PDA

View Full Version : Funzio ID transfer?

Torwin
03-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Actually this is a questions to mods - are there any plans to fix Funzio ID transfer accounts process between devices?

It was fixed recently in Crime City and worked for me in 10 seconds, but I still have accounts in KA and in MW, where the process is broken at the moment. A new device cannot find an old device with the account to transfer.

I am waiting for the response to my ticket for about a week. It would be just awesome if the transfer works as intended and as it actually used to work. And it would unload the support team as well.

Any information from the team would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Smashu
03-13-2014, 01:06 PM
Working now.

Sim
03-14-2014, 03:05 AM
Working now.

Does it really work? I tried the other week and it did NOT.

AppleMacGuy
03-14-2014, 04:35 AM
Does it really work? I tried the other week and it did NOT.

Correct - account transfers still does NOT work when using the in-game feature.

Transfers are working one-way only now, so if you play between iPad/iPhone for example you will be stuck on the target device. Period. This is just yet another one of the constant stream of shoddy, half-baked and untested 'fixes' that has been rolled out in recent months.

Metsrock9931
03-16-2014, 10:54 AM
Can anyone assist me?? Same here on transfer but unfortunately it has been three weeks since I opened a ticket to Gree of wanting my iPhone 4S transferred to new device of iPhone 5s. After delayed responses from one of the techs, saying I need to attach receipts it still is not accomplished. I provided all necessary information and explained that I have not bought gems with this account, but have received some by watching videos. When I opened a ticket to transfer between iPad devices, no receipts were required and done within two days. Now Gree said they were escalating the issue per my request but now another week has passed with no response. My main account is where I buy gems, can anyone help me with this issue of Gree Support? Thank you.

Sim
03-16-2014, 01:09 PM
Can anyone assist me?? Same here on transfer but unfortunately it has been three weeks since I opened a ticket to Gree of wanting my iPhone 4S transferred to new device of iPhone 5s. After delayed responses from one of the techs, saying I need to attach receipts it still is not accomplished. I provided all necessary information and explained that I have not bought gems with this account, but have received some by watching videos. When I opened a ticket to transfer between iPad devices, no receipts were required and done within two days. Now Gree said they were escalating the issue per my request but now another week has passed with no response. My main account is where I buy gems, can anyone help me with this issue of Gree Support? Thank you.

Just raise a new ticket, they seem to ignore old tickets

AllFather Odin
03-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Just raise a new ticket, they seem to ignore old tickets

Agree with Sim. Apparently, once they reply your ticket, they will ignore your replies afterwards. I requested 3 times, followed their instructions and yet nothing has been done. No wonder this game is heading downhill in all aspects.

Metsrock9931
03-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Thank you all! Will do. However it is very disappointing that they roll out these events with errors and can't transfer our game.....kind of reflects poor service.....they should really focus on their customers a bit better.

Jnsolberg
03-20-2014, 02:43 AM
I've been waiting since Monday for Gree to transfer my game. I'm on the second ticket now. On the first ticket, they told me to backup and restore. Didn't work, so I tried another ticket.
Why didn't they just transfer the game on the first ticket?
Sigh....

Metsrock9931
03-20-2014, 05:16 AM
I've been waiting since Monday for Gree to transfer my game. I'm on the second ticket now. On the first ticket, they told me to backup and restore. Didn't work, so I tried another ticket.
Why didn't they just transfer the game on the first ticket?
Sigh....

Because they are not focused on helping their customers properly. I am still waiting after 4 weeks for a transfer and no responses. Opened another ticket to see if I get a response, probably not. They are going to lose more members if they do not fix this problem. We lost 3 members in our guild because of this alone, quit the game and I am nearing that conclusion myself.

Metsrock9931
03-20-2014, 07:25 PM
I want to give you an update as the 2nd ticket that was opened was transferred after two days. The problem with this is Gree only wants you to open one ticket on each same item. However it is now proven with me and a few other members that the first ticket is not resolved, but the second ticket does get resolved. I changed no information from each ticket and I am convinced that your ticket will be handled properly if you get the right tech who receives the ticket. Carmen was great, Shirley did nothing after 4 weeks. It is good to know at least someone cares and knows their job well in the tech department.

Fromm
03-26-2014, 10:14 AM
I submitted a ticket for my transfer 3 days ago and the only response I have gotten was the automated response that my request was received. Nothing since. How long am I supposed to wait to get a response?

Ryken
03-27-2014, 07:52 AM
After reading this thread and speaking with other players in my guild, I sent a ticket to Gree to ask them to assist me in transferring 2 KA profiles to different devices. I sent my ticket and all the profile details including screen shots of the profiles to GREE support. I am now in my 3rd day and other than the auto reply message, have yet to hear back from anyone. Is this normal with Gree? I would have thought the process would have been completed by now - if not at least completed, that I would have received an actual response of what else they need from me or what the ETA would be.

It does say that volumes are busier than normal but I would have thought that with likely this being one of the most common support issues they receive that this would be done rather quickly.

I have a guild-mate that is retiring and offered me her profile - I want to transfer it to my main device and also transfer my own profile then to a different device. I thought it best to have them help so I wouldn't lose nearly 2 years of effort in building these profiles.

Ryken
03-27-2014, 07:53 AM
I submitted a ticket for my transfer 3 days ago and the only response I have gotten was the automated response that my request was received. Nothing since. How long am I supposed to wait to get a response?

That's exactly the same issue that I am having Fromm. I sent a follow up after day 2 and still nothing.

Palewood
03-28-2014, 01:25 AM
The question posed is, "is this normal"

The answer is, "yes it is"

I'm not sure why Gree choose to manage this process this way and it wasn't like this initially however it is now standard to wait for long periods and at times need to follow up with further tickets.

I recently transferred an account to a new device which took about 2-3 weeks minimum, the initial wait, then finally some follow up questions to verify identity - more waiting and the a random transfer with no further communication.

Classic Gree standard of customer service but it will happen eventually and you will be frustrated.