PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR ISSUE - Boss for L300 Players is Off the Charts

Generik79
03-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Yes, have confirmed from the developers that [a level 250-300 tier] is currently in the data!!

Dear Sirs & Madames,

If so, there is a massive problem with the game. The L300 ONLY TIER is still in existence and has gotten criminally difficult. It is not pretty. This is a mistake to be fixed with a page to Jerl again I hope.

For LEVEL 300s ONLY

Boss 6 = 75 mm HP
Boss 7 = 100 mm HP
Boss 8 = 150 mm HP
Boss 9 = 175 mm HP
Boss 10 = 210 mm HP (For 250-299 it's 50 mm HP)
Boss 11 = 230 mm HP
Boss 12 = 260 mm HP (For 250-299 it's 65 mm HP)
Boss 13 = 295 mm HP (For 250-299 it's 80 mm HP)
Boss 14 = 350 mm HP (For 250-299 it's 93 mm HP)
Boss 15 = 380 mm HP (For 250-299 it's 103 mm HP)
Boss 16 = 420 mm HP
Boss 17 = 460 mm HP
Boss 18 = 500 mm HP

Long time players, your most active among them, and spenders need something addressed here. This is not acceptable my dear friends at GREE. Please advise ASAP.

Mr.Grumpy
03-08-2014, 12:17 PM
where do you get this info?

i've been frustrated for so long with the unfair treatment of long time players — which i am one.

socool
03-08-2014, 12:18 PM
GS , I love you

SGT Blakerz
03-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Wow, that is nuts for the health to be that high

Oski
03-08-2014, 12:21 PM
I thought one of the Mods confirmed that Level 300 players would NOT be singled out. What the hell, Gree? Thanks for lying to your loyal players again.

Dingleberry
03-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Well, kiddies, if Gree doesn't get this fixed, a Level 300, 28 month, former big spending player is going to Elvis from this game. I've only stayed in recently to help smaller factions. Enough is enough.

stephen2013
03-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Wow, that is just ridiculous. It's sad to see long time, incredibly active players being punished. I've been playing for two years, but I'm still under level 130.

Things like this make me dread leveling up the most.

Jaebee
03-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Agreed, I'm not lv300, but am in the 251-299 range. At over 30mil attack, I'm still pretty strong compared to the vast majority of players at or around my level (per what I see in rivals list), and starting with boss 7(!!!) I am already into multiple free hits. This is ridiculous, and must be even more so for Lv 300 players.

Mr.Grumpy
03-08-2014, 12:38 PM
yep. at my level i'm useless to my faction in war and now i'm useless in the boss events. it's almost like they WANT me to leave.

thanks gree. again.

button
03-08-2014, 12:44 PM
I have been playing this game, contrary to my wife's consent, for over 2 years. Why would I want to continue to play? I am getting close to level 300 and if things don't start to reflect your commitment to us that we have committed to you, why would we continue?

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
03-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Wow. I am level 276. 35mil Attack. It took me two money shots for level 8. This is not just a problem for Lvl 300 players.

socool
03-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Congratulation for GS's 666 posts. I'm glad Gree give us LLP a chance to catch up with the big boys .

Dingleberry
03-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Funny...a VP from Gree writes this very disturbing article then his company goes right out and puts at a disadvantage, alienates and causes to leave the very people that they target...Long time, active, spending players. Y'all suckers done been had:

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/MikeLu/20140110/208428/Lessons_on_Mobile_Gaming_from_a_Whale.php

chinton00
03-08-2014, 01:00 PM
If there is a tier 300 level, and it goes up from there, seriously what is the point.

Generik79
03-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Congratulation for GS's 666 posts. I'm glad Gree give us LLP a chance to catch up with the big boys .

'LLPs' have always had a weaker boss. I have no issue with tiers in general. I have a big issue with a tier of 1 level only. Everyone should. There but for the grace of God go you.

creature
03-08-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm a level 300 and this just plain SUCKS!!!! This game just got flushed a little further down the crapper! Then again I'm sure gree will fix this problem ASAP! Yeah right!

Scot
03-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Haha gree wants people to play the missions and eliminate the llp armies but just to continue to show why the llp is the only way to play the game... my main player is level 260 with 57 million attack and have dumped quite a bit of carefully used gold to get there. Boss 8 takes 2 free shots whereas in boss events past I could get to 17 with a free hit. My level 138 llp which has never used any gold can fly through these bosses to about boss 16 or 17 with a free shot. In other words, you spend gold and naturally level up, then gree makes everything harder for those who level up. You spend gold to get ahead but you cant ever get ahead. Spending gold actually made this boss event harder haha. Blows my mind. Respectfully, I hope many of the level 300 long time players do quit so gree will maybe see a reflection in their earnings. Gree, why do you fail at everything? Its seriously one thing after another. Its sad when your customers actually expect you to fail and expect events to be glitched rather than being surprised when it doesnt work properly.

Dragon11216
03-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Honestly this game is geared for Llp so they can get hook on Mw. I'm at level 282 and the boss health is outreageous. Two hits on level ten. Looks like this boss is going to cost at least two vaults for Hlp. Bleed us dry as usual.

Mr.Grumpy
03-08-2014, 01:26 PM
this is such ****ing bull****.

Brizzol
03-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Thankfully I am only level 80 but this is unfair for players who have been playing for such a long time. I think they should introduce "raw stats" for this event too like the Raid Boss to stop this event getting so out of hand for most players.

pb23
03-08-2014, 01:35 PM
GREE puts out another wonderful event!

Thanks guys.

Oh PS: Let us know when we can summon bosses successfully.

tayyib
03-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Gree be ready to loose more loyal and big spenders soon.

thunder
03-08-2014, 01:41 PM
This is just crazy. why punished your most loyal players over and over again. a frequent flyer on a airline should be charge more for their flight. you eat at the same restaurant you should be charge more than people who dont eat there that much. you go to disney world a lot you should be charge more. of course not but gree wants to stick it to their most loyal players

Richard B
03-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Guess unless you are sup with 200m attack your screwed on this boss event. I'm lvl 300 over 70m attack.. At boss 9 Took 4 hits..

The boss 200 event screwed lvl 300 players and a lot of 300's got gold refunds.. I've sent in ticket after ticket with only gree tellng me they acknowledge the problem and have escalated my ticket to the developers..

I have always got the 100 bosses and have always been willing to spend gold to get it.. But after 200 event and wasted about 4k gold to only get to boss 131. Unless agree fixes this event and makes it fair.. I would bet most lvl 300 players will steer clear.

Btw Gree.. When can I expect my refund from boss 200 event? Are we picking and choosing who gets refunds and who doesn't? I love this game and only ask for consistency and fairness. So fair th g is to refund lvl 300 players who did not get the 200 bosses and tried using gold to know evail.

iamnasty
03-08-2014, 02:06 PM
What's the whining about??? The choice is yours!!!........moo👀

Richard79
03-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Ppl it is pointless venting on here on a weekend event!!!! No mod is going to comment on this issue!!!! They will try to brush it under the carpet again and when ppl get angry and the **** hits the fan once again the mods will just ban those members in a mass gaggin order and abuse of power! Face facts gree does not care and is forcing the hand of long term members to quit.

I C STUFF
03-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Many people have consistently requested more strategy in game play.
Guess what, people, this boss requires strategy or gold.
Your call.
Or, you can just plug along doing the best you can.
Whatever we do in life has limits, accept that, and life is wonderful.

In the entire history of the USA, there have only been 44 men to serve in the US presidency since 1789.

In the UK there have been about 168 (give or take) monarchs since the year 1000.

My point is, just go as far as you wish or can.

Enjoy yourself, its just a game, not your real life.

Fearsum
03-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Its seem like a was of time playing with you just punishing a the people that pay big money to play the game we put all the hat work into getting stronger to make boss events easy then u make them 5x harder is will result in you losing hundreds if people the spend thousands so its up to you people will stop playing we get the idea that some high level player's and higher stats player need a challenge but this is over the top
I have been around the 240 level to 280 for a wile growing my stats to kill bosses

DFI
03-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Remember, lv300 players can prestage without worrying about xp, which llps can't do. They also have all the advanced buildings ready for missions. So now, there is an advantage for llps over lv300 players. I'm sure there are many pros and cons. Not everything is slanted one way, so what's the big deal? Should it be a given that everything can be completed by hlps? In war, the mods confirmed that the penalty for being a HLP will be changed. Let's take things as a whole and not just looking at one event.

gb7
03-08-2014, 03:38 PM
My problem is the rules of the game related to this event basically changed overnight to the detriment of the high level players. This WAS a gold event for me ...... Not anymore.

Generik79
03-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Remember, lv300 players can prestage without worrying about xp, which llps can't do. They also have all the advanced buildings ready for missions. So now, there is an advantage for llps over lv300 players. I'm sure there are many pros and cons. Not everything is slanted one way, so what's the big deal? Should it be a given that everything can be completed by hlps? In war, the mods confirmed that the penalty for being a HLP will be changed. Let's take things as a whole and not just looking at one event.

1. The penalty for being HLP in war has been in place for 14 months and has cost loyal players just that long and how much god knows.

2. The "mods confirmed" there would not be a 300 only level tier. Yet there is.

3. As I said in many, many places, unread I guess, I don't mind tiers, or more difficulty, and I don't mind if EVERYONE of a stat level generally has to spend to complete a goal. I do mind a senseless singled out class of one level player (whether that might be a 250 only, 150 only, 121 only, or 300 only, in any event. That is complete garbage, which we all thought Tardavic directly addressed and the devs had fixed. But touche.

Jaebee
03-08-2014, 04:39 PM

That's just funny (or sad) if you actually believe half of what you're saying. "SO NOW, there is an advantage...." There has always been an advantage in WD events which judging from your number of posts I imagine you have noticed by now. Secondly, HLPs weren't given all the advanced buildings, players either chose to upgrade them or not...same choice that llp's have. As for "worrying about XP", sorry that isn't much of an advantage, since to get to the upper levels or 300, those players had to (obviously) gain a ton of XP. If campers (who avoid XP like it's the plague) want to actually play the game, well sorry, but they will gain XP. If you've been paying attention, it isn't just people looking at this one event, this has been going on as long as WD has been in this game. Just look at the stat gains happening in the lower levels compared to the higher levels. Things have been out of balance for quite some time.

I have three profiles I play at various levels, and sadly the high level one who has obviously had the most gold used and has the best stats, is quickly becoming more and more useless. Even the +16 energy a minute regen I have accumulated (which other than some guys in SUP and other top 5-10 factions, is probably better than 99% of the players in this game) isn't worth much anymore. Sadly, with the increasing ridiculous amounts of energy required per energy based events, even that doesn't amount to much without more and more gold.

So sorry, epic fail. It pays to be a low level player riding the exhausted coat tails of the hlp's that have blazed the way in this ever increasing Money Pit.

Smoke96
03-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Imho this event is great.. i cant believe all these lvl 300's are complaining its just crazzyy!!. Maybe if some of you used strategy instead of trying to complete every mission you wouldnt be lvl 300.. ive been playing for over a year and a half im still level 175 30mil. So suck it up and just wait for the next event! Next time when gree offers a 50k unit to get to lvl 300 think about it!!

gero
03-08-2014, 04:48 PM
This is ridiculous gree, you blatantly states there was no eps rate level 300 tier this time and it appears that there is and the bosses are harder than the 200 boss event boss strength which also was jacked up. Fix this immediately. Can't believe that events continue to get pushed out that do not work...no wait, that is standard operating procedure around here. Unbelievable!

Mic (LMKM)
03-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Imho this event is great.. i cant believe all these lvl 300's are complaining its just crazzyy!!. Maybe if some of you used strategy instead of trying to complete every mission you wouldnt be lvl 300.. ive been playing for over a year and a half im still level 175 30mil. So suck it up and just wait for the next event! Next time when gree offers a 50k unit to get to lvl 300 think about it!!

You mean you've camped for over a year and a half. Not played. Possibly riding a few coat tails along the way?

Allblacks
03-08-2014, 06:14 PM
i am lvl 300, and yes, i noticed this epic boss is crazy for players like me. maybe i am weak, and maybe Gree needs new $.

whatever the case, i am sure i am not alone. i am done. time to buy that Xbox one and PS4...

Xela
03-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Gree you've screwed high level players once to often!
Take this game and shove it!

Brizzol
03-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.

Generik79
03-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.

You just made my signature block. "Smoke96" is doing a bit too much of his namesake. His strategy is clearly on another ethereal level: spend nothing, do nothing, and freeload off others. He's clearly the type of player whose pleasure GREE should be looking out for.

Colonel J
03-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Ahh such sweetness by gree. Thankyou gree very much for preventing high leveled players from extending their stat gap on smaller players. What you have done gree is perfect.

ardiamonds
03-08-2014, 07:51 PM
gree is so stupid to punish the ones who play the game and spend the cash for gold, why would I even waste my gold on this? I do not! I have played since way before wars and factions and they seem to want me to quit! even tho I have three bases now. one is in 220's, one is over 151 lvl and the other at 51. I hate camping, why have a base if I am just going to stare at a screen and just collect money? where is the fun in that? I am quickly losing interest in MW and gaining it in CC, which gree has not totally messed it up yet! these two games seem to be from two different companies, with MW having the stupid programmers. so sad, but enough is enough gree, say good bye to some big gold spenders, hopefully those who just start the game will not fall for their gold pushing events.

2000y2k
03-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Too many people went for that "race to 300" unit back in August 2013 that Gree has to make up for it now. Lol

It's pathetic that long term players that play the game and earn exp get punished in WD and other events like this. One of the few games where you are placed at a disadvantage for leveling up.

carlos spicey weener
03-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Gree you've screwed high level players once to often!
Take this game and shove it!

Why does Gree continue to hammer HLP's?
Do you want HLP's to stop playing WD and Boss events?
Why do you continue to treat your most loyal and longest playing customers like this?
If you want HLP's to stay in the game you sure do have funny way of showing it.
Get with the program Gree and treat your longest serving players with the respect they deserve.

SHARMOUT
03-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Guess unless you are sup with 200m attack your screwed on this boss event. I'm lvl 300 over 70m attack.. At boss 9 Took 4 hits..

The boss 200 event screwed lvl 300 players and a lot of 300's got gold refunds.. I've sent in ticket after ticket with only gree tellng me they acknowledge the problem and have escalated my ticket to the developers..

I have always got the 100 bosses and have always been willing to spend gold to get it.. But after 200 event and wasted about 4k gold to only get to boss 131. Unless agree fixes this event and makes it fair.. I would bet most lvl 300 players will steer clear.

Btw Gree.. When can I expect my refund from boss 200 event? Are we picking and choosing who gets refunds and who doesn't? I love this game and only ask for consistency and fairness. So fair th g is to refund lvl 300 players who did not get the 200 bosses and tried using gold to know evail.

Sup may have 30 or more players with over 100-200 million attack. It seems Gree is using those few players as a measuring stick to determine boss strength for high level players. I do not know this to be fact as it's only my assumption.

*on a side note* Love how Gene comes here and puts on this little act that he's not happy with boss strength. Either he's a suppie going broke, or he's trying to win you over with his "hey look at me I fight for you" posts.

I C STUFF
03-08-2014, 08:28 PM
*on a side note* Love how Gene comes here and puts on this little act that he's not happy with boss strength.

Either he's a suppie going broke,

or he's trying to win you over with his "hey look at me I fight for you" posts.

Politicians say send me to Washington so I can work for you the little people.

Be wary of someone offering to work for you!

What that person really means is, I'm going to work YOU over!

Mr. Artois
03-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Politicians say send me to Washington so I can work for you the little people.

Be wary of someone offering to work for you!

What that person really means is, I'm going to work YOU over!

I guess some people are just 2 legit 2 quit.

Speed ump
03-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Hey PJ, sounds just like your shtick, huh? Don't get mad because you thought someone else was trying to muscle in on your territory. Telling others what everything REALLY means is still your job, he's not trying to take it way from you, so don't worry. I'm sure no one meant to step on your toes.

I Am Legend
03-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Funny...a VP from Gree writes this very disturbing article then his company goes right out and puts at a disadvantage, alienates and causes to leave the very people that they target...Long time, active, spending players. Y'all suckers done been had:

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/MikeLu/20140110/208428/Lessons_on_Mobile_Gaming_from_a_Whale.php

"how important it is to get to know and understand what makes your players tick"

The players in this game are nothing more to Gree then little rats in a cage that they want to know which part of the brain to poke at to cause the rat to poop out the most $$$!

Wait is this really a surprise to anyone? Rolf

People need to stop crying like babies about this or that. I mean seriously!?!?!?

HOW CAN YOU PLAY A GREE GAME FOR OVER A MONTH AND STILL BELIEVE THEY CARE ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR $$$$???????????????

Gen CheeBye
03-08-2014, 10:07 PM
i am lvl 300, and yes, i noticed this epic boss is crazy for players like me. maybe i am weak, and maybe Gree needs new $.

whatever the case, i am sure i am not alone. i am done. time to buy that Xbox one and PS4...

The cap is at lvl 300 for the old timers. Make me feel reluctant to continue with my main account cos it will cross over to lvl 250 soon.

I like MW and have started a mini account in case gree renders gameplay impossible for my main account. Hope that day will not come too soon. Now I'm spending a fair bit for both accounts but will discontinue for the main if gree continues their money grabbing tactics on their long time customers.

General Luke
03-08-2014, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=SHARMOUT;1229115]Sup may have 30 or more players with over 100-200 million attack. It seems Gree is using those few players as a measuring stick to determine boss strength for high level players. I do not know this to be fact as it's only my assumption.

*on a side note* Love how Gene comes here and puts on this little act that he's not happy with boss strength. Either he's a suppie going broke, or he's trying to win you over with his "hey look at me I fight for you" posts.[/QUO

SUP will go crying to Gree and wave their wallets until the boss prize is delivered in their inventory. Same thing whales do when they dial up the casino host.

killerm2
03-08-2014, 10:49 PM
ok,cj,this is waaaay out of line w this boss!2 hits on lvl 7?wtf?!!!you guys want your gold?shove that pot up your ASS!!.****ING IDIOT!BAN ME FOR LIFE!!!:rolleyes:

killerm2
03-08-2014, 11:00 PM
ok,cj,this is waaaay out of line w this boss!2 hits on lvl 7?wtf?!!!you guys want your gold?shove that pot up your ASS!!.****ING IDIOT!BAN ME FOR LIFE!!!:rolleyes:

killerm2
03-08-2014, 11:01 PM
ouch,its pay back for last boss!!

killerm2
03-08-2014, 11:03 PM
im steaming mad.shiiit!!

Ryans67
03-08-2014, 11:31 PM
I am 300, and close to 200m attack. The event is nuts. If I refuse to complete it, you better believe 99% of the remaining 300's do the same. I skipped the last boss event because Gree is trying to consume far too much of my time. This event is just another slap in the face.... Something Gree seems to have an endless supply of for us idiots that keep playing. Oh well, the end draws near. Can't wait to read the BK filing when this joke of a company finally has to file.

Major Esmoker
03-09-2014, 12:02 AM
I have been playing this game for around 8 months, I do spend some cash here and there but since I saw the system was broken I calmed down a lot but still do kick in a few bucks I would be happy to do more but the game playabilty is really losing life....

Asto
03-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Been playing for 18 months now and 7 months since coming back from retirement and I have to say I feel very sorry for you loyal long time players.

The thing I don't unserstand is why gree punish us for ranking up. Example:

On Call of Duty, you rank up to unlock new and better weapons, perks, attachments etc. so why is this different on here? As of now I don't have a solution for it, but I'm sure someone out there does....I know for a fact gree won't because their logic is equivalent to the logic of a sloth

Bombgod
03-09-2014, 01:19 AM

I am lvl 299, 63mil attack and have been playing for around 3 years, when the game was run by Funzio, I was lvl 128 when the WD Brazil events started, before the WD events started the only thing to do in game was complete missions and beat the elite once a month which gained you XP, I have never chased the tier cap units yet I am still penalised.

Waiting
03-09-2014, 01:34 AM
I feel sorry for all the loyal players who've put money in and them gree keeps pushing them away til they retire.
I'm too low to be affected but I know many who are.

Whoever is driving sales in gree obviously doesn't read here, gree us truly one if the most misguided companies in existence.

There is nothing like this game and gree could really make good money after good but it doesn't listen. Shame,

WI(AusNz)
03-09-2014, 03:44 AM
I'm nowhere near the higher levels (level189), but something needs to be done to address the way higher levels are unfairly treated. As a faction leader, in sick and tired of loosing high level players as they become disillusioned with the game

Ziberion
03-09-2014, 04:34 AM

You are not alone brother...trust me, you are not alone

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I am 300, and close to 200m attack. The event is nuts. If I refuse to complete it, you better believe 99% of the remaining 300's do the same. I skipped the last boss event because Gree is trying to consume far too much of my time. This event is just another slap in the face.... Something Gree seems to have an endless supply of for us idiots that keep playing. Oh well, the end draws near. Can't wait to read the BK filing when this joke of a company finally has to file.

The choice is yours, if everyone stay away then Gree has to do something on this BUT again I'm sure this is just bunch of whiners end up spending more gold instead, lol........moo👀

free play
03-09-2014, 12:35 PM
yep. at my level i'm useless to my faction in war and now i'm useless in the boss events. it's almost like they WANT me to leave.

thanks gree. again.

They don't want you to leave, they want you to retire your hlp and start a mini and pump your money into it throught the mix of events that, there is method to there maddness

furey
03-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Boss 18. 7 cash. 1 free hit. My attack is 72.5 mil

Mr. Artois
03-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Boss 18. 7 cash. 1 free hit. My attack is 72.5 mil that's madness

gem83
03-09-2014, 01:56 PM
I'd never give up my main to do a start a mini to much time an money in this one, an as stated a million times if all faction stood together an stopped spending maybe gree would listen when no gold is brought, soon this game will fold, an I'm getting back into my playstation again, gta5 rocks ;)

Kennetth
03-09-2014, 02:18 PM
I'd never give up my main to do a start a mini to much time an money in this one, an as stated a million times if all faction stood together an stopped spending maybe gree would listen when no gold is brought, soon this game will fold, an I'm getting back into my playstation again, gta5 rocks ;)
I've thought of shifting my investments into the llp, but at this point I want to keep my invested into acct, it's like not wanting to give up on a hopelessly bad dog.

Dingleberry
03-09-2014, 08:00 PM
BUMP for the Greetards to fix this on Monday or lose many, many of their longest playing customers.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Not sure if this is correct, read in one of the thread SUP1 get the unit without any effort, no harm if you give a try join SUP1 and stop whining at the same time get the units for free............moo :D

TheEvolution
03-09-2014, 08:30 PM
This iamnasty guy is gotta be the biggest jack off on this forum. Bro, find something else w your time. A lot of these HLP have spent a lot of time and outrageous sums money playing MW and they have been the lifeblood for this game we ALL play. You are so foolish, do you think this game you and many others prolly play for free would exist if money wasn't pumped into it to be profitable?? This game would have collapsed day 1 if not for ppl paying to keep it running. You should be thanking them for spending their money so you have a game to play and a forum to shoot off your ignorant comments on everyday.

iamnasty
03-09-2014, 08:35 PM
This iamnasty guy is gotta be the biggest jack off on this forum. Bro, find something else w your time. A lot of these HLP have spent a lot of time and outrageous sums money playing MW and the have been the lifeblood for this game we ALL play. You are so foolish, do you think this game you and many others prolly play for free would exist if money wasn't pumped into it be profitable?? This game would have collapsed day 1 if not for ppl paying to keep it running. You should be thanking them for spending their money so you have a game to play and a forum to shoot off your ignorant comments on everyday.

This is just a game, Gree has never force anyone to play nor to spend any real money USD, the choice is yours, and too bad you're one of the MANY whining losers...........moo :D

Generik79
03-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Let's try to keep the thread on this IMPORTANT TOPIC not x, y, z factions or particular players.

@GREE it remains you have singled out a class of one level of MW player. 1 level alone. And this despite expressly affirming you wouldn't. Please see the inanity of that proposition. Fix it, please. Whether certain players like it or not, there but for grace of god go they. Today it is L300 only. What if it is L130 only? It matters not the digits. It's wrong. And it's senseless. And it should be fixed. Thanks again in advance.

MAD NUGGETT
03-10-2014, 12:07 AM
Haha gree wants people to play the missions and eliminate the llp armies but just to continue to show why the llp is the only way to play the game... my main player is level 260 with 57 million attack and have dumped quite a bit of carefully used gold to get there. Boss 8 takes 2 free shots whereas in boss events past I could get to 17 with a free hit. My level 138 llp which has never used any gold can fly through these bosses to about boss 16 or 17 with a free shot. In other words, you spend gold and naturally level up, then gree makes everything harder for those who level up. You spend gold to get ahead but you cant ever get ahead. Spending gold actually made this boss event harder haha. Blows my mind. Respectfully, I hope many of the level 300 long time players do quit so gree will maybe see a reflection in their earnings. Gree, why do you fail at everything? Its seriously one thing after another. Its sad when your customers actually expect you to fail and expect events to be glitched rather than being surprised when it doesnt work properly.

The answer is simple! Raffa can help you defeat these bosses!

MAD NUGGETT
03-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Sup may have 30 or more players with over 100-200 million attack. It seems Gree is using those few players as a measuring stick to determine boss strength for high level players. I do not know this to be fact as it's only my assumption.

*on a side note* Love how Gene comes here and puts on this little act that he's not happy with boss strength. Either he's a suppie going broke, or he's trying to win you over with his "hey look at me I fight for you" posts.

Lmao. You obviously don't know Gene. I can assure you, he is not happy with the boss health. If the boss health is calculated incorrectly then Gree will fix it like they did the last boss event. Everyone complained then too. Meanwhile I was hammering through the event at lightning speeds since the boss had NO HEALTH.

Jhenry02
03-10-2014, 01:00 AM
It's garbage.

KarenWill
03-10-2014, 01:17 AM
L300 boss is programmed for Cazz only " strongest player in mw +300m " it's a challenge for him .. Impossible for the rest. Fank you Gree

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 01:27 AM
L300 boss is programmed for Cazz only " strongest player in mw +300m " it's a challenge for him .. Impossible for the rest. Fank you Gree

Brother C@zz, let us hear and give us the your first hand opinion, experience and advice on this .........moo :D

Grambo
03-10-2014, 06:34 AM
It really is ridiculous that the most active players and biggest spenders are being singled out. Not a smart move business wise to force these players to turn their backs on the game they pretty much built! Without them this game would have shut down years ago.

Agent Orange
03-10-2014, 06:37 AM
Yup not worth it gave up with my HLP at L12. That is ridiculous.

creature
03-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Bump it up!

goldacre84
03-10-2014, 08:54 AM
It really is ridiculous that the most active players and biggest spenders are being singled out. Not a smart move business wise to force these players to turn their backs on the game they pretty much built! Without them this game would have shut down years ago.

How do you know that you're the most active and biggest spenders? For all you know? The new LLP's might actually be spending money also. Don't assume that they're not just because that's your opinion. I have both an old and new account. I've spent money on both. Maybe sit back and relax for this event. It's only a game after all.

Generik79
03-10-2014, 09:05 AM
How do you know that you're the most active and biggest spenders? For all you know? The new LLP's might actually be spending money also. Don't assume that they're not just because that's your opinion. I have both an old and new account. I've spent money on both. Maybe sit back and relax for this event. It's only a game after all.

We know that SUP1 and SUP2, which have more 300s than any other factions are the most active and biggest spenders. If you'd like to dispute that, then let me know.

Durt McGurt
03-10-2014, 12:25 PM
It is clear that this entire thing is Thief's fault. He sent a ticket in ( see here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71852-Boss-Tiers-Need-to-be-Updated&p=1038929#post1038929) )

I ask Gree to strip Thief of the super mega awesome 2 year anniversary forum winner unit that was given to Thief for his idea of raising boss strength for >L250 players.

Jaebee
03-10-2014, 12:44 PM
It is clear that this entire thing is Thief's fault. He sent a ticket in ( see here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71852-Boss-Tiers-Need-to-be-Updated&p=1038929#post1038929) )

I ask Gree to strip Thief of the super mega awesome 2 year anniversary forum winner unit that was given to Thief for his idea of raising boss strength for >L250 players.

Great point Durt, and good memory to boot. Lol

Oski
03-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Where are the Mods to answer for their lie/deception to L300 players?

Cow
03-10-2014, 02:29 PM
They are on the bi-monthy 10 day vacation....Oh did I say that

I think Thief's intentions were good. They just got warped way out of context. There should be more tiers in the boss event, but they should not be to the extreme that they are.

And here we all wished for the Epic Boss back. Thinking even that boss health would be raised. This is insane.

Same old thing....one step forward this past week and then 3 steps backwards...

Allday
03-10-2014, 03:11 PM
This is crazy, high level players already get messed over enough with regards to WD scoring. I'm not sure the highest stat lvl 300 players in the game can beat him for free.

Bombgod
03-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Below is Russell of Gree's response. Those of us at 300 or approaching it are "end game players." Unlike any other game that I've ever played, our reward for being "end gamers" is a big old **** in the you know where. This Boss event is impossible for me at Level 300, 76 Mil attack at Boss number 40 without gold. I and so many people I know and have played with for 27 months are now "end gamers" and Gree clearly doesn't want us. Nice "Thank You" from Gree. I get the hint, Gree. I'll be on my way soon enough. To everyone else still playing, please know where this game leads and adjust your spending and playing habits accordingly...preferably, to NONE.

RL, Mar 10 13:54:
Hey

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way.

The difficulty at the highest boss levels is intended to be challenging for end game players. I have forwarded your message to our Product Team and Developers for further review. At this time, we are not offering refunds or other compensations for this matter.

Regards,
R

Hey Ding fancy playing snap with Grees copy and past replies?

Hey Scott,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. The difficulty at the highest boss levels is intended to be challenging for end game players. I have forwarded your message to our Product Team and Developers for further review. At this time, we are not offering refunds or other compensations for this matter.

Regards,

Morgan

I think they should just put their out of office auto reply on for this issue

Tardavic
03-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Hey guys, this is already being discussed in another thread so closing down this thread.

Also, we do not allow for messages from Support to be discussed in the forums as this violates our TOS, so please reframe from doing this going forward or you can be subject to your forum account being banned.