PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance was EARLY

Socks
03-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Are you kidding me? I tried to log in at 10:52 PM Pacific time, and the game is already down for maintenance. This is ridiculous. I have a building that needs to be upgraded at 10:53, and I had one more shot on my epic boss. Thanks a ton, Gree, for not being able to tell time. (Why am I not surprised?)

Dickweed
03-09-2014, 12:14 AM
Same/similar. F'ed up my timing expexting shut down to be at the time posted, not "oh about that time +/-, play at your own risk."

AfterHours-Oliver
03-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Maybe it will come back up early. Either way, there will be a lot of North American players getting raided by European guys in about 3 hours or so....

What?
03-09-2014, 01:48 AM
Leave it to gree to schedule maintenance on daylight savings time. I doubt they took into account setting their clocks 1 hour ahead. Daylight Saving Time (United States) 2014 began at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 9. So is the maintenance ending at 3 pst Gree time or 3 pst the rest of the country time?

AfterHours-Oliver
03-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Whenever o'clock. Maintenance needs to be done right, let's leave them do it. If they cut corners and bring stuff up on time but not tested and it failed, we would all be *****ing. If they bring it up late and working, we should be happy with that. Things need tuning, updating and looking after so let's just live with it.

AlexFoo
03-09-2014, 03:43 AM
some seriously whiny girls playing this game. lol

I cant stop laughing and shaking my head at the same time.

Kokes58
03-09-2014, 04:23 AM
Does anyone know if the maintenance fixed any issues?

Asto
03-09-2014, 04:25 AM
Maintenance early, yes, but maintenance finished early....why jump on GREE's back immediately as something goes wrong? Give them time. I know they don't always deliver, but actually more and more things are being fixed and they're being fixed faster. If the problem is unreasonably fixed like the last epic boss or the bug/problem isn't fixed after 2/3 days, then fair enough. Just sit back, relax and play the GAME