PDA

View Full Version : Motherboard event kills not registering

Gambino
03-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Ive done wasted 1000 gold on this event an my kills are not registering ive sent in 4 tickets now not happy at all think its time to retire

Marine007
03-06-2014, 04:31 PM
It is happening to me also, happene last sltq and I sent in 3 detailed tickets with pics and got back the same copy/paste answers everytime, wasted a lot if gold and their response was we will send it up to our developers so this problem doesn't occur thank you for bringing it to our attention, I lost a lot if gold that event, this game need a lot of fixing, maybe during the 5 hr shut down they will fix everything!!!! I bet all out hoods and money and stats are going to be gone after the time change lol

KillaDon
03-06-2014, 06:21 PM
A&F or CJ please get supprt on this as soon as possible. This is not right by all means and it's stealing real $ from your players who keep this game going. I have sent tickets in as well. With SS of all the proof. Use gold to fill energy to take out target and target is killed the proper amount of times and Green arrow above target goes away and even show a check mark next to goal but yet sit there a while and no splash screen so you have to leave game and when you come back it's always ONE KILL short and yet your energy wasn't credited back so you either have to use more gold which shouldn't have to be used to do the kill again that you already did. Did it to me on a 250x8 target and even the 10x400 and it's really aggravating that this is not handled or even a rely to email saying y'all will add back the gold the players have used and fix the issue. Come on GREE. You pushing long time players who continue to put up with issue like this one step closer to saying enough is enough. And you might ask "why don't we just quit", well maybe it's that we already have so much invested into this we are just hoping one day y'all will take care of the players who keep this game up and running!! Ok long enough message K-D is out!!

cc thunder
03-06-2014, 08:45 PM
quit crying about it and buy more gold, or stop using gold. GREE doesn't care about their customers and you should have realized that by now. even if they say they are sorry it's a big lie because they are going to do the exact same thing again three days later. this game blows now and that's how it is suck it up and get used to it. the good ol days are gone and it's pretty obvious they are not coming back.

by the way no offense to gold users. I was a moderate gold user for quite a long time, but I have seen them drop the ball so many times I barely have interest in this game anymore. I will spend my money elsewhere thank you very much, but you should get the point by now they're not going to do anything to make it right

TZora
03-06-2014, 09:01 PM
what's the point of one event that has 3 events within? the latest dataset just downloaded on my phone, been looking at that crappy "updating" thing since last 5 hours. only 12 hours left in the event and i checked the events list, there're 3 of them and all of them point to the same npc in the same map. what's the point of beating the hell out of one npc?? seriously, this game has gone nuts. it's not just one event, it's 3 events. none of them working properly, i just spent 3100 energy to kick one npc and still showing incomplete. wtf is this lmfao .. oh boy, this is torture and i'm not going to even look at the game until this craziness is over .. beyond ridiculous :D

Champion24
03-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Top 10 teams need to buy more gold for the battles tomorrow..that'll teach gree to respect their customers.

TZora
03-06-2014, 09:21 PM
gree thought, hey they have too much gold on hand .. let's give them a 24 hours ltq that requires insane amount of gold so that they are forced to buy more gold for the syndicate war .. good strategy gree .. good one! :D

Ciara
03-06-2014, 10:44 PM
It's a very 'interesting' failure to synch with the server. It's happened on this and the previous event. You spend the gold and the energy yet the 'failure to synch with the server' is highly selective. It fails to credit you with the kill but manages to not give you back the expended gold and energy. Curious. :/

poo hands
03-06-2014, 10:45 PM
It's a very 'interesting' failure to synch with the server. It's happened on this and the previous event. You spend the gold and the energy yet the 'failure to synch with the server' is highly selective. It fails to credit you with the kill but manages to not give you back the expended gold and energy. Curious. :/

It's called wire fraud

Marine007
03-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Big time fraud!!!!!

Tonyleongcy
03-06-2014, 11:47 PM
Is that posible gree return the gold for us ? i lose a lot of gold also around 800 gold lose ~

Touch Down
03-07-2014, 01:44 AM
I've had this too!

Loot won then error message - loot gone, gold gone....... Gree you owe me a refund on my gold!

TZora
03-07-2014, 03:04 AM
then all of you should ask for a refund.

diablo.mag
03-07-2014, 07:48 AM
I have the same problem spent 800 gold. The target list isn't updating!! Android if it matters.
It was fine until I got to the motherboard event.