but I can't see how this idea adds value to the game - unless I'm too dumb to understand why in a War game - you could change to a flag to get you in time-out?

I won't insult you or anyone.
I disagree with many people, but I choose not be be disagreeable towards them, dismissive of them, or disrespectful of them.
A great many people simply enjoy the camping aspect of this game.
Why can't they camp and be left alone?
I'm not a camper, but I respect those that like that form of gameplay.
As far as this being a war game, I humbly suggest you rethink that.
Nonetheless, isn't it time to bring strategy back to those who aren't fully satisfied with incessant tapping?

I C STUFF
03-09-2014, 08:14 AM
1 billion vault is way to much. I stopped my vault at 72 mil. Ive seen guys with 10 billion in there pockets. If you want to camp its at your own risk. The output flag is a great idea tho, why not there is every flag boost except money.

One billion or one million, too much is a relative comparison.
If a 50 person faction had 2 members dedicated to generating income and building, wouldn't that be helpful to their faction?

redvenge99
03-09-2014, 08:52 AM
I agree that the iph will absolutely help the faction, but if thats the case they should not be allowed in competing factions, bonuses would ge maxed in no time and again it would turn into who has the deepest pockets.Besides I like stealing there money...

WarMachine
03-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Lol, where do you come up with this baloney. You might want to invest more of your time into a gf.

Tranq
03-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Not with those conditions. All you will get is people with great iph paying to change to it so they can't get robbed, then go to a flag we currently have for WD

Verbal Kint
03-09-2014, 03:17 PM
The idea is no good IMO, but would've at least been entertaining if you'd said France.

Hupernikomen
03-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Perhaps switzerland should be a choice:

10% iph boost
20% attack decrease as their forces are mostly defensive
20%.defensive increase for same reason above

I like the idea of your country having multiple values.

menmylac
03-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Sounds like a good idea..... Dont think it will work with Gree in charge!

its_MARTIN
03-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Some good ideas but I feel like there would be alot of problems associated with some of them. Just one would be having a DL on a neutral flag who cannot be attacked. And even with a patch to prevent people from doing that Im sure someone will find a way to bypass it and then you have an even bigger problem for WDE..

redvenge99
03-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Perhaps switzerland should be a choice:

10% iph boost
20% attack decrease as their forces are mostly defensive
20%.defensive increase for same reason above

I like the idea of your country having multiple values.

This isnt bad.

I C STUFF
03-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Some good ideas but I feel like there would be alot of problems associated with some of them. Just one would be having a DL on a neutral flag who cannot be attacked. And even with a patch to prevent people from doing that Im sure someone will find a way to bypass it and then you have an even bigger problem for WDE..

I suggested that a neutral can't be hit, nor they can't hit. Thus, a neutral as a DL wouldn't be allowed.

MAD NUGGETT
03-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Dear Gree:
Gree, most of us can see you're trying. Thank you for making an effort to improve your game. Your new kinder, gentler approach in this forum is infectious. As you change, others are changing, that's a good start, thank you.

So, here's my idea. Many people like to camp. They like building things, especially their economy. So, why not add another flag representative of neutral countries?

Here are a few suggestions: Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, or one you create. If someone flies that flag, they can't attack, but others can't attack them.

The neutral flag offers a 15% boost on the production side. You will acquire what the faction wins during such events.You will also be able to help build and grow your faction, too.

Finally, as a neutral nation, you can belong to a faction; but you won't be able to fight or be attacked during WD.

The early Venetians were traders. Other nations were traders, too.

Why not add a country and flag to represent trading?

If you choose that flag, you can grow an economy, but you build wealth.

Your vault holds one billion dollars, safely.

You will also have military capabilities, therefore, you can attack and be attacked. You can fight in WD. Your flag offers increased building and output capacity.

You also have access to specialized production facilities that create military hardware that you can sell to others.

A fictionalized country could be used for this flag, maybe something Ferengi-like, focused on profit?

Those are a couple twists, I'm sure others can chime in with more ideas. This began as a war game, but expanding its thrust and theme will extend its life fostering a lingering interest.

Terrible, just terrible

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 02:51 AM
Terrible, just terrible

Wow, incredible, another great comment..............i very much recommend you to take over SUP1 leadership...moo :D

MAD NUGGETT
03-10-2014, 03:25 AM
Wow, incredible, another great comment..............i very much recommend you to take over SUP1 leadership...moo :D

Yes Gree, can you make a flag for players who don't play the game? We really enjoy leveling our buildings and nothing more. We also cry when raided or attacked.

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 03:52 AM
Yes Gree, can you make a flag for players who don't play the game? We really enjoy leveling our buildings and nothing more. We also cry when raided or attacked.

Wow, again another wise and great comment........moo👀

Pellatt
03-10-2014, 05:55 AM
I agree that the iph will absolutely help the faction, but if thats the case they should not be allowed in competing factions, bonuses would ge maxed in no time and again it would turn into who has the deepest pockets.Besides I like stealing there money...

They can already avoid losing their money by collecting on time!

If they cant do that then let it be raided! I can then let my Faction benefit!

Birmingham171
03-10-2014, 11:46 AM
http://static.movember.com/uploads/2013/profiles/77f/77fb32e5a36528cb996278ec39b35030-5272c0675d929.jpg

10% Faster Upgrades and Construction =D

should be cheaper too but that would be stereotyping.....

MAD NUGGETT
03-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Wow, again another wise and great comment........moo👀

Actually, just stating the obvious. Chang Ching chong ling Ming ding ****