PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting

mullin91
03-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Hi...im currently recruiting in my syndicate,at the moment we are on 26 out of 30 but very able to expand more,the only reason the numbers are so low is that every player is very active!! Im not going to do a big propaganda speech like 9 out of 10 others as thats not why people join...but anyway our defense leader is roughly 6mil A/D and myself (syndicate leader) im about 4.5mil A/D... we have the majority of bonuses just the bottom couple are yet to be full...very friendly syndicate and use group me to communicate...private message me if interested at all...thanks (PS we got just inside top 750 last battle and it was only our second battle)

jayart
03-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Just private messaged u

drowranger
03-07-2014, 12:35 AM
This should be in recruitment part of forum and not general

Munch on it
03-07-2014, 12:51 AM
This should be in recruitment part of forum and not general

It's better then most of the dribble put on this forum

hooligan1966
03-07-2014, 02:17 AM
Do you mean drivel?

mullin91
03-07-2014, 03:33 AM
Apologies people,im new to this forum...but ye if you dont like it...dont look at it

sister morphine
03-07-2014, 04:18 AM
Apologies people,im new to this forum...but ye if you dont like it...dont look at it
One misplaced thread doesn't matter too much, but I'm sure if you saw when the front page got taken over by Uzi traders not long back saying "don't like.... don't look" doesn't really help. :)

mullin91
03-07-2014, 05:18 AM
One misplaced thread doesn't matter too much, but I'm sure if you saw when the front page got taken over by Uzi traders not long back saying "don't like.... don't look" doesn't really help. :)

Maybe so but i made a mistake and put it on the wrong page,do you not think its bad that people purposely go out there way to cause this confrontation,get a grip,im trying to have a bit of fun playing a game not committing war crimes!

sister morphine
03-07-2014, 08:05 AM
Maybe so but i made a mistake and put it on the wrong page,do you not think its bad that people purposely go out there way to cause this confrontation,get a grip,im trying to have a bit of fun playing a game not committing war crimes!
LOL, I'm not saying that. If those "wrong forum" type comments weren't left though I wonder if more people would post recruitment threads in general. Maybe one or two come here, see a thread put here accidentally like yours, read the wrong forum comment and think, aha!