PDA

View Full Version : Need help with support ticket - Anyone??? - Resurrected

local1
03-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Earlier post was closed. Can understand somewhat due to many chiming in with open cases, impossible to track that.

Tardavic did get me a response from support. Although I'm not sure what color the glasses are they are seeing things thru. As mentioned previously I would post response from support. Here it is . . .

I apologize that you were among several that were affected by this, but I cannot disagree with what our logs show.

I have confirmed that apart from the epic boss and ltq goal chains, you did receive a majority of the boss loot, but you did not complete any of the other goal chains.

I understand that the boss goals were resetting and we had distinguished this from the actual ltq goals resetting, but this has already been addressed and we are no longer compensating for this matter.

Now someone explain to me how on the boss 200 event I can get "majority" of the boss loot but not complete any of the other goal chains. Be assured that I went from zero to 200 boss kills AFTER the glitch was fixed. Auctually started killing boss 201 over and over as it kept repeating that one. Got countless number of those Interpol named units.

So, basically I'm sitting here with at least a response that took a spine to provide from support. BUT, this issue is still unresolved. From my side all was done fairly. Why logging or goal chains are not recorded correctly is not within my grasp of understanding. I only that many units are due to my account and everyone wants to close tickets and lock threads.

How does this not show that the event was completed?