PDA

View Full Version : Gold not on sale?

StampinFools
03-07-2014, 05:20 AM
Are they not putting gold on sale today? I mean last week they put it for 40% off and but that gold took place on the epic boss PvP and this dang expensive no prize giving 24 hour ltq. What's up GREE?

dribblin todger
03-07-2014, 05:34 AM
Obviously not making enough money out of us!

TZora
03-07-2014, 05:37 AM
obviously making enough money out of us, why would they throw a sale?

raymondmccabemfc
03-07-2014, 05:40 AM
They will put on a sale, they're just trying to make people think they wont, so people buy their gold before the sale.

TZora
03-07-2014, 05:48 AM
sometimes it is fun to see you all torturing yourself over the gold sale :p

dribblin todger
03-07-2014, 05:50 AM
They will put on a sale, they're just trying to make people think they wont, so people buy their gold before the sale.

There will not be a sale in my opinion.. you had 40% a week ago, many would have jumped onto this and stocked up for the ltq (2 of i think), pvp, pvp sltq, epic boss event and of course todays battle. Players not knowing what an ins insane amount of gold was needed to complete some of these events, many were manipulated to wax the 40% gold just on Epic boss alone. Gree knew this would happen, they pay people to wage psychological warfare on users pockets and purses and the also know that Battle weekend is the big market for gold sales...

1Shot
03-07-2014, 07:07 AM
Wooow. Who needs gold when you have silver!

raymondmccabemfc
03-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Told you they were waiting.

Marine007
03-08-2014, 09:21 AM
I agree about stacking up but it was at the end of the month, a lot of players are in the gold bonus program, I bought enough enough to take me to the 3rd tier, but it is a new month and the gold bonus program requirements start over at the beginning of the calendar month, I wish they would give some sort of warning on 40% sales I am a fairly new player and did not know they had 40% off sales, they should do it more often

Marine007
03-08-2014, 09:25 AM
sometimes it is fun to see you all torturing yourself over the gold sale :pi buy it if it is on sale or not to make the gold bonus program requirement , but I agree with you that it is funny to read people worrying about it, since I have been playing there has always been a sale on battle weekend, I don't understand why people going into a frenzied panic

k0de
03-08-2014, 04:59 PM
I don't understand why people going into a frenzied panic
That's just the way it is around here. People will use any reason they can find to throw a hissyfit.