PDA

View Full Version : Defensive leader advantage?

redinator
03-06-2014, 06:54 AM
If individual prizes for the Trackside Slum Rumble are based on IP, the defensive leaders have a big advantage. They get attacked the most and have the ability to gain the most IP with defensive wins.

dribblin todger
03-06-2014, 06:57 AM
If individual prizes for the Trackside Slum Rumble are based on IP, the defensive leaders have a big advantage. They get attacked the most and have the ability to gain the most IP with defensive wins.

Do you get IP from defensive wins?.. its something ive never noticed, i was always under the impression that you did not!

Sammo the Kid
03-06-2014, 07:03 AM
Defensive leaders deserve some benefit for having that role in their syn.

/I'm not a DL

Bartolo
03-06-2014, 07:04 AM
defensive wins haven't counted towards individual goals in the past... don't know if gree has the programming acumen to filter defensive IP from attacking ip.

reticlover
03-06-2014, 09:47 AM
Do you get IP from defensive wins?.. its something ive never noticed, i was always under the impression that you did not!

yes you get ip from defensive wins

GucciMane
03-06-2014, 11:01 AM
The "advantage" is almost negligible compared to the IP gotten from very high activity or gold use, and there will be gold use for this type of event let me tell you.....

SFJAG
03-06-2014, 05:04 PM
There will be almost no defensive wins by DLs now that they have increased PAs to x 3

cmbrbb
03-06-2014, 05:16 PM
There will be almost no defensive wins by DLs now that they have increased PAs to x 3

I can see Gree changing this event so the DL you get is more that 3x your strongest attack player.