03-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Dockbot

How many are using?

polly
03-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Isn't that a cheat?

Hupernikomen
03-06-2014, 09:48 PM
No it is an intel database. Doesnt interact with gree servers at all. Inputed by syndicates

cynicalmofo
03-07-2014, 05:07 AM
Seeing as dockbot is a commercial product, isn't this just spam?

polly
03-07-2014, 09:01 AM
Yes it is and everything I see on the net, its a cheat

Luv4UR Mom
03-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Cheater

Extras....

Jclew
03-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Cheater

Extras....

I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won ten in a row with it... But that's just cuz' I got buddies that play! :wink: (Those buddies scout a lot though...)

inittowinit
03-08-2014, 09:00 PM
So, let me get this straight, this game, I've played over a year, that is requesting me to "retry" will never be open again on my kindle...
:mad:

cc thunder
03-08-2014, 09:09 PM
So, let me get this straight, this game, I've played over a year, that is requesting me to "retry" will never be open again on my kindle...
:mad: nope, kindle is no longer supported sorry my friend

Rodimus
03-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Ah, getting a "leg up" on the competition using a SQL database is still frowned upon by GREE. Lol, and they say that GREE is ruining the game?

cynicalmofo
03-10-2014, 08:31 AM
It's a commercial product but the fact it's outside of the game means it's perfectly legitimate.

I don't see any issues with people using it, what actually surprises me is that Gree haven't made their own system (Which would be far easier as they wouldn't be relying on often phony scouts) - Pay 30 gold to see all att/def stats of the opposing team when you're fighting. :)

cmbrbb
03-10-2014, 09:40 AM
It's a commercial product but the fact it's outside of the game means it's perfectly legitimate.

I don't see any issues with people using it, what actually surprises me is that Gree haven't made their own system (Which would be far easier as they wouldn't be relying on often phony scouts) - Pay 30 gold to see all att/def stats of the opposing team when you're fighting. :)

Not that I full understand the program, but how is this outside the game. At some point wouldn't it have to connect to the game to get the intel?

Griffin4
03-10-2014, 10:10 AM
No need to purchase any type of bot just join a forum that gives u the information freely

ScornfulRapier
03-10-2014, 02:28 PM
No need to purchase any type of bot just join a forum that gives u the information freely

This

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

panty sniffer
03-10-2014, 03:04 PM
I hereby proclaim that dockBot is NOT a cheat and is a very useful tool. Check it out.

It is a very useful GME program that does not exploit the game in any way. Know what you're talking about before dropping accusations. thank you.

"No need to purchase any type of bot just join a forum that gives u the information freely "

Very true, however DockBot is instant information instead of asking around for intel if your syn is interested in such a thing. Time is a factor in battles.

You're paying for convience is really all it is.

cmbrbb, it is completely outside the game and never interrogates the gree server for anything. Individual battles begin and end only because a syn member tells it that's what is going on. Roll Call and intel is input entirely by your syndicate,. Intel is compiled by every syndicate that is using DockBot for shared information.

Kindred Spirit
03-27-2014, 01:16 PM
No it is an intel database. Doesnt interact with gree servers at all. Inputed by syndicates

Hey i have recently left a syn, n we had been using intel group on google docs...how can i help my new syn get access 2 intel b4 war begins?

GucciMane
03-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Seeing as dockbot is a commercial product, isn't this just spam?

This, and there are plenty of intel rooms we are already happy with, especially people competing within the top-100. Most of us see each other in rivals list anyways.

They're just trying to sell something we don't need. Pretty shady with all the forum spamming too. If the service is free, why would it need to be spammed?

Very true, however DockBot is instant information instead of asking around for intel if your syn is interested in such a thing. Time is a factor in battles.

"Asking around for intel" .... intel rooms have drop-down lists where you pick your syn you want the intel from, and players input it. Seems more convenient than registering for a forum too.

Hupernikomen
03-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Lots of good opinions. Someone got it right. It really is about the convenience, and also about the volume of intel available. Nice thing is your officers actually might get to sleep and the players enjoy as it makes the war process fun. I can show you mine and you decide for yourself.

KingOW
03-27-2014, 05:02 PM
Dockbot is really handy, I love it. Most of all I like the quick target feature to get the best target for your attack fast <3

YankeePhil
10-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Not that I full understand the program, but how is this outside the game. At some point wouldn't it have to connect to the game to get the intel?

Negative, the only intel in the database is input by other members

Evan1000
10-06-2014, 04:51 PM
When my old syndicate tried dockbot for one war when it was free I loved messing with him and ket entering random Intel and saying we're at war with ourselves

Other than that dockbot was annoying, and Intel/scouting is more fun

nickcity
10-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Dockbot is annoying. Who can't look at a list and pick out your own best target? duh

Evan1000
10-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Dockbot is annoying. Who can't look at a list and pick out your own best target? duh

Lazy people, which is exactly who the world had come down to

sister morphine
10-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Nobody forces you to use the Target Room part of it! :rolleyes:

Dockbot and intel rooms may be convenient, but not half so much fun as scouting for yourself and your team.

t12pm
10-07-2014, 02:41 AM
Lazy people, which is exactly who the world had come down to

And using dock or is not lazy instead of scouting for yourself and your team lmao I need a app for this I need a app for Intel i need a app to tell me when to collect that is pure laziness

B0ST0N
10-07-2014, 05:27 AM
I love dockbot :d

Cereal K!ller
10-07-2014, 08:55 AM
You still have to scout with dockbot.

crime cow
10-07-2014, 09:08 AM
I don't think dockbot is lazy at all...I think it is really for people that have no concept of the value of money. I saw on one site that this 'app' costs $25.00 PER EVENT...are you kidding me!?!?!?! There are free intel rooms on GroupMe and how hard is it to take roll, declare and then request intel??? The only thing that takes any effort at all is assigning rolls and that depends on your strategy at the time, so why would you want a program to do that?? Spending hundreds of dollars a year on a program that saves literally minutes of your time is galactically stupid.

Gree, if this is not a cheat it is SPAM, so please lock this thread (when you get around to it of course).

Tadaaah
10-07-2014, 10:32 AM
We haven't punished anyone for using dockbot that I'm aware of. The tool shouldn't be able to pull any information that isn't available for the public.

But let's try not to necro crazy olds threads. Thanks.