PDA

View Full Version : Being active is the only requirement.

Dickweed
03-07-2014, 11:59 PM
Not one of your big time factions. Just a small tight knit group, some being together for over a year. We have had a good long run as a top 750 faction (minus taking Finland off as the rewards through top 400 were not worth the effort) and would really like to take our place in the top 500. No pressure to ever use gold, no cash donation requirement (prefer you to put your money back into your base until cash no longer becomes and issue), just be there for us/you during faction events. I like to make the faction work for you rather than you working for the faction. We use Palringo to communicate and I solicite the group for decisions rather than everything only being my way. I usually do all the grunt work during WD so you can maximize your individual win goals. If you just love playing the game and want to be in a home with others who will play just as much, I have a bed for you. We are all seasoned veterans so pretty much know what's what and will bring you along if you continuously feel you are missing some of the finer details that bring you down. All but 2 of us play with multiple accounts so if you are looking to start up a 2nd or 3rd, or 7th :rolleyes: they are an automatic add as we prefer you to be able to keep all your accounts together (trust me, it is so much easier to manage...I have 4 of my own, pretty much took over 2 of my wife's and usually run my her 3rd). We have a lot of fun during WD with plenty of comic relief so you will definitely enjoy hanging with us. Currently have 7 spots open and can easily expand for another 6-8. Add me as an ally 174-024-211 then post on my wall that you want in so I can give you the faction code (just like to keep the forum requests separate from the randoms finding us from the faction list).

Dickweed
03-08-2014, 08:31 AM
bump back to the top

Rparker1979
03-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Best way to be.

Dickweed
03-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Thanks. Seems to be enough to keep us happy. Sill got room.

Dickweed
03-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Still have room.

Dickweed
03-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Bumping again. Got one who seems like is going to be a great addition. Plenty of room left.

Dickweed
03-13-2014, 03:31 PM
Bump back to the top.

Gasshopper guru
03-13-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm interested. I used to have 4 accts. down to 2. What's what faction name? Invite code? Let's chat.

Dickweed
03-13-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm interested. I used to have 4 accts. down to 2. What's what faction name? Invite code? Let's chat.

Posted on your wall. Presumably posted the same message on both your walls. Info is there and standing by to accept your request. Welcome.

Dickweed
03-14-2014, 02:35 PM
Got another great addition. Still more room for those looking.