PDA

View Full Version : Ltq/fltq

The_
03-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Dear Gree gods,

I am new to modern war and have heard rumors that there are "units requirements" placed on these quests. Please tell me this isn't true. As a new player, I wouldn't have enough time to build units to complete ltqs.

Web323
03-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Dear Gree gods,

I am new to modern war and have heard rumors that there are "units requirements" placed on these quests. Please tell me this isn't true. As a new player, I wouldn't have enough time to build units to complete ltqs.

Not always are certain units required

The_
03-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Not always are certain units required
my two cents: seems really counterproductive. I understand this is a marketing technique to make players spend gold to upgrade crappy units in order to fulfill the requirement. However, from my point of view, by the time I've spent 3K gold to upgrade all the required buildings, I wouldn't have any gold left for ltq and will end up rage quitting. This is an annoying deterrence to new players who would rather spend it on LTQ than useless buildings.

Mr llama
03-07-2014, 01:32 PM
Dear Gree gods,

I am new to modern war and have heard rumors that there are "units requirements" placed on these quests. Please tell me this isn't true. As a new player, I wouldn't have enough time to build units to complete ltqs.With most of these events they add npc's that do not require you to have pre leveled building or different units. There have been some 24 hour events where they use perminant structures or npc's that require your building to be a certain lv
You should level up your basic buildings like the airfield

The_
03-07-2014, 01:35 PM
With most of these events they add npc's that do not require you to have pre leveled building or different units. There have been some 24 hour events where they use perminant structures or npc's that require your building to be a certain lv
You should level up your basic buildings like the airfield
Are there any other building requirements aside from the units?

Mr llama
03-07-2014, 01:37 PM
my two cents: seems really counterproductive. I understand this is a marketing technique to make players spend gold to upgrade crappy units in order to fulfill the requirement. However, from my point of view, by the time I've spent 3K gold to upgrade all the required buildings, I wouldn't have any gold left for ltq and will end up rage quitting. This is an annoying deterrence to new players who would rather spend it on LTQ than useless buildings.It's crazy but there was actually a time that the buildings were worth upgrading biohazard troops were my main line of defense. Gree just needs to upgrade the units strengths to fit the times, then people wouldn't be upset about updating buildings

The_
03-07-2014, 01:39 PM
It's crazy but there was actually a time that the buildings were worth upgrading biohazard troops were my main line of defense. Gree just needs to upgrade the units strengths to fit the times, then people wouldn't be upset about updating buildings
I'm only complaining because I started playing yesterday. Upgrading all these unit buildings would take over my IPH building time and interfere with my LTQ by placing an unnecessary barrier.

Dirty Mind
03-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Dear Gree gods,

Define new player. You joined the forums 7 months ago.

Mr llama
03-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Are there any other building requirements aside from the units?You want to upgrade your airfield to lv 9 and shipyard, barracks and robot facility to lv 10s. Pretty sure those were the building requirements the last time these were used

The_
03-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Define new player. You joined the forums 7 months ago.
Summarized, quit CC 3months ago; started MW yesterday.

Rob TRK
03-07-2014, 01:47 PM
It's all about your strategy in developing your base and the associated benefits. I've been playing for a while and had to make the decisions with my HLP account where to focus my build and upgrade schedule.
In the "Good old days" LTQs always had map missions requiring the main unit buildings to be at certain levels, that stopped or slowed down when players worked out prestaging and Gree introduced the NPCs
So I'm afraid newer players have to go through the process of development if those requirements exist. But we've all been there....
Like many players I also have an LLP mini which has gained from my previous experiences.
All that really is to consider is which strategy do you follow to grow your base...

I C STUFF
03-07-2014, 02:25 PM
There are enough events for someone to work at this game at least 80-120 hours a week.
If you can't do something, no worries, take a break.
That's what I do, and certainly make sure you enjoy things.
I have long ago learned that I don't need to chase every partridge I see.
There are plenty other things that will come along.
Bottom line, if you don't have 150,000,000 stats by now, when you do, the giants will be at least 1,500,000,000.

My point is, just do what you want to do, try to enjoy yourself, not stress yourself.

goldacre84
03-07-2014, 02:40 PM
There are enough events for someone to work at this game at least 80-120 hours a week.
If you can't do something, no worries, take a break.
That's what I do, and certainly make sure you enjoy things.
I have long ago learned that I don't need to chase every partridge I see.
There are plenty other things that will come along.
Bottom line, if you don't have 150,000,000 stats by now, when you do, the giants will be at least 1,500,000,000.

My point is, just do what you want to do, try to enjoy yourself, not stress yourself.

Someone talking sense! Give this guy a medal.

Tardavic
03-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Thanks guys for pitching in to help answer this guy's question and for throwing out all of your awesome feedback and experience/knowledge!!

The_
03-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Thanks guys for pitching in to help answer this guy's question and for throwing out all of your awesome feedback and experience/knowledge!!
Could you confirm whether or not units are required for this ltq/fltq?