PDA

View Full Version : why still no 'confirm' button. .

her122
03-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Just spent 375 gold on a le unit because I tried to click 'ok' on the crate information screen.

Why oh why is there still no confirmation button on purchases!?!?!?!?!?

I've sent a ticket, lets see if they take back this useless unit I just unwilling purchased.

SaB Leader
03-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Good luck with that bro, happens to me all the time!!

Tiz
03-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Im FURIOUS!! im so tired of wasting gold. This is a strategy they purposely use. I just blew 134 gold, because i swiped my finger across my screen. I didnt even know what happened. Turns out for some moronic reason you can click land outside your base while you are already expanding another square and it will ask if you want to WASTE gold to speed up your expansion and then blow all that gold. Got to be the most useless thing to spend gold on, and I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO, i dont even need the space!!!! this is ridiculous!

CJ, some one?? Can any one fix this? I had actual plans for that gold!!! Any way to get gold back.

2000y2k
03-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Just send in a ticket and they will refund you for land speed up times.

They will not add a confirm button for some reason and have said that in the past.

her122
03-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Thank you thank you thank you Annie @ gree. They took back the le unit and gave me back my gold.

Tiz
03-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Gree also solved my issue. I gotta say, great customer support on this one Gree. Thanks again!!

What?
03-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Did you spend money on gold or watch videos? I ask because I had the same thing happen to me I was clicking okay on one screen and right under my fingers another splash screen for crates opened and I bought a 90 gold crate. Their response was they don't refund gold. This was on my android where I've never bought gold, but watched videos, so maybe refund is on a case to case basis. That being said when one person gets their gold back and another doesn't for the same exact thing you wonder why.

her122
03-08-2014, 01:58 PM
My understanding is that they don't refund on 'chance' items like crates and scratchcards. I think because if people get a common, they says opppps it was an accident and try again.

Jjqr
03-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Please gree, create a ; confirm or are you shure button !!!
Lost all my gold to useless units....

Dirty Mind
03-22-2014, 02:51 PM
how about, instead of hitting 'ok' which overlaps the 'spend gold by mistake' button, you use the 'X' on the top right of the popup. If I'm not mistaken, every box has one and I have yet to have a problem. Maybe I should keep this to myself so it doesnt get removed.

Jjqr
03-22-2014, 03:18 PM
Yes, they will delete the "X" button....

bam bam.
03-23-2014, 06:33 AM
I have had this happen to me close to a dozen times. Ive bought stamina/energy/LE units/crates/vault upgrades/land purchases and a couple more other things. Lost close to a vault overall. Its an easy fix to add a confirm button to ALL gold purchases, would free up (id assume) hundreds of tickets a week. We are going to spend the gold anyways, so let us choose where we want to put it.

Considering the lag on android and the splash screens. You go to close one and the next thing another splash screen for crates pops up and you have bought a crate that you didn't want which is full of rubbish units.

Dearest forum mods please "pass this on to the devs" one more time.