PDA

View Full Version : Will WD points be adjusted in the Mongolia WD event?

Cow
03-08-2014, 02:43 PM
There was a mention earlier somewhere I think by CJ that mentioned how the new WD points will be figured when attacking a player.

Does someone have this link or can a mod respond to this and answer both of those questions-how and when?

TIA

beast1985
03-08-2014, 11:47 PM
There was a mention earlier somewhere I think by CJ that mentioned how the new WD points will be figured when attacking a player.

Does someone have this link or can a mod respond to this and answer both of those questions-how and when?

TIA

I think it will be this war.

I think the wd PTS should be the sum of the 2 levels. Meaning if a lvl 222 beats a lvl 300, the lvl 222 scores 522 every win. Min would be 250 PTS and max would be 600 PTS. Easy since u know what PTS u score every time

Stu90
03-08-2014, 11:51 PM
I'm guessing you're high level then beast? It should be related to the difference between attack/defence i.e. A 5m attack player will score more points by beating a 4.9m player than a 2m player.

beast1985
03-08-2014, 11:56 PM
I'm guessing you're high level then beast? It should be related to the difference between attack/defence i.e. A 5m attack player will score more points by beating a 4.9m player than a 2m player.

I'm lvl 288. It's fair for all levels. Min PTS won would be 250. Would encourage players to lvl up. Only players against this way would be campers. Even low lvl players would be guarented to score 250 a hit of they did it my way.

Asto
03-09-2014, 01:30 AM
I hope so. Big changes on Crime City this weekend. For starters, we do have better points, although it has to be said I've had some 620 hits, then the next one being 420....we also have individual points. The more points you get, the higher you finish in the individual leaderboard and the better prize you'll get. Power attack is worth 3x, rather than the usual 1.5 and you also get 'a lot' of points for winning your PA. Average points for winning a PA is between 1400 and 1500 points. Also, the prestige streak goals have changed. Here's what the streak goals have changed to:

1/9: 2 wins in a row
2/9: 3 wins in a row
3/9: 4 wins in a row
4/9: 5 wins in a row
5/9: 5 wins in a row (not a typo before anyone asks)
6/9: 6 wins in a row
7/9: 7 wins in a row
8/9: 8 wins in a row
9/9: 10 wins in a row

And finally, you need to reach 1200 individual wins, rather than the usual 1500 individual wins to collect the individual win prize. This is pretty much all the info. If you want to check more out, I'd suggest going to this page to see exactly how things are this war:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85390-Battle-for-Empire-City-Trackside-Slums

Will be interesting to see what changes are made for Mongolia

Cow
03-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Gree if we can get an answer on this would be great :)

Big she'd
03-10-2014, 02:06 AM
If this is the same changes as what they intend in mw suddenly everyone's score will be huge , I predict sup will score in the 100 millions , no more llp s taking the pa on the dl , all they will good for is wall eating

I am a cow!
03-10-2014, 02:15 AM

TIA

In cc 1500 points a hit is possible... I want that in MW

Blodiea
03-10-2014, 09:23 AM
x3 on power attacks will make most dl useless unless its a real discrepancy in stats between both teams. I like that winning a pa scores more points so us weaker players don't have to just hit cc. I still believe that wd points should be worked out like bp but still a max of 450. Making every hit worth more points isn't going to change the game at all, it will only make scores look higher.

Generik79
03-16-2014, 09:37 AM
You misunderstand the change to PA's in CC. A Power Attack is still only 1.5 times your attack in damage brought to bear. However, on a successful PA, you earn 3x the WD points of a normal hit. This means there is SOME incentive for people to do refills and PAs instead of just storming a command center when they are overmatched but close enough to win a PA.

What I haven't found is how the points system was changed otherwise. It sounds like it was, but I never found much discussion.

reesiepuff
03-16-2014, 01:08 PM
I would like to know this before war starts for sure, and it would be a welcomed change

Pissapigov
03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
In cc 1500 points a hit is possible... I want that in MW

What's the point? If they did that then everyone else's score would be scaled up and it would make no difference.

mreilly
03-16-2014, 07:38 PM
What's the point? If they did that then everyone else's score would be scaled up and it would make no difference.

I agree... its an easy way for gree to change things without really changing things. It costs them nothing to implement this change and will give the illusion things are changing.

2MblaZ
03-16-2014, 09:11 PM
This is just a desperate attempt to create false sense that MORE players are inputting by inflating WD pts just like they did in cc - almost as if causing players to re-think and jump in on the non-existing wagon like - ohmg, look at pts, so many must be tapping, let me jump on board again!

It may work for a bit, but you can repaint gravel road as often as you wish - true surface shows after driven on it only once...

mreilly
03-16-2014, 09:33 PM
they have changed the points for both wars in beyond the dead and are now changing it again for this next upcoming one... not sure wtf they are doing.

BigTex87
03-17-2014, 11:28 AM
It would be nice if a Mod would tell us the change will happen next war or not. I do not understand why they don't get the fact that most of the angry customer's, forum post and tickets come when a event starts with changes that are not previously announced. Gree did a good job with the Officer declare only change, it was posted in advance and explained well so there were few complaints when it happened. I wish they would follow that model more often.

I C STUFF
03-17-2014, 12:25 PM
This is just a desperate attempt to create false sense that MORE players are inputting by inflating WD pts just like they did in cc - almost as if causing players to re-think and jump in on the non-existing wagon like - ohmg, look at pts, so many must be tapping, let me jump on board again!

It may work for a bit, but you can repaint gravel road as often as you wish - true surface shows after driven on it only once...

If only others would begin to think as we do. SIGH...

Big John
03-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Bumping this to hopefully get an answer.

BigTex87
03-21-2014, 08:47 AM
What happened to more communication? How hard would it be to answer if the scoring system was changing for this war?

Lancerdually
03-21-2014, 08:51 AM
Grasping at straws people, waiting for an answer, and an ACTUAL one. But I'm game, just wasting time reading up the forums anyways.

Bndawgs
03-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Grasping at straws people, waiting for an answer, and an ACTUAL one. But I'm game, just wasting time reading up the forums anyways.

i just saw a screenshot of 1,179 wde points for a single hit.

{Kill Joy}
03-21-2014, 01:55 PM
So far normal attacks are about the same. But Power Attacks are giving up to 1200 points I have recieved 1170 for a power attack.

Web323
03-21-2014, 02:11 PM
So far normal attacks are about the same. But Power Attacks are giving up to 1200 points I have recieved 1170 for a power attack.

Which is the same as doing 4 hits