PDA

View Full Version : Android Users Rivals Profile.

dribblin todger
03-06-2014, 07:11 AM
Android users are getting shafted on PvP events by not being able to load rivals list in what would be deemed a reasonable time, IE 4 or 5 seconds, right now it is taking an age to load the player profile.

Android users tell Gree how you feel!

nickcity
03-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Don't waste time profiling, just attack and spend more gold. - gree support

bravo 6 vk
03-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Game freezes while i hit rivals profile
And it takes 10-20 secs for me, sucks

polly
03-06-2014, 07:47 AM
It not only freezes, it 'not responds' and tries to force close while loading either rival or their profile.

KlitschkO
03-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Think Polly how u feel if u have these freeze about over 20-30 per day....freeze and black screen...some days ago that was situation at my android...now from 2-3 days i have 2-3 freeze or black screen per day..is to good in comparation with past days!:D:)

RealTeflonDon
03-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Yep... I've made a few threads about this. GREE just ignores me though.

The Toe
03-06-2014, 09:24 AM
I don't understand the complaint. Sure you can't view a rivals profile, I learned not to even try that unless I really need to leave them a comment, and most of the time I decide not to, just so I don;t need to invet that much time to bring the profile up, but why bring it up at all? With the new rivals list you KNOW you can rob everyone you come across and they can rob you right back, so who cares what their stats are!

RealTeflonDon
03-06-2014, 09:26 AM
We're talking about attacking. Ya know, to do PvP events & get bricks.. Not every rival can be attacked. Derp

dribblin todger
03-06-2014, 02:26 PM
I don't understand the complaint. Sure you can't view a rivals profile, I learned not to even try that unless I really need to leave them a comment, and most of the time I decide not to, just so I don;t need to invet that much time to bring the profile up, but why bring it up at all? With the new rivals list you KNOW you can rob everyone you come across and they can rob you right back, so who cares what their stats are!

Attacking only. Robbing is too easy, this is specifically related to a problem that spoils PvP participation, in fact last PvP I never even bothered (saved a ton in gold tho)