PDA

View Full Version : Please remove old NPCs for the sanity of players trying to complete all the maps

ExtremeP7
03-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Yep, the title pretty much sums up my request. Hoping to get on the radar by starting a thread~

Mr.Grumpy
03-06-2014, 08:57 PM
if you're trying to complete the map quests, just hit the targets with the big arrows over their heads.

or am i missing something?

iamnasty
03-06-2014, 08:59 PM
if you're trying to complete the map quests, just hit the targets with the big arrows over their heads.

Yep, ignore those whiners, barking for no apparent reason !!!................moo :D

oakletixfan
03-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Enjoy all that XP and leveling buddy

goldacre84
03-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Hint and tip. If a target has no unit requirements, it's a NPC' and you don't need to hit it to complete the said map.

That's as simple as I can put it.

AfterHours-Oliver
03-07-2014, 12:26 AM

And don't forget if you hit the map,name in the bottom left, it will toggle the arrows on and off which show the targets you need to hit so you don't burn energy and gain XP without need.

Unless you want to.

Point to note.... It's my experience that these NPCs drop crates more regularly than any other attack type during such events.

ExtremeP7
03-07-2014, 05:52 AM
Hint and tip. If a target has no unit requirements, it's a NPC' and you don't need to hit it to complete the said map.

That's as simple as I can put it.

I appreciate the suggestion, but at least on Android this only works as far as the map that your goals folder currently has you working on. If you want to, let's say, pre-stage all the maps first and/or work on a map beyond your goal map then the arrows are not there. You can tap each target and usually figure it out based on the XP gained per hit, but it would be a lot easier if the non-relevant targets were cleared. And just for clarity (not directed at your goldacre), this is a suggestion/request, not a complaint.

Enjoy all that XP and leveling buddy

I was wondering how long it was going to take before some jackoff made a comment like this. After two years of playing the game I have decided to return to some of the ancillary quests/goals and give up on the never-ending struggle to play the game as much as possible while simultaneously playing as little as possible to avoid leveling up. Second, this is my high level account and I have multiple LLPs. Third, If the original post is to be believed, soon level will not effect WD poins scored. Fin.

Yep, ignore those whiners, barking for no apparent reason !!!................moo :D

Bahhhhh

bergmystr
03-07-2014, 06:26 AM
If you looking to stage out the multi-hit targets I setup a spreadsheet for that a while ago. This doesn't have any of the NPC's on it. Just the stock targets.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68538-LTQ-Setup-Spreadsheet