PDA

View Full Version : Pay it Forward

Jhenry02
03-08-2014, 10:34 PM
A lot of people have stopped thinking of modern war as a game.
It is supposed to be fun and social.
In the spirit of those thoughts, I'm giving away another billion dollars.

I have away the first billion tonight. And in a few days when I get another billion, I'm giving it away. The only pre-requisite is that the faction actually need the money; preferably outside the top 1000 in Finland.

This comes with no strings attached, just a simple reminder to pay it forward. Be nice, follow proper forum etiquette, etc. We need to keep the game fun!

When I reach my next billion, I'll post again on the forum, either here or on faction recruitment if the forum denizens don't want it here.

Look forward to talking to some of you.

-Jason

pb23
03-08-2014, 10:51 PM
I have been doing this also, but with friends... not randoms. Props to you, I may try this again soon with someone I don't already know.

Jhenry02
03-08-2014, 10:53 PM
I started off with an acquaintance. Next will be random.

JB5
03-09-2014, 03:56 AM
Very cool guys! Nice too see a positive post again, and a great idea to boot. Thanx and keep it up!

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 04:16 AM
A lot of people have stopped thinking of modern war as a game.
It is supposed to be fun and social.
In the spirit of those thoughts, I'm giving away another billion dollars.

I have away the first billion tonight. And in a few days when I get another billion, I'm giving it away. The only pre-requisite is that the faction actually need the money; preferably outside the top 1000 in Finland.

This comes with no strings attached, just a simple reminder to pay it forward. Be nice, follow proper forum etiquette, etc. We need to keep the game fun!

When I reach my next billion, I'll post again on the forum, either here or on faction recruitment if the forum denizens don't want it here.

Look forward to talking to some of you.

-Jason

Very moo my friend, ........moo👀 :D

Kokes58
03-09-2014, 04:22 AM
Something positive. Nicely done.

LB moose
03-09-2014, 05:16 AM
We are 18/24 strong with a lot of fight and are trying to break into top 1500 next war but need help with defense, fresh water faction got 93,550 points last war not sure where we finished invite code 735032516, would love a billion but why not split it among a few groups and spread the wealth!

I C STUFF
03-09-2014, 05:21 AM
A lot of people have stopped thinking of modern war as a game. It is supposed to be fun and social. In the spirit of those thoughts, I'm giving away another billion dollars.I have away the first billion tonight. And in a few days when I get another billion, I'm giving it away. The only pre-requisite is that the faction actually need the money; preferably outside the top 1000 in Finland. This comes with no strings attached, just a simple reminder to pay it forward. Be nice, follow proper forum etiquette, etc. We need to keep the game fun!When I reach my next billion, I'll post again on the forum, either here or on faction recruitment if the forum denizens don't want it here. Look forward to talking to some of you.-JasonGood for you, Mr Henry. At least you're unlike the thieving bullies, claiming to give away Christmas alms they robbed Peter to give to Paul taking the credit as a decent human being like you are, Mr Henry. I bow to you, sir, I turn my back in those thuggish thieves.

kamikazedriver
03-09-2014, 06:11 AM
Awesome there are a lot of factions out there that could use a little jump start.

Jhenry02
03-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Good for you, Mr Henry. At least you're unlike the thieving bullies, claiming to give away Christmas alms they robbed Peter to give to Paul taking the credit as a decent human being like you are, Mr Henry. I bow to you, sir, I turn my back in those thuggish thieves.

Thank you sir, but I also am robbing people to pay for these donations. I am just not as brazen to announce it. I will raise the funds anyway possible. But it is a war game.

Systematrix
03-09-2014, 04:24 PM
I love everything about this thread. That is a classy and generous thing to do for the MW community. I hope someone deserving of this money gets it. Nice one Jhenry. ;)

marcrochon
03-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Congratulations to you. I have done this in the past when my faction had finished the boss events and my girlfriends faction needed help to finish off normal mode I went and gave them a hand. While I was there was able to make a donation which afforded the team to purchase a def bonus for the upcoming war. It is fun to help out others struggling when we are fortunate enough to have a great faction. Alot of people do this and I tip my hat to all who help.🍻 cheers

Paisthecoolest
03-09-2014, 04:58 PM
J Henry, you are always a class act

Hassleham
03-09-2014, 05:07 PM
I like this idea! I'll donate $1b to a faction too if you think there is more than one that deserves it JHenry. Drop me a message if you want.

rahibi
03-09-2014, 06:55 PM
That is very classy to do. Im not gonna jump on the wagon to request the money though. Im in a newer faction but we have another player that helps when he can. Its really appreciated by all members. It shows that not all players are in it for themselves. I wish you and other donating players the best karma in the world.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 07:59 PM
i knew couple of players, not from SUP nor GSF, for some time now, been going around helping out the LLPs on the boss event at the same time donated couple of billions each time to these LLPs. And their only condition is their identities not to be revealed and nothing should be posted in this forum as they are not looking for any credit..........moo :D

pb23
03-09-2014, 08:21 PM
i knew couple of players, not from SUP nor GSF, for some time now, been going around helping out the LLPs on the boss event at the same time donated couple of billions each time to these LLPs. And their only condition is their identities not to be revealed and nothing should be posted in this forum as they are not looking for any credit..........moo :D

Cool story.

Badvock
03-09-2014, 08:37 PM
I like your Idea and I will join your crusade. I will pledge my entire bank account of 6 billion to whichever faction you choose. Just send me a PM with the faction code.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 08:43 PM
I like your Idea and I will join your crusade. I will pledge my entire bank account of 6 billion to whichever faction you choose. Just send me a PM with the faction code.

Good for you, and saw this in one of the thread, maybe you should help them out to maintain the nr. 1 position in WD and MW !!!,.....moo :D

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85847-OSOK-Cash-Giveaway-Apply-Here-No-Strings-Attached

Faction Name: SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1
Code: 392-928-713
Currently no bonuses

Badvock
03-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Good for you, and saw this in one of the thread, maybe you should help them out to maintain the nr. 1 position in WD and MW !!!,.....moo :D

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85847-OSOK-Cash-Giveaway-Apply-Here-No-Strings-Attached

Sounds Legit, I hear they are a dying breed. :)

But I will have to ask something in return?

I would have to ride with them during the next WD event. You know, to help them achieve a better finish position and all. Its the least I can do for them.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Sounds Legit, I hear they are a dying breed. :)

But I will have to ask something in return?

I would have to ride with them during the next WD event. You know, to help them achieve a better finish position and all. Its the least I can do for them.

The only requirement is GOLD, they needed new breeds with plenty of gold to ENSURED them to be nr.1 at the same time, spoon feed their leaders and cronies to get the units, once you're dried out no further requirement for your services, and get your @rse OUT ASAP!!!..........moo :D

Jhenry02
03-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Hey fellas. Keep it clean and happy. Don't sully the karma of my posts

I am a cow!
03-10-2014, 02:15 AM
Hey fellas. Keep it clean and happy. Don't sully the karma of my posts

Agree Jason here is doing a great deed :) keep it up!�

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 10:04 AM
41% of funds raised. I'll be back when i have the full billion.

Crazy Ivan
03-10-2014, 10:41 AM
No you are moved to outlaws until you become soylent green. Nice to see the other thread deleted as usual.

The only requirement is GOLD, they needed new breeds with plenty of gold to ENSURED them to be nr.1 at the same time, spoon feed their leaders and cronies to get the units, once you're dried out no further requirement for your services, and get your @rse OUT ASAP!!!..........moo :D

Durt McGurt
03-10-2014, 11:17 AM
The only pre-requisite is that the faction actually not need the money, someone in the faction drive a real jeep; preferably outside in Finland.
-Jason

You should check out McGurt, they are a solid group of top 4000.

*Edited your post just to make sure they qualify*

KCCO Jason

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 01:14 PM
There you go Durt
http://i.imgur.com/ffaBzGR.png

pb23
03-10-2014, 01:16 PM
There you go Durt

Haha.

10 chars

Durt McGurt
03-10-2014, 01:48 PM
There you go Durt

$1 closer to casualty reduction. Thank you sir.

AfterHours-Oliver
03-10-2014, 01:58 PM
What a great idea. I am leader of Early Doors, I am a level 116 but the other members are all between 10 and 34, low levels and low stats. We are struggling to attract people to join us, it's really hard to get people to come on board. This money would give us a great boost and hopefully being the recipient would bring people into are faction who are new to faction fighting, like all our current members, and have really low IPH too so we are struggling to take flight.

If we aren't the lucky ones, then I am sure the recipients will be worthy and hope it does well for them.

If anyone wants to join us anyway, 797-240-574.

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Don't recruit here. Beg for money, but not recruit.

Tardavic
03-10-2014, 03:34 PM
We very much appreciate the good deed here and would like to see more of this going forward, but yes, if you wish to recruit please do so in a different thread.

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 03:54 PM
There you go Durt

Durt is extremely happy, express his wordless thank you very big for your kind kind donation and your donatation had exceeding than he expected, now his faction can expand to the max and deal with the BIGBOYS in many coming WD.......moo👀

nealcam
03-10-2014, 04:33 PM
So happy to see this type of thing. Ive been working on helping the faction i joind in anyway i could then we hit that magical expensive wall. Its taken us a month to build 250 million lol. Trying to hit 300m for 5% money bonus. Right now ive saved up 55 concrete of the 100 the big factions are offering 200million for.

Just thought id say your awesome for doing that for someone no strings attactched. Kcco

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Badvock, you don't allow private messages. Makes it hard to respond to you.

Jaebee
03-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Badvock, you don't allow private messages. Makes it hard to respond to you.
It says he was banned, so that might be the issue. I can't remember if banning stops PMs or not.

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Apparently it does. Lol

iamgremlin
03-10-2014, 09:22 PM
We are a small but growing faction barely broke 1500 last war hoping to make top 1000 this coming war could use any help we could get

bobthebuilder654
03-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Hello all generous donators. I have started a new faction called Mission Achievers and will have 6-7 members soon. We need help with purchases bonuses. If any generous donator could donate some money it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. If u are generous to donate money to my faction pm me.

Rough Neck
03-10-2014, 09:29 PM
It says he was banned, so that might be the issue. I can't remember if banning stops PMs or not.

A thread was deleted, disappeared overnite without any apparent reason given, with a number of non top #1 faction players commented in that thread were banned, also without any reason and some of them are banned permanently

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Not the time or place gentlemen.

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Still looking for N e S T and someone from Charlie's Angels

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 11:21 PM
83% of funds raised. If I don't hear from n e s t or Charlie's angels. I'll open it back up.

sawnoff69
03-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Hi i am from army of demons . We have had some players leave and am only 3 wars old finished 570 last war. 974986621

AfterHours-Oliver
03-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Just wanted to say massive thanks for the donation, it will make all the difference to us. One day, I will do the same when my IPH goes up enough. Some of the people I come up against in this game/world surprise me in a positive way.

Big thanks again!