PDA

View Full Version : LTQ reset issue

Assault and Flattery
03-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Hey guys,

Just a little update that we're compiling a list of people affected and will be providing comp, but it's gonna take a couple business days to get it all together. Thanks for sticking it out and helping determine the cause/exact issue.

ImmaBoss
03-07-2014, 06:55 PM
What r you gonna be providing?? Our gold back or the weapons and mods we we're suppose to get for that event??

cooch
03-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Ticket must be submitted, as a lot of players give up on tickets, or automatic?

dribblin todger
03-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Ticket must be submitted, as a lot of players give up on tickets, or automatic?
Good point! I don't bother sending tickets these days because nothing ever gets done about it. Just get the standard reply of this issue is closed we have passed on your ticket to the development team, so what's the point?

As to compiling a list of people, again what is the point other than you only compensate those that filled in a ticket, there's no need just run a database query that shows a return of all players who used gold in this event and compensate all of them. Avoid token gestures of 350 gold, these events cost way more than that to finish. Start comp with a vault minimum.

Assault and Flattery
03-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Well yeah, that's exactly what we're doing. It has nothing to do with sending in a ticket.

Hedley
03-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Well yeah, that's exactly what we're doing. It has nothing to do with sending in a ticket.

Aaahh and I thought I was special. No need to chase up the ticket I didn't get a reply to then?

Nice to see you are compensating though - as you haven't for similar in the past. 👍

primetime347
03-08-2014, 10:12 AM

So how are you fixing this exactly? I didnt send in a ticket, I spent way over what that LTQ was worth and never finished the LTQ. So how are you going to comp everyone?

Assault and Flattery
03-08-2014, 10:16 AM
We're running a query to see who hit the NPCs more than necessary and / or got more items than necessary, then will figure out the gold cost for it.

montecore
03-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Why not just refund the gold, and start properly testing events before deploying them?

Marine007
03-08-2014, 12:31 PM
So it is going to be a blanket comp for every player? A vault is not going to comp what I dspent or a lot of players in my syn am, I am sure there are many players that spent more also, i hope you guys comp everyone induvidually for what they lost in gold and items they earned, including final prizes and drop items/hack devices.

Mackie Messer
03-08-2014, 01:14 PM
I experienced this a bit this event, but then again I've experienced in on the last few LTQs as well. It's not a new issue. but hey, if compensation is rolling our way, then cool.

reticlover
03-08-2014, 01:16 PM
it took me 2240 gold to complete this event. i have screen shot of before and after gold. at same time i watched people complete for as little as 600 gold

ghetto69143
03-08-2014, 03:11 PM
We're running a query to see who hit the NPCs more than necessary and / or got more items than necessary, then will figure out the gold cost for it.

Thats a good thing. Been playing for a little bit this time and played in the past
One thing im sure no one is accounting for is that these things take time! Im a semi- gold spender but
overall Love the game. You think you you can run a poll on some additions to aspects of the game? Im curios to see if GREE can get some help from the players. I propose that you can at least let us know of
what your working on and the time frame to lessen the problems from this end. Just something to think
about.

polly
03-08-2014, 06:22 PM
What about the past few months that I have at least once each ltq sent a ticket for the same thing?
how far back are you going back?

montecore
03-08-2014, 07:58 PM
I experienced this a bit this event, but then again I've experienced in on the last few LTQs as well. It's not a new issue. but hey, if compensation is rolling our way, then cool.

Happened to me too. It wasn't such a big deal with 100% drop rates, just a minor annoyance/expense. I saw people spend over 7500 gold to finish and I think some finished for as little as 600. I opened a ticket after 2000 gold spent and asked for the items to be removed and a refund of the gold spent. This was after beating Tilda Bracket 6 or 7 times.

Double'D'
03-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Hey guys,

Just a little update that we're compiling a list of people affected and will be providing comp, but it's gonna take a couple business days to get it all together. Thanks for sticking it out and helping determine the cause/exact issue.

davedddavis@yahoo.com

I over hit that crap- gree (d) is stealing.

tgreen
03-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Hey guys,

Can we get an update? I am still waiting for this issue to be resolved. Not cool!

erik005
03-10-2014, 04:09 PM

Not sure this will help me then. Naively, I lodged a ticket immediately, followed it up after I got a "sorry can't help you response", and proceeded to prehit my way through in the hopes that I would get rewarded for the completion that had occurred.

It sounds like the algorithm won't work that way, and I'll miss out on the prehits I had painstakingly done (as I've had to re-do them all), whilst not getting any of the rewards.

I've played for long enough that I should know better, but sometimes you just hope the right thing will be done...

Thanks

Erik

Swag-Goddrick
03-10-2014, 04:39 PM
who want to try something when they no its impossible. Give better drop rates make ppl happy they spend more gold and stay with game longer.

poo hands
03-10-2014, 05:18 PM
What about those of us who finished all parts of this ltq only to have our prizes disappear? Will this be made right?

polly
03-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Still happening on this ltq

KingOW
03-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Gree, come on. You are aware that this problem exists, but you choose to release yet another LTQ with the same problem? I honestly don't get it.

polly
03-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Been going on for a few months, I send in 1 ticket each ltq about it

Oh_TheHorror
03-10-2014, 07:38 PM
I've turned my phone off twice and I still don't have the new missions.

Van
03-11-2014, 02:05 AM
I am encountering this issue in the new ltq... Depleted all my energy and the hits are not counted! Cannot continue the ltq at all.

cmbrbb
03-11-2014, 06:32 AM
They missed a crucial step every event they release TESTING. You would think that since this is nothing new the developers would have been able to determine what the issue is. They have had like what at least 3 months now since this was first reported? Maybe stop churning out so many buggy events and put out less events but events that don't have many bugs.

reticlover
03-11-2014, 03:28 PM
cj, do i need to send in a ticket seeing as how i had to kill tilda bracket 18 times, i have 16 lifo blades, will there be any gold comp for this issue?

jheyzih
03-11-2014, 05:51 PM
please fix mine too.. and i'm hoping that we will receive something to cover your glitch..

TRAZ
03-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Happened for 5 events. Check all the tickets in the system about it, not just the one event. Screenshots were even provided.

polly
03-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Got my reply

It said I would receive the prizes in my inventory list from what I should have earned.

This does not replace the gold spent to replace energy to complete. All it does is give a worthless prize with crap stats that I had to earn a second or third time to get the real reward.

How is this compensation?

jheyzih
03-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Got my reply

It said I would receive the prizes in my inventory list from what I should have earned.

This does not replace the gold spent to replace energy to complete. All it does is give a worthless prize with crap stats that I had to earn a second or third time to get the real reward.

hi, may i ask where did you reach them?

sunfire
03-12-2014, 02:10 AM
Thkx for the compensation, A&F , but the current Going down LTQ has the same server error again...gold wasted once more ...please kindly fixed it..I had sent in another ticket..gosh!

Jeremy Kyle
03-12-2014, 03:08 AM
I recieved no compensation and now its happening again and wasting more gold

Atlanta
03-12-2014, 08:10 AM
I got an email saying I should have gotten my items and they closed the ticket... How ever I did not receive any items... Pathetic

-Tmoney
03-12-2014, 11:27 AM
who want to try something when they no its impossible. Give better drop rates make ppl happy they spend more gold and stay with game longer.

Gree please take his advice. Maybe then you wouldn't be seeing your declining user base.

-Tmoney
03-12-2014, 11:28 AM
I got the same thing, but was not awarded the final prize. Even though the amt of gold wasted would have warranted it.

Got my reply

Edrox67
03-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Hey guys,

Exactly when can we expect this to be resolved? I have emails and screen shots dating back to February 14th, tomorrow is March 14th. It started prior to that but that was the first time I documented and reported. Gree doesn't have customer support/service in their vocabulary and provides the same cookie cutter message every time. I'm seriously considering legal action to recover my real world money that has been taken from my pockets.:mad:

KCUF
03-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Still not fixed.

Lil_Eugenie
03-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Not fixed, no items, any help here? Where did the OP get help from?

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 06:09 AM
not fixed and still no compensation for wasting gold

RonDaddy.
03-14-2014, 10:24 AM
Hey guys,

A&F can u help me here??

THIS IS INSANE!! A few days?? I have lost around a vault of gold iver last several ltq/sltq's trying to get the prizes in time. I SEND TICKET AFTER TICKET AND ALL I GET IS THERE WILL BE NO COMPENSATION!! Seriously??? And how bout them asking me to try again with all other apps closed?? Really? Who doesnt know these things? Close all apps, restart phone, make sure ur internet connection is good. I have a brand new iphone 5s used on wifi 90% of the time. I enjoy crime city but i hate for these issues to take the hard earned money I work for to buy gold without doing something about it. I am a realist and know that things happen but at least fix it and enough with we will escalate to whoever and experiencing high number of tickets. Just refund the gold lost already.

Jeremy Kyle
03-14-2014, 10:42 AM
A&F can u help me here??

THIS IS INSANE!! A few days?? I have lost around a vault of gold iver last several ltq/sltq's trying to get the prizes in time. I SEND TICKET AFTER TICKET AND ALL I GET IS THERE WILL BE NO COMPENSATION!! Seriously??? And how bout them asking me to try again with all other apps closed?? Really? Who doesnt know these things? Close all apps, restart phone, make sure ur internet connection is good. I have a brand new iphone 5s used on wifi 90% of the time. I enjoy crime city but i hate for these issues to take the hard earned money I work for to buy gold without doing something about it. I am a realist and know that things happen but at least fix it and enough with we will escalate to whoever and experiencing high number of tickets. Just refund the gold lost already.

Il be refunding if GREE doesn't sort it out

poo hands
03-18-2014, 11:24 PM
They still haven't fixed it. They still owe me 4000 gold back or my 3 missing items from the runtime ltq. Tickets just get closed......no response....even with 8 ss sent. Ridiculous. Gree can suck a ****.

polly
03-18-2014, 11:47 PM
All they compensated me for were the crap prizes I had to use more energy to earn anyway, as they don't give double the final prizes, the compensations were worthless

ILikeTheAbuse
03-19-2014, 02:45 AM
Just did some hits on Resistance Thug in Ellis Island. 3 stacks of cash. 3 killed with 4 hits each. 72x12 energy gone. The goal is still 2/3 after a restart.

reticlover
03-19-2014, 08:44 AM
MODS, is anyone gold compensation going to be given to those that spent large ammounts of gold to recieve items?

humi
03-19-2014, 09:05 AM
For 11 days my game has been broken now. My stats show 3 mil less than what i have and no items have been rewarded for any goal ive completed. The last box event just went by, no boxes ever dropped. Stupid me waited for the update to start the new ltb event, no items from building and upgrading. Waited for the new boss event, still no rewards ( at lvl 89 now ). Waited for update for the new ltq/sltq, game still broken. And since i still dont get any items from goals, i cant do the Silent Cell part of the q. Will you give out all the rewards for Beatrice Waters, Chop Shop and Urban combat later? I have ss of all the goals/lvls completed. Pretty pls, fix the game before you hand out new things to do.

Kind regards / Humi

Jeremy Kyle
03-19-2014, 09:54 AM
im sill having the issue and recieved no compensation at all

dribblin todger
03-19-2014, 10:13 AM
Same issue for me on Droid, not getting it on IOS

RonDaddy.
03-19-2014, 09:57 PM
MODS, is anyone gold compensation going to be given to those that spent large ammounts of gold to recieve items?

Ummm I do spend tons on gold and look don't get this twisted. I enjoy this game. I do spend a ton of real money and time so when an issue happens I expect real results. If ur car doesn't function right then u want the shop to compensate it or fix the problem. Same principle here. There are many events and if u wanna be competitive u have to beat them all. Takes a lot of time n gold and when u get unable to connect and u lose energy and the gold you used to refill energy and must reload game it is insane. Now u are back to the same point but u are down the gold and energy,and level must be completed again. This is wrong and bad business. Make it right Gree. That simple. And u know what. If someone gets 10,000 bars a month or 50 bars it shouldn't affect the fact that it's a mistake and they need to compensate us for it.

KingOW
03-20-2014, 04:27 AM
When do we get our compensation for this? I haven't received anything. Photo proof was attached to my ticket.

poo hands
03-27-2014, 05:42 PM
When do we get our compensation for this? I haven't received anything. Photo proof was attached to my ticket.

Gree is officially referring to this as an "inconvenience" and they are apparently only offering apologies as compensation. I'm sending copies of my tickets and grees nonsensical responses to iTunes support. Gree customer support is the worst I've ever seen anywhere.

Tonyleongcy
04-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Why this issue happen again and again ???? Hey gree wtf is going on now ? Is that I no need play the ltq again ????????