PDA

View Full Version : SAS Battle Strategy This War

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 02:16 PM
SAS1
------

Will not repeat the same mistake from last war. Top 2 is guaranteed. Will push for top 1 only if at all possible.

Will not get on the top 3 leader board. The ideal position is to be as low as possible. But to keep TAW within reach, will sit at #4.

By being invisible, will try to kill as many streaks as possible.

(Useful info: If you match with SAS1 and your attack is above 30m, you have good targets now:

Oh now the names are changing again so I have to keep updating.

lvl 250 aufdiefressehotterth def is 29.4m (old ingame name was Cag*, tried to change name to confuse and hide, using someone else's name is low but consistent with what v preaches. what a good idea!)

lvl 250 MOD's def is 36.6m.
)

SAS2
------

Top 10 is guaranteed. Will push for top 3 only if at all possible.

The goal is to finish the 50 total battles goal. Streak goal will be attempted but likely not achievable.

Currently in the top 10 declaration room, but will pass all the information of top 10 declaration to SAS1 so SAS1 can kill as many streaks of the top teams as possible.

Will be the only top 10 team that has SAS1 battle time info and therefore avoids SAS1.

GucciMane
03-07-2014, 02:22 PM
SAS, so hot right now, SAS.

mrgreen
03-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Lmao, who cares......2nd is the first loser! How about save your gold and finish top 100 for a change and let someone else get a go at it.....Or join AOW if you want first place!

Luv4UR Mom
03-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Who really cares about this, unless you're in SAS1 or 2? This post really seems like nothing more than another attempt for SAS to gloat, while still being second.

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 04:41 PM
If you match with SAS1 and your attack is above 30m, you have good targets now:

Oh now the names are changing again so I have to keep updating.

lvl 250 aufdiefressehotterth def is 29.4m (old ingame name was Cag*, tried to change name to confuse and hide, using someone else's name is low but consistent with what v preaches. what a good idea!)

lvl 250 MOD's def is 36.6m.

dr007
03-07-2014, 04:45 PM
SAS 1 always has a great strategy!!! Don't laugh children...:p

montecore
03-07-2014, 05:09 PM
This is fun!

TAW battle plan:

It is important to build an early lead and hold on to it, and spend more gold than second place. It's what works, and it's literally the only strategy we know.

SC battle plan:

Lay low. Stay off the board to protect streaks. Late in the weekend go for top three and preferably higher.

P&L battle plan:

Lay low. Stay off the board to protect streaks. Stay in the top 10, go for top three if possible.

OK maybe it isn't fun.

Danny Clear
03-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Cool? Can I get 2 mins of my life back

Flapjacks
03-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Cool? Can I get 2 mins of my life back

Not unless you're Justin Timberlake.

-In Time-

Gangsta
03-07-2014, 05:56 PM
SAS will always be in second place. Just accept that fact and move on. SAS = Second Again Sucks

Flapjacks
03-07-2014, 06:38 PM
It's clear to everyone TAW is the best ever. I have to admit I'm impressed at how they can sit in front of a device tapping non-stop for an entire weekend. That's so awesome. Congrats.

Luv4UR Mom
03-07-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm actually not impressed with either TAW or SAS..... I've got a bug zapper on my porch that's more interesting to watch, than either of them.

TMI
03-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Who really cares about this, unless you're in SAS1 or 2? This post really seems like nothing more than another attempt for SAS to gloat, while still being second.
Maybe reread the post. It's clearly not someone from SAS, it's someone that doesn't like SAS1.

I'm actually not impressed with either TAW or SAS..... I've got a bug zapper on my porch that's more interesting to watch, than either of them.
Lol, good one, haha

Luv4UR Mom
03-07-2014, 07:23 PM
I see what you're saying, but either way.... My second post on this thread still holds true!

Flapjacks
03-07-2014, 07:33 PM

I totally agree with you, except whenever I wonder what they're up to I just decide to watch a hamster run on its wheel. They all appear to be doing the same thing.

Nah, strike that thought. The hamster really has nothing else to do with it's life, while TAW has..,ugh..,nothing else to do either.

Darn it!

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Gosh, 50 gold is nothing to rich kids so names are being updated as we speak! I just have to keep updating! Good SAS target, second name change now:

Luv4UR Mom
03-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Back in the day, I might've cared. Now, It really doesn't matter to me, but if they happen to drop down to Top 4000, I'll be sure to keep this in mind.

TMI
03-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Gosh, 50 gold is nothing to rich kids so names are being updated as we speak! I just have to keep updating! Good SAS target, second name change now:

Posting this on forum is pretty low IMO too.
Smh.

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Oh indeed it is, just like it's low when last war, v was asking everyone to post in all intel room about TAW's matching start and ending times and TAW's weakest 250 was singled out and plastered all over? SAS invented low, so low it is.

KarenWill
03-07-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm new to CC and I've noticed that many people hate SAS :/ why?
If you guys really hate them why do you give a sh*t about them? Discussing their plans.. Talking about their rank.. Etc.
I can see this happens every war which means you guys do really CARE about SAS and you don't really dislike them.mIf you really hate them then you'll just don't talk about them, don't give a f*** about any of them and sshhhh.

My apologies in advance if I offended anyone.

HavingFun
03-07-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm new to CC and I've noticed that many people hate SAS :/ why?
If you guys really hate them why do you give a sh*t about them? Discussing their plans.. Talking about their rank.. Etc.
I can see this happens every war which means you guys do really CARE about SAS and you don't really dislike them.mIf you really hate them then you'll just don't talk about them, don't give a f*** about any of them and sshhhh.

My apologies in advance if I offended anyone.

You have it backwards. We do all care deeply for them and wish them the best in their quest to be number 2...

TMI
03-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Oh indeed it is, just like it's low when last war, v was asking everyone to post in all intel room about TAW's matching start and ending times and TAW's weakest 250 was singled out and plastered all over? SAS invented low, so low it is.

Yes, I knew that would be your response.
Regarding your first point: Intel rooms are just that, intel rooms. I would think it's reasonable to post intel there. That's what all teams do in intel rooms.
Regarding your second point: That post was taken down right away. I'm talking within minutes I think. For sure it was within 1 minute of my being aware of it. And if you're wondering, yes, I think that post was a low blow as well.

Oh indeed it is...

At least there's agreement here.
I just ask you to consider not allowing others' actions that you consider "low", to dictate your own actions. Perhaps rise above it? Idk. I can certainly relate to your frustration of others in this game. War weekend is a very stressful weekend for me because of so many things, the LEAST of which, is "where my synd will place". I think we should all be playing to have fun and not get too stressed out. I'm probably in the minority lol.

Anyways, that is my two cents regarding this thread.

As always, good luck this war weekend! :)

RuckusX
03-07-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm new to CC.

These are the key words in your post. And probably should have ended it there because all you did was rehash these four words with the rest of your post.

montecore
03-07-2014, 09:02 PM
The thread sort of went downhill.

2MblaZ
03-07-2014, 09:30 PM
The thread sort of went downhill.

Exactly same way as SAS and other ALL top10 losers that desperately try to convince themselves keeping this game on life support is 'oh so fun' and proving any kind of point whatsoever... The only one still standing [on its knees] is MW, but soon about to lay on low bunk as CC is doing now...

Wanna know future? Check Monster Quest forum [not even needed to check game anymore]

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 09:43 PM
TMI, I don't know you but you seem to be a decent fella. The forum is just as appropriate a medium to share intel as an intel room, or should I just simply add Intel to the thread title to make it more legit? Thanks for your well wishes, and yes we both can enjoy the game this weekend knowing where our teams will stand, #1 and #2, respectively. Nothing to stress over. Just like you can send people over to us to get intel, we can also send people over to your syndicate. I am just helping out other teams as they had been helped previously.

montecore
03-07-2014, 09:54 PM
TMI, I don't know you but you seem to be a decent fella. The forum is just as appropriate a medium to share intel as an intel room, or should I just simply add Intel to the thread title to make it more legit? Thanks for your well wishes, and yes we both can enjoy the game this weekend knowing where our teams will stand, #1 and #2, respectively. Nothing to stress over. Just like you can send people over to us to get intel, we can also send people over to your syndicate. I am just helping out other teams as they had been helped previously.

Well you strike me as a lively competitor, and i do wish you the best of luck. Its crazy to think of how long we have been playing this game, yet it feels even longer. So many people who have come and gone, all the pointless storylines and dust ups. You sound very loyal. I think whenever i quit this game, the people who will stand out in my memory were the most loyal ones. Especially those who left for whatever reason before i wanted to see them go.

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Well you strike me as a lively competitor, and i do wish you the best of luck. Its crazy to think of how long we have been playing this game, yet it feels even longer. So many people who have come and gone, all the pointless storylines and dust ups. You sound very loyal. I think whenever i quit this game, the people who will stand out in my memory were the most loyal ones. Especially those who left for whatever reason before i wanted to see them go.

Lively? Yes. Loyal? No. Crazy? Yes. Pointless? No. By the way, the imagination is running wild in your officer chat. Too many conspiracy theories. I suggest you all just focus on one. To quote A. Lincoln, "America will never be destroyed from the outside." What about from within?

montecore
03-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Lively? Yes. Loyal? No. Crazy? Yes. Pointless? No. By the way, the imagination is running wild in your officer chat. Too many conspiracy theories. I suggest you all just focus on one. To quote A. Lincoln, "America will never be destroyed from the outside." What about from within?

*shrugs*

worked for fight club.

montecore
03-07-2014, 10:21 PM

It is always such a shame to find out someone you thought was loyal really wasnt. And the more loyal you thought they were, the more you trusted them, the greater the disappointment. It is only a game of course. But i think the most addictive parts of the game are tied to the bonds you form with people over time. The syndicates, the members, the officers. When you trust someone, even in a virtual environment, the violation of that loyalty is always disappointing.

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 10:25 PM
*shrugs*

worked for fight club.

Indeed, that's why you got so many treasured "new" blood! Tell Tin to get to 20 hits soon - it's been almost 12 hours for god's sake!

Jclew
03-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww This is like a Humane society commercial saving dogs. I cried. Where can I donate?

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 10:33 PM
It is always such a shame to find out someone you thought was loyal really wasnt. And the more loyal you thought they were, the more you trusted them, the greater the disappointment. It is only a game of course. But i think the most addictive parts of the game are tied to the bonds you form with people over time. The syndicates, the members, the officers. When you trust someone, even in a virtual environment, the violation of that loyalty is always disappointing.

Maybe you should preach that to your syndicate because you guys seem to pretend there is this "family" loyalty thing. For me, it's simple, if I spend the same amount and can only get to #2 with SAS, I go somewhere else where I can spend the same and get #1 or where I can spend much less and get #10. Loyalty is overrated. No gold, no love. No money, no honey.

hotterthanyourgf
03-07-2014, 10:38 PM

Oh, and where is that "loyalty" when in the last RB, SAS4 had to resort to using jumpers to finish while your most "loyal" officers were out jumping around to increase stats? When that screenshot was passed around, the whole family loyalty thing just went down the toilet.

montecore
03-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Oh, and where is that "loyalty" when in the last RB, SAS4 had to resort to using jumpers to finish while your most "loyal" officers were out jumping around to increase stats? When that screenshot was passed around, the whole family loyalty thing just went down the toilet.

Yet they still finished, like always.

(CK) EL
03-08-2014, 12:18 AM

and it's always nice to see that all the traitors find a nice home in SAS..

montecore
03-08-2014, 12:25 AM

Excluding those who left sas.

sister morphine
03-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Traitors? Really? It's a game! Lmao :rolleyes:

evj
03-08-2014, 01:37 AM

Not for all, sister ;)

(CK) EL
03-08-2014, 02:11 AM

game traitors if that makes u feel better..
and of course it's a game but judging by your 2K posts u take it more seriously than others

sister morphine
03-08-2014, 02:34 AM
game traitors if that makes u feel better..
and of course it's a game but judging by your 2K posts u take it more seriously than others
So, what was their treachery? Leaving FC, feeding FC info to another syndicate (though judging by this thread that seems to work both ways; do you call people who pass SAS info to FC/TAW traitors or something more complimentary?)

Touché that I post here quite a bit, but as for the game I'm fairly casual now. Dropped out of syndicate madness months ago as I wanted my weekends for something more interesting than tappity tap all the live long day.

hotterthanyourgf
03-08-2014, 02:50 AM
Yet they still finished, like always.

Sure, just like all the other non-SAS, low ranking syndicates that finished.

And reading your emotion filled loyalty speech, I can't help but wonder, were you cheated on or something? The way you speak about trust, loyalty, and violation sounds like you have been the victim of a traumatic experience. Is that why you hang around a tiger?

TZora
03-08-2014, 04:46 AM
So, what was their treachery? Leaving FC, feeding FC info to another syndicate (though judging by this thread that seems to work both ways; do you call people who pass SAS info to FC/TAW traitors or something more complimentary?)

Touché that I post here quite a bit, but as for the game I'm fairly casual now. Dropped out of syndicate madness months ago as I wanted my weekends for something more interesting than tappity tap all the live long day.
for someone who has never spent a dime on the game, i would've admired all you preach whole day long, everyday.
you've ridden the same horse, even though months ago. doesn't look all that good on ya sis, it's called hypocrisy. somehow i find most of your posts full of hypocrisy :)

KemoKidd
03-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Wow. I hope SAS realizes how cowardly they look with this post. Usually the excuses of them losing comes after the war. Talk about waving the white flag before the war even begins! I'm glad they finally accepted their fate of never getting first place. I was going to say they will never be remembered bc they won't be on the winner's list but I think they will forever be remembered as the team that just couldn't win no matter how much ip they scored.

Fight Club will go down as one of the greatest teams for they were undefeated in wars (not battles which doesn't matter). Whatever their strategy was, even if SAS is truthful in them avoiding SAS, it worked and they won. SAS will go down as the most foolish team for spending thousands of dollars for 2nd place. I am glad that they FINALLY realized they shouldn't even try for first anymore.

Montecore puts down other strategies when I think they need to look at their own since it NEVER worked.

Larry6
03-08-2014, 09:19 AM
heres your strategy

1. stay in your parents house all weekend
2. dont go outside
3. tap away

great job guys, go outside and meet a girl or something. maybe lose your v cards

Flapjacks
03-08-2014, 09:58 AM
In here, there's more drama than the Baldwin's.

montecore
03-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Sure, just like all the other non-SAS, low ranking syndicates that finished.

And reading your emotion filled loyalty speech, I can't help but wonder, were you cheated on or something? The way you speak about trust, loyalty, and violation sounds like you have been the victim of a traumatic experience. Is that why you hang around a tiger?

Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know. To sum things up, don't ask, don't tell. I was drinking gin and listening to old Miley Cyrus last night. You know, before she sold out and when it was all about the music. I was feeling melancholy.

Ron burgundy no1
03-08-2014, 12:10 PM
I hope things stay this way and sas don't spend loads to try and win when taw just spend more. Maybe when Grees takings take a dip because the biggest spenders are spending less then they may turn to listening to the majority of gold users in the game.

montecore
03-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Wow. I hope SAS realizes how cowardly they look with this post. Usually the excuses of them losing comes after the war. Talk about waving the white flag before the war even begins! I'm glad they finally accepted their fate of never getting first place. I was going to say they will never be remembered bc they won't be on the winner's list but I think they will forever be remembered as the team that just couldn't win no matter how much ip they scored.

Fight Club will go down as one of the greatest teams for they were undefeated in wars (not battles which doesn't matter). Whatever their strategy was, even if SAS is truthful in them avoiding SAS, it worked and they won. SAS will go down as the most foolish team for spending thousands of dollars for 2nd place. I am glad that they FINALLY realized they shouldn't even try for first anymore.

Montecore puts down other strategies when I think they need to look at their own since it NEVER worked.

So first of all, SAS didn't start this thread. Please don't take this personally, but you don't seem bright enough to really follow along in an online forum such as this one. But I will try to humor you.

Whoever started this thread posted a bit of common knowledge, made some educated guesses, and got a few things wrong as well. That said, there are a few times we have tried for first and come close. We don't go for first every single battle, and I am not sure what we would stand to gain by announcing our plans on the forum.

Fight Club will go down as a very strong team who got weaker over time, and finally crumbled once SAS proved they could beat them in battle and ruin their streaks. The saw the writing on the wall and decided to throw in the towel. They can deny it and stick to their original story about quitting to "save money", but in the face of the two most expensive battles ever seen, you will have to decide for yourself which story they are lying about.

While the few times we have gone for first may have resulted in us "overpaying" for second, I don't think winning second and finishing streaks for 35m is anymore wasteful than spending 130m on first.

I also don't believe I put down any strategies. The fun in this game is trying different strategies to see what works. It's one of the reasons I've never understood why just joining FC/TAW and getting screamed at to put up 1500 wins by Grimly or one of the other masters can feel like "winning" to some people.

Jclew
03-08-2014, 12:25 PM
I hope things stay this way and sas don't spend loads to try and win when taw just spend more. Maybe when Grees takings take a dip because the biggest spenders are spending less then they may turn to listening to the majority of gold users in the game.

Yeah that's what everyone is saying... I agreed and said the same things for a long time. When the earnings take a dip, its just going to be, shut it down and move on I bet. Turn the top of line Intel 486 servers off, accept one, and play solitaire.

Even if SAS stops "truly fighting for first", (Which mind you they never did, they claim they were perfectly happy spending 40k dollars as a team, for the weekend to be in second...), TAW will be sure to spend twice as much because they are just that good!! It comes down to, really, nobody has near enough skill or experience to tap like either of these great god like figures.

"Tappin' aint easy"

lordsagacity
03-08-2014, 12:41 PM
Maybe you should preach that to your syndicate because you guys seem to pretend there is this "family" loyalty thing. For me, it's simple, if I spend the same amount and can only get to #2 with SAS, I go somewhere else where I can spend the same and get #1 or where I can spend much less and get #10. Loyalty is overrated. No gold, no love. No money, no honey.

That's because you didn't build the syndicate from day 1. A mercenary never understands loyalty.

Jclew
03-08-2014, 01:07 PM
That said, there are a few times we have tried for first and come close.

Fight Club will go down as a very strong team who got weaker over time, and finally crumbled once SAS proved they could beat them in battle and ruin their streaks. The saw the writing on the wall and decided to throw in the towel. They can deny it and stick to their original story about quitting to "save money", but in the face of the two most expensive battles ever seen, you will have to decide for yourself which story they are lying about.

While the few times we have gone for first may have resulted in us "overpaying" for second, I don't think winning second and finishing streaks for 35m is anymore wasteful than spending 130m on first.

Lmao. Monte you are just too smart for all of us uneducated idiot peons. We cannot hold a candle to your intelligence or skill level.

I still think its awful funny that you "don't go for first", as you say time and time again. I also think its awful sad that you obviously have yourself fooled into thinking "you don't "overspend" for second.

Bay harbor beach SAS BARELY took second by a mere 82,073,864 IP
Seaside shoot out only beat 3rd by 14,323,518 IP
Night life district only beat 3rd by 60,965,747 IP
Club district only beat 3rd by 15,734,133 IP

Those 4 battle the least "overspend" for the first losers was 14 million IP....

But yeah, you seem right in your logic that you don't "overspend" to be the biggest consistent losers. (Which you're happy with)

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Flapjacks
03-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Lmao. Monte you are just too smart for all of us uneducated idiot peons. We cannot hold a candle to your intelligence or skill level.

I still think its awful funny that you "don't go for first", as you say time and time again. I also think its awful sad that you obviously have yourself fooled into thinking "you don't "overspend" for second.

But yeah, you seem right in your logic that you don't "overspend" to be the biggest consistent losers. (Which you're happy with)

Excerpt from The Real Housewives of Crime City.

Well done

dr007
03-08-2014, 01:23 PM
This is fun!

TAW battle plan:

It is important to build an early lead and hold on to it, and spend more gold than second place. It's what works, and it's literally the only strategy we know.

SC battle plan:

Lay low. Stay off the board to protect streaks. Late in the weekend go for top three and preferably higher.

P&L battle plan:

Lay low. Stay off the board to protect streaks. Stay in the top 10, go for top three if possible.

OK maybe it isn't fun.

You know us so well. Lol

If you ever want #1 Monte, step on up. I'd love to scream at you. lmao.
Maybe "I'm not sure who I am TZU" can cum with. :D

Flapjacks
03-08-2014, 01:30 PM
You know us so well. Lol

If you ever want #1 Monte, step on up. I'd love to scream at you. lmao.
Maybe "I'm not sure who I am TZU" can cum with. :D

Role call for the Real (Happy-Bi) Housewives.

Flapjacks
03-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Didn't mean (Happy-Bi), meant (Half-Black).

one man gang
03-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Lol.

Great thread.. Needs more SAS and TAW, random trolls gtfo lll

hotterthanyourgf
03-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Can't type much - we are battling each other right now.

montecore
03-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Can't type much - we are battling each other right now.

What's the score?

montecore
03-08-2014, 02:28 PM

Outside of the 84m/60m, often we have to do that to beat FC or TAW in a given battle. Not abnormal to score 9, 10 million IP in a single battle against them.

montecore
03-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Why is the thread so quiet? The almighty TAW was on a 5/6 streak and faced those pathetic Silent Assassins. Why won't someone post the score?

MattyCC
03-08-2014, 03:15 PM
I am assuming SAS won

Flapjacks
03-08-2014, 03:16 PM
IDK know why it's so quiet. Maybe TAW lost? Dare I say?

Jclew
03-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Why is the thread so quiet? The almighty TAW was on a 5/6 streak and faced those pathetic Silent Assassins. Why won't someone post the score?

You do everything you can to win ONE battle, but you can't win the war.

As far as oh well that's generally just the points for one battle with FC/TAW. Why are you so worried about beating them in one battle when you still loose?

Spend whatever you want... Make any excuse you want... You will always be the highest class loser. Plain and simple.

But that's fine. You don't overspend and are okay with it.

I wonder why every event requires 3 vaults to complete...

Oh, no I don't... It's because "The few, The proud, The top 5" are moronic.

Flapjacks
03-08-2014, 04:31 PM
So who won the head-to-head between those 2?

GucciMane
03-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Let me give you the abridged version of battle strategy for all of the top-40(75) teams.

Spend money, buy gold.

Jclew
03-08-2014, 05:14 PM
So who won the head-to-head between those 2?

You either don't comprehend well or don't read. Do you think the stuff that was said in the arrogant tone it was said in would have been said if SAS lost?

C'mon now.

HavingFun
03-08-2014, 05:32 PM
You either don't comprehend well or don't read. Do you think the stuff that was said in the arrogant tone it was said in would have been said if SAS lost?

C'mon now.
So who won, I have a horrible comprehension problem.

Champion24
03-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Gree won..

PedroPimples
03-08-2014, 06:27 PM
I think your forgetting a big part of strategy for SAS here.
Recruits known hackers and glitchers. For example T. rex. A proven cheat who was recruited back into SAS again.
Always helps to have these cheaters on your side doesn't it.

Gingeasian
03-08-2014, 06:36 PM
What is seems that some fail to understand or have not noticed is that SAS margin over 3rd place has increased ever since Gree added the 1200 wins goal. Maybe, just maybe SAS players are also going for the individual wins goal. That could be a logical explanation for the increased IP along with the IP mods that all SAS members have. But of course logic isn't used to much here.

HavingFun
03-08-2014, 06:53 PM
What is seems that some fail to understand or have not noticed is that SAS margin over 3rd place has increased ever since Gree added the 1200 wins goal. Maybe, just maybe SAS players are also going for the individual wins goal. That could be a logical explanation for the increased IP along with the IP mods that all SAS members have. But of course logic isn't used to much here.
Please refrain from any logical explanations. There is no place for logic on the forums.

BBW
03-08-2014, 07:33 PM
😳😳😳😳😳
I really am having some fun today ..

PitViper
03-08-2014, 08:22 PM

We just have fun. Period. You should, too.

one man gang
03-09-2014, 12:28 AM
You do everything you can to win ONE battle, but you can't win the war.

As far as oh well that's generally just the points for one battle with FC/TAW. Why are you so worried about beating them in one battle when you still loose?

Spend whatever you want... Make any excuse you want... You will always be the highest class loser. Plain and simple.

But that's fine. You don't overspend and are okay with it.

I wonder why every event requires 3 vaults to complete...

Oh, no I don't... It's because "The few, The proud, The top 5" are moronic.

I enjoyed laughing at you after reading that post! Thanks : )

PedroPimples
03-09-2014, 11:32 AM
We just have fun. Period. You should, too.

Ahh another one of the EA cheaters alongside T. rex. Not surprised your in SAS as well.

KemoKidd
03-09-2014, 12:06 PM

I thought I was the unintelligent one. You guys win battles. Good job. No one cares. Get first in a war and you'll get the respect. Blow thousands on 2nd place and continue to get laughed at. Pretty simple to understand.

GucciMane
03-09-2014, 01:30 PM
I think your forgetting a big part of strategy for SAS here.
Recruits known hackers and glitchers. For example T. rex. A proven cheat who was recruited back into SAS again.
Always helps to have these cheaters on your side doesn't it.

It's not just SAS, Most of the top 30 still glitches LTQ.

I mean it's pretty obvious when your only gold items are the final LTQ prize, and some don't even have this recent epic boss prize but the ltq part lmao wtf.

You know, SAS gets a bad rap but there are plenty of morally worse syns around.

PedroPimples
03-09-2014, 01:52 PM
You say that, but for this I mentioned they don't just glitch ltqs, which is bad enough. Monte was given all the info before.
They chose to happily accept hackers and glitchers.

Commander C
03-09-2014, 02:13 PM
You say that, but for this I mentioned they don't just glitch ltqs, which is bad enough. Monte was given all the info before.
They chose to happily accept hackers and glitchers.

What pedro means is dont do drugs.

djonny88
03-09-2014, 03:33 PM
stop talking about noobs like this... let them be....

Gangsta
03-09-2014, 04:06 PM
So first of all, SAS didn't start this thread. Please don't take this personally, but you don't seem bright enough to really follow along in an online forum such as this one. But I will try to humor you.

Whoever started this thread posted a bit of common knowledge, made some educated guesses, and got a few things wrong as well. That said, there are a few times we have tried for first and come close. We don't go for first every single battle, and I am not sure what we would stand to gain by announcing our plans on the forum.

I also don't believe I put down any strategies. The fun in this game is trying different strategies to see what works. It's one of the reasons I've never understood why just joining FC/TAW and getting screamed at to put up 1500 wins by Grimly or one of the other masters can feel like "winning" to some people.

I'm sorry but FC let SAS win to make them feel better since they couldn't beat them fair and square. FC will always be remembered for being #1 regardless of them letting SAS win 1 battle.

PitViper
03-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Ahh another one of the EA cheaters alongside T. rex. Not surprised your in SAS as well.

Pedro, you talk like you're too damn perfect, kid. But your choice of condescending words on others just enjoying the game leaves a bad taste at that. Be a man and don't hide behind the forum walls. I thought I'd encountered those only in the war zones of Afghanistan, but here you are. Oh, if I will ever cheat or hack, I'd rather do so to track you down... and we can see what bloke will you be for real. It will be fun, I assure you.

GucciMane
03-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Pedro, you talk like you're too damn perfect, kid. But your choice of condescending words on others just enjoying the game leaves a bad taste at that. Be a man and don't hide behind the forum walls. I thought I'd encountered those only in the war zones of Afghanistan, but here you are. Oh, if I will ever cheat or hack, I'd rather do so to track you down... and we can see what bloke will you be for real. It will be fun, I assure you.

I don't care who you fight for but dropping that in there is pathetic.

PedroPimples
03-09-2014, 05:41 PM

I'm not hard to track down or find. I'm in London and there's many people who know where, including in your own syn Mr Internet tough guy.
Dropping in talk of being in the forces to try and prove you not a cheat? Well Played. People, including me have respect for the forces. Needing to throw them out there to act tough online must make you feel good though?
Is your name Fig by any chance? You sound like him, he was the last one to try and throw threats around at me.

And for the record, I am pretty damn perfect. Ask your leaders son.

Flapjacks
03-09-2014, 06:18 PM
Ladies, please call down. I'm here to remind some of you that this is only a game.

Side note, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

True story

TZora
03-10-2014, 12:44 AM
i don't think he is fig .. fig is a friend and he left the game long ago.

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 07:29 AM
New question on strategy, is the use of mouseclicker on bluestacks regarded as cheating and a violation of ToS?
It sounds to me like it would be, having the computer autoclick for you.

Woulda gone else please like to give an opinion on this?
A mod? Anyone?

Flapjacks
03-10-2014, 07:50 AM
New question on strategy, is the use of mouseclicker on bluestacks regarded as cheating and a violation of ToS?

A mod? Anyone?

Lol. Having a computer click for you sounds like cheating to me. Both programs have been utilized in CC. Hasn't anybody ever wondered how players can open at an extremely alarming rate in comparison to other players?

It's only right now that there is a possible convo taking place about it.

Really though, if you have to ask if it's cheating or not then your conscious is telling you something.

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 07:52 AM
I have my personal opinion on it already, and it's certainly not me doing it.
I'm just interested in others opinions on the matter.

Flapjacks
03-10-2014, 07:57 AM
I have my personal opinion on it already, and it's certainly not me doing it.
I'm just interested in others opinions on the matter.

If you want a decent discussion about it, I think a new thread would serve better justice to your question.

cynicalmofo
03-10-2014, 08:08 AM

A mod? Anyone?

I got offered $200 to write an automation script; The deal was it had to collect all buildings on time, bank the money and join in with raid bosses while allowing for force closes, popups and game updates.

The fact that people are willing to pay real money to make sure their virtual money is safe seems ludicrous.

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 08:20 AM
If you want a decent discussion about it, I think a new thread would serve better justice to your question.

Problem I have with that any thread started about this team quickly gets shut down and people banned. Seems no one is allowed to mention wrongdoings they commit because of there spend.

Flapjacks
03-10-2014, 08:22 AM
Problem I have with that any thread started about this team quickly gets shut down and people banned. Seems no one is allowed to mention wrongdoings they commit because of there spend.

Thread initiated.

I'm thinking most people will say it's definitely cheating is SAS is doing it, but a definite grey area if it's TAW.

PedroPimples
03-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Thread initiated.

I'm thinking most people will say it's definitely cheating is SAS is doing it, but a definite grey area if it's TAW.

I deliberately haven't mentioned a team for that very reason. Want an unbiased opinion.