PDA

View Full Version : TRANSPONDER BOXES: Who else is stuck yet again at 9/10 Access Cards? Use gold?

Flidai
03-08-2014, 07:50 AM
Hey, I understand random chances etc... But I do not believe for one second that it is random chance that I receive 9/10 Access Cards the first 24 hours and after that, esp as a gold player, that I NEVER EVER RECEIVE THE 10th card, the 10th what ever goal item! This is the second crate event that I haven't received the 10th and final item. How could I get that many right away and then no more if the chances were the same on day 1 as they are on day 2, 3, 4....etc. No way! There is more at play here than they admit to. It used to be that if I was religious about setting a timer and opening enough boxes/crates or whatever, I would eventually receive the required number of the item we were seeking... Not the case anymore. Once I began using gold to get it done quicker, it doesn't happen at all.

Who has had the same problem? Who else received almost all access cards the first day? There has got to be a shut off switch in the programming that decreases the drop rate on these Access Cards... And in my case, the turn on switch never gets reset to the, "ON" position! Otherwise we would have it on day 2... I want to know the truth, (of course that will never be disclosed) but is there different chance for gold users than non-gold users on the Access Card coming up. Not getting to open the crate/box etc as obviously it opens when you spend gold... But what us the chance that it will be the desired item? I have the 8/8. I opened plenty of boxes... But the Access Card? I doubt that will happen. Been here before.

I'm not a doom and gloom person. I am normally a positive energy person. Put out the positive energy to receive good things and good things will come to you. However, in this case, something is plain haywire! I don't believe it's the same for gold users. And try not using gold in the last few hours when you need those boxes to open...

Android or iSO? Mine is iSO.

Makes me think it may be better to skip the event all together than to get my hopes up that things will be any different this time than they were before. To do the same thing over and over and to expect a different outcome is what???

Rparker1979
03-08-2014, 08:07 AM
One thing you've got to understand is that this is a lottery event, your chances of opening the #10 crate is greatly reduced once you open #9 and the same with the units, the last 1 is supposed to be like getting hit by lighting. Using gold on these events only increases the amount of chances you have of getting hit by lighting. I don't know about you but I've had a ton open just none with the required code or the last unit. This is done this way to make you want to use gold because your just so darn close but can't get it. Good luck in getting the units but I've learned to just accept that sometimes you win em and sometimes you lose em.

Roe nick
03-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Same here. Got to 9/10 on day 1 using gold. I have dropped almost 2k gold since then trying to get number 10. This is the second time this has happened to me on the 10 crate event. Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice shame on me. The answer is to skip this event entirely or at a minimum play it free. That is what I will be doing henceforth....

Romulus.
03-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Same here, this is shame.. Scam...

Evil Mastermind
03-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Im on iOS. Got 10th with 3 days to go. Got 8/8 units with 1 day to go. Have completed 7/8 of last collect 10s without spending money. Some gold resets on day 1, but only with vid/tapjoy gold. So yes, they can be done without spending a fortune.

As others have stated, the chances of getting the 10th item is very low. Think it's less than 2% with a successful open. It just takes lots of luck.

Thorm V2
03-08-2014, 08:23 AM
I got my 10th using 60 gold- 4 openings. I only use gold if I get to 9/10. Several in my faction have opened all 10 for free.

Remember, you CHOOSE to play.

2000y2k
03-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Got both the collection unit and the 10th item unit in the last 2 events with low gold use.

It's a crapshoot and as you get more cards the odds of getting the next card goes down. It's not the best event but the boost units are great.

Good luck you have a few more hours to go.

:!:"Lee":!:
03-08-2014, 08:29 AM
I'm at 6/10 but 3 players in my faction got 10/10 with cash openings it can be done just got to get that lucky draw

Hassleham
03-08-2014, 08:54 AM
I agree with you that it is rigged. Im sure that for some players, the box opening chances/item drop chances are altered in an attempt to get those players to spend gold on the last day.

ATLI
03-08-2014, 09:13 AM
One thing you've got to understand is that this is a lottery event, your chances of opening the #10 crate is greatly reduced once you open #9 and the same with the units, the last 1 is supposed to be like getting hit by lighting. Using gold on these events only increases the amount of chances you have of getting hit by lighting. I don't know about you but I've had a ton open just none with the required code or the last unit. This is done this way to make you want to use gold because your just so darn close but can't get it. Good luck in getting the units but I've learned to just accept that sometimes you win em and sometimes you lose em.

I got the 10/10 and 8/8 with no gold spent with 7 hours to spare

Rparker1979
03-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Now all I would like to have is the 10/10 unit. 4 more chances.

Duncan00
03-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Spent 650 gold first hour which got me 9/10 and 6/7, got 8/8 on day two and just got my 10/10 about 2 hours ago. Faction member got 10/10 in 24 hours for free. All a crap shoot. I love it at times and then hate it as well. Good luck to all

iMoe
03-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Am stuck in 9/10 and 7/8 for 3 days already !!!!! Am not greedy all i want is one of these....

Birmingham171
03-08-2014, 10:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YZLyGHB.jpg

Flidai
03-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Crazy, the one way to shut me up is to make me eat my words. I am finally, happily chomping, eating my words every single one of them. Chewing on the 10th one right now! I didn't think that would happen. As sad as I was last time, that's about as happy (in reverse) as I am right now. I do think the odds change when you have 9/10. It's certainly not the same number. Thankfully I had my 8/8 fairly painlessly. I have certainly opened more boxes than usual. Set an alarm. In the night if I woke up, I played the game. I'm not hooked. Lol!

The one thing I really think the did right this time, is giving us something to do with all those extra units we received. That 8/8 reward was sweet too! Nice job Gree! I didn't think those words would come out of my mouth.Lol!

kamikazedriver
03-08-2014, 11:17 AM
9/10 the last three days with no #10 in sight. thanks gree

Hassleham
03-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Wow.. Did they even read your ticket before replying? Haha.

http://i.imgur.com/YZLyGHB.jpg

labowski
03-08-2014, 12:07 PM
With little time left in this event our fretting over our chances will soon come to an end. I have been on 7/8 of lock box items and 8/10 progress on the access cards for the last two days. Thank you Gree for another interesting box event. Good luck to all on the Tackle the Tartars LTQ.

pedrombv
03-08-2014, 02:51 PM
I get stuck on 9 for two days and nothing. Thatīs the third time that happens.
All cash hits, no gold and no free hits. I have other account and same system just get 2 boxes. I really donīt understand the system, but thatīs odd and ok with me. Gold players should get better chances that me. But that does not seem the way.

Brizzol
03-08-2014, 03:04 PM
I was on 9/10 and 7/8 units with 2 days 15 hours left. I tried to use 240 gold with gold opens near the end to complete at least one of the goals but no luck. This event appeals to the gambler within me which is why I won't spend anymore gold than that...If I did I would have to spend until I won like I do when playing poker. This event is a gamblers worst nightmare in my opinion. I did get 10 a couple of events back with no gold and 2 days to spare though, so I guess you can't win them all.

Dickweed
03-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Have an account that got all the units and 9/10 with over 3 days left in the event then no #10. All cash opens, 16-17 each day. :mad:

Mr. Artois
03-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Have an account that got all the units and 9/10 with over 3 days left in the event then no #10. All cash opens, 16-17 each day. :mad:

Exactly the same here.

carpe diem
03-08-2014, 09:04 PM
If you gonna use gold, use it the very first day of the event! I used 1000+ gold the last day but no 10/10 stuck at 9/10. Lesson learned Cheers..

Mr. Artois
03-08-2014, 09:05 PM
If you gonna use gold, use it the very first day of the event! I used 1000+ gold the last day but no 10/10 stuck at 9/10. Lesson learned Cheers..

I used gold on first day to complete the wrapper prize and also blast my to 9/10 crates. Four days sitting on 9 ... Hmmm

Apollo13
03-08-2014, 09:11 PM
My question to GREE is this. This is a game app. It's not a gambling app. There are people under the legal age playing this game. Even if it's up to each players own free will to open the crates using, Free, Cash or Gold, there should still be a limit. If a person have spent X amount, he or she should get it. The game should be able to keep track of each successive "Sorry", the chance of getting a card or a unit should improves. And it would be better if they can tell the player what percentage chance of success for the next box.

This is the only event where even if you spend 10 vaults, you might not get the units which is a little like gambling. I hope that GREE have already checked to see if it has a valid gambling license to operate such an event.

Otherwise, I would say, just play free for this event. Do not use gold. If you get lucky, you get lucky.

Might sound a little bit of a sour g**** here but definitely feel that this game is rigged. I have always stuck on 9/10 regardless of what I do.

Funktacular
03-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Got 8/8 and 10/10 all cash hits with 5+ hrs to go. Very lucky but Ive wasted enough gold in this event in the past to choke a donkey.

carpe diem
03-08-2014, 10:25 PM
My question to GREE is this. This is a game app. It's not a gambling app. There are people under the legal age playing this game. Even if it's up to each players own free will to open the crates using, Free, Cash or Gold, there should still be a limit. If a person have spent X amount, he or she should get it. The game should be able to keep track of each successive "Sorry", the chance of getting a card or a unit should improves. And it would be better if they can tell the player what percentage chance of success for the next box.

This is the only event where even if you spend 10 vaults, you might not get the units which is a little like gambling. I hope that GREE have already checked to see if it has a valid gambling license to operate such an event.

Otherwise, I would say, just play free for this event. Do not use gold. If you get lucky, you get lucky.

Might sound a little bit of a sour g**** here but definitely feel that this game is rigged. I have always stuck on 9/10 regardless of what I do.

Ditto, i was thinking about the same thing. Offering an event involves chance; odds etc whatever you call it. I hope they have gambling licence; this may bring a lot of heat later on and of course litigation!

beast1985
03-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Hey, I understand random chances etc... But I do not believe for one second that it is random chance that I receive 9/10 Access Cards the first 24 hours and after that, esp as a gold player, that I NEVER EVER RECEIVE THE 10th card, the 10th what ever goal item! This is the second crate event that I haven't received the 10th and final item. How could I get that many right away and then no more if the chances were the same on day 1 as they are on day 2, 3, 4....etc. No way! There is more at play here than they admit to. It used to be that if I was religious about setting a timer and opening enough boxes/crates or whatever, I would eventually receive the required number of the item we were seeking... Not the case anymore. Once I began using gold to get it done quicker, it doesn't happen at all.

Who has had the same problem? Who else received almost all access cards the first day? There has got to be a shut off switch in the programming that decreases the drop rate on these Access Cards... And in my case, the turn on switch never gets reset to the, "ON" position! Otherwise we would have it on day 2... I want to know the truth, (of course that will never be disclosed) but is there different chance for gold users than non-gold users on the Access Card coming up. Not getting to open the crate/box etc as obviously it opens when you spend gold... But what us the chance that it will be the desired item? I have the 8/8. I opened plenty of boxes... But the Access Card? I doubt that will happen. Been here before.

I'm not a doom and gloom person. I am normally a positive energy person. Put out the positive energy to receive good things and good things will come to you. However, in this case, something is plain haywire! I don't believe it's the same for gold users. And try not using gold in the last few hours when you need those boxes to open...

Android or iSO? Mine is iSO.

Makes me think it may be better to skip the event all together than to get my hopes up that things will be any different this time than they were before. To do the same thing over and over and to expect a different outcome is what???

I got both the 10 cards and the 8/8 special loots within 750 gold. Was a great event for me :)

lobie1kenobie
03-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Call iTunes and get a refund, I did 😁

qwertyguy
03-09-2014, 10:49 AM
I don't mind that I did not win 10/10 or the 8/8. That's just luck getting the last item or unit.

However, I do have a problem when crates will not open...period. I had 9/10 with 3 days left. I got a couple of more units including 7/8 within a few hours after that. Then suddenly, the crates refused to open when they are supposed to open with a 50% chance using game cash. I tried over 40 times to open more crates, but nothing.

Like I said, I don't mind that I lost. But I do mind that I didn't have the proper chance to gain additional units in my inventory that others did. 40 I'm sorry messages in a row!

Well, I agree. You are sorry.

Mike L
03-10-2014, 08:21 PM
I used gold once to try to open the last box. what a waste!! Never got it but I did get a few units trying. I open all the way to 9 for free every time though.