PDA

View Full Version : Support Help Please

Biker
03-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Can someone from support contact me, one of our faction mates updated MW and now she can't get the game loaded, keeps giving her a missing data pack error. She can't get into the game to contact support so if a mod sees this can you help. Thanks

Cmdr_Vessery
03-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Your best bet is to have her uninstall and re-install the game. She will not loose her account, as it is tied to her device. From the sound of the error message, it appears like the latest data download was not completed entirely.

Try the re-install first, it will be much faster than trying to get to support which will tell you the exact same thing to do..

Good luck,

-Vessery

Biker
03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks, when she tried to update MW it asked her to delete and reinstall it to complete the update, now she can't reinstall as she gets a " Package file is invalid" message. No idea what's wrong

Cmdr_Vessery
03-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Thanks, when she tried to update MW it asked her to delete and reinstall it to complete the update, now she can't reinstall as she gets a " Package file is invalid" message. No idea what's wrong

This will probably sound silly, but try to have her do the re-install over wifi instead of over phone network.. might be some drop in data if not done over wifi.

Tardavic
03-06-2014, 01:19 PM

We have mentioned this to our developers and have been told that this may be Google Play's end and could also be due to your device type.

Try contacting them and let us know.

Biker
03-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Thanks for the ideas, tried both and still no luck. Google play advised that her device is comparable so suggested we speak with Gree. She is getting frustrated now. Please help

Thanks

Lewis camp
03-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Gree told me 2 day ago they fixed the but try 2 load the game on iPad or iPhone it's still showing the new account and not my old one. New ticket number is 1435825.
Please help I feel like I have went back 2 the back of line on this matter

Goodman
03-08-2014, 04:53 AM
I've have the same problem! But mine has been since the last day of war. I get the same error and everything. Android too.

Last time this happened, few months back, I was out of play for almost a month... I hope Gree fixes this, I miss my faction.

Jeff44
03-08-2014, 07:28 AM
What happens if you delete then reinstall and can't remember your password? Can there be a forgot password button added this would also help with game transfers.

5t0rm
03-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Now missing out on boss event. Gree please help!!! Have not been able to reinstall game since last update. Very frustrated...

seb01340
03-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Hi everybody
I'm new in this forum but old playeur and french so sorry for my english.

I have the same problem of you guys, can t reinstal mw on android.

The solution is find an old update of mw and reinstal, go in game, no restart with new update and quickly transfer on another device.that s work for me.

If that s help.

Later guys and great forum.

The link where I have find update

http://modern-war.fr.uptodown.com/android/telecharger/49348