PDA

View Full Version : POSTING Idiocy

MadAtWorld
03-08-2014, 12:23 PM
If I were a mod, I wouldn't reply to threads. Why?

One, you have numerous threads about the same exact thing! Then you complain that they don't respond to YOU. What makes you more special than the 30 other guys who started a thread on the same exact subject/problem? So if they are following the forum, they have to read through a dozen or more threads with repeated posts by the same people on each, then... if you all had your dream come true, spend the rest of the day answering the same question over and over and over. Some of you have created multiple threads on the same subject started by the same person! Contrary to the obvious assumption, flooding the forum with more threads about the same thing does not get the mods attention onto fixing the problem. It means that IF they respond, the rest of the people visiting the forum now have to search all those threads looking for an answer and getting fed up with YOU.

Here's an idea. Before you post a new thread, refresh the page and glance thru the threads already there. If one of them is the same as your complaint, reply in that thread if you feel you have something constructive to say.

Jhenry02
03-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Oh my god, logic! Infernal logic!

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
03-08-2014, 12:45 PM
A better Logic. No Glitches= No Threads Posted =No crying on the Forum =No Idiocy!!!! 🍻🍻🍻

jester1989
03-08-2014, 12:47 PM
A better Logic. No Glitches= No Threads Posted =No crying on the Forum =No Idiocy!!!! 

BINGO (10 Char)

kamikazedriver
03-08-2014, 12:58 PM
A better Logic. No Glitches= No Threads Posted =No crying on the Forum =No Idiocy!!!! ������

BOOM that just happened!!

Jhenry02
03-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Yeah, but people wising up and using decent forum etiquette is at least semi-possible.
An event without some sort of glitch, bug, or exploit is as rare as a modern war players sense of self worth.

Dirty Mind
03-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Here's an idea. Before you post a new thread, refresh the page and glance thru the threads already there. If one of them is the same as your complaint, reply in that thread if you feel you have something constructive to say.
That will never happen, I've been trying to shame people for months who do this. Just come up with constructive ways to make them look foolish, thats the only way to keep sanity on here.

Socks
03-08-2014, 10:31 PM
This thread is idiotic.

JB5
03-09-2014, 04:33 AM
It's better than ANOTHER thread about ANOTHER complaint that ANOTHER thread is already complaining about. :)