PDA

View Full Version : Development poll

cmbrbb
03-07-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm curious to see the results of this. Would you be open to not having any events and having Gree properly solicit feedback from players, design the events, develop the events, have them go through proper beta testing, and then launch events only after the kinks have been worked out? When answering this poll, please make the assumption that there would be less events but they would be very few issues and it would be a fun and quality event.

raymondmccabemfc
03-07-2014, 09:50 AM
I think this would be an amazing idea, but honestly bro, why on earth would they do this? Theyre making a ****load of money as it is and dont seem to care of our opinions.

cmbrbb
03-07-2014, 09:59 AM
I think this would be an amazing idea, but honestly bro, why on earth would they do this? Theyre making a ****load of money as it is and dont seem to care of our opinions.

I understand completely but they could make more money if the events were good and people were not frustrated by the bugs. I cannot think of the last time there was an event that was launched that was hiccup free.

Marine007
03-07-2014, 09:59 AM
These last 2 events were a slap in the face to the players, all players

Stoof
03-07-2014, 10:01 AM
No point voting on this, it's just not going to happen.

cmbrbb
03-07-2014, 11:21 AM
No point voting on this, it's just not going to happen.

Probably not, but if overwhelming number of people vote yes, maybe the mods can bring this up and say look this is hard proof of what they want. No one would have to read through hundreds of posts. This image plus my initial post could speak for the hundreds of posts people have submitted to this forum. Remember, executives don't have time to for reading, but put a picture in front of them and they are like oh ok that makes sense.

Kitty McPurr
03-07-2014, 01:32 PM
When creating polls why are there always options like "Don't Care"? Why even put that option there? If somebody doesn't care they can just abstain from voting...

TheShmoo69
03-07-2014, 02:32 PM
IMO. Shutting down a viable revenue stream while investing in new programming is just bad business. I can't see this as being a viable solution. As long as the players are buying gold at a reasonably profitable level the events will continue. If, at any point, the profits decline Gree will stop investing in CC and focus on other apps that are making them money.

cmbrbb
03-08-2014, 08:19 PM
When creating polls why are there always options like "Don't Care"? Why even put that option there? If somebody doesn't care they can just abstain from voting...
In my opinion it is basically a way to try and capture as many people taking the poll. If you don't have this option, you are not able to capture everyone's true thoughts on the topic.

1Shot
03-08-2014, 09:26 PM
YES I AGREE! I'd rather have better quality events, if that means less events, then so be it.

Hoeba
03-08-2014, 11:02 PM
If they do that ,that would be the end of events on cc...

dahat003
03-09-2014, 07:47 AM
Why on earth would they have to shut down the game in order to code new events? Just put events on a loop or something; in a 3-week period, have two LTQs, an SLTQ, Raid Boss, and an Epic Boss. They could ebb be blatantly repetitive, as long as they got us out of this hole we're in.

cmbrbb
03-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Why on earth would they have to shut down the game in order to code new events? Just put events on a loop or something; in a 3-week period, have two LTQs, an SLTQ, Raid Boss, and an Epic Boss. They could ebb be blatantly repetitive, as long as they got us out of this hole we're in.
I wasn't suggesting the game be shut down. My thought was you wouldn't have any events while they focused on developing and testing the next set of events. I think loops is kind of what they are doing now and just modifications here and there and it is not really working very well.