PDA

View Full Version : does The Coalition still exist

Lee1967
03-07-2014, 03:42 AM
I have not heard it mentioned in along time....does it still exist?

Jhenry02
03-07-2014, 10:22 AM
No but the Conglomerate does

I C STUFF
03-07-2014, 12:54 PM
I was acquainted with the two founders of the cartel/coalition.
It was meant to be a joke, another harmless prank.
As Mr. Henry said, The Conglomerate coopted their prank, The Coalition.
The rest is history.

BIG DH
03-07-2014, 01:45 PM
The what??

Jhenry02
03-07-2014, 02:21 PM
The Conglomerate, unlike the Cartel and the Coalition; has no primary objective; except, to remind people this is a game and games are meant to be fun.

Generik79
03-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Lol @ the OP. oh my...huh

jchow69
03-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Ive heard that the Coalition started with the alliances between Ferr's Emperors and Dogs of War quite a while ago and the Cartel was its rivals, when Pirate United Nation teamed with SuperFaction to become the Super United Pirates

Dirty Mind
03-07-2014, 09:21 PM
didnt the conglomerate, the coalition, and the cartel join together, then split into the federation and the amalgamation? Its all just a simple consanguinity. Thank you thesaurus.com

iamnasty
03-07-2014, 09:22 PM
The Conglomerate, unlike the Cartel and the Coalition; has no primary objective; except, to remind people this is a game and games are meant to be fun.

Prepared popcorn, with refill, in my RV and enjoying the drama........moo👀 :D

iamnasty
03-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Ive heard that the Coalition started with the alliances between Ferr's Emperors and Dogs of War quite a while ago and the Cartel was its rivals, when Pirate United Nation teamed with SuperFaction to become the Super United Pirates

Go for your ears check up, quite sure you are having some hearing problem!!........moo👀

Crazy Ivan
03-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Lol. Does your rv come with new appliances? Little birdy telling me gsf have officially become mindless sup zombies. At least they tried to keep some semblance of an identity despite SUPlicating themselves unofficially for the last several months. it is sad to see them wave the white flag and surrender. Sgt z and speiter mons would be ashamed.

Go for your ears check up, quite sure you are having some hearing problem!!........moo

kamikazedriver
03-08-2014, 06:52 AM
didnt the conglomerate, the coalition, and the cartel join together, then split into the federation and the amalgamation? Its all just a simple consanguinity. Thank you thesaurus.com

That's a mouthful and yes, thank you thesaurus:cool:

iamnasty
03-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Lol. Does your rv come with new appliances? Little birdy telling me gsf have officially become mindless sup zombies. At least they tried to keep some semblance of an identity despite SUPlicating themselves unofficially for the last several months. it is sad to see them wave the white flag and surrender. Sgt z and speiter mons would be ashamed.

New RV, needed to check out and share opinion in the RV forum on what's the best, lol........moo👀
Nothing left with GSF, oops only the Big F........moo👀

Crazy Ivan
03-08-2014, 08:34 AM
I thought you said it was a used rv and you had it parked next to a dumpster so the used appliances could be thrown away quicker. My bad buddy. My guess is it has a nice internet connection though.

New RV, needed to check out and share opinion in the RV forum on what's the best, lol........moo👀
Nothing left with GSF, oops only the Big F........moo👀

Jhenry02
03-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Lol hi Chang

Crazy Ivan
03-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Issue for the op is too many retirements. We are in overtime.

iamnasty
03-08-2014, 08:14 PM
I thought you said it was a used rv and you had it parked next to a dumpster so the used appliances could be thrown away quicker. My bad buddy. My guess is it has a nice internet connection though.

You're rite and wrong, it is a used RV, in overseas, but newly registered in this country, so is the appliances, but you are rite on 1 thing, it is parked next to dumpster, and I thrown nearly all the appliances !!!lol
No internet connection, cost cutting and using the neighborhoods, BUT The RV is the secret to tap faster........moo👀

iamnasty
03-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Lol hi Chang

G'morning and Hello my good friend, am in the toilet doing my daily Mother Nature things, lol........moo👀