PDA

View Full Version : Notifications during WD

tayyib
03-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Gree during WD instead of sending out notifications saying someone attacked you and won/lost create something like defensive wins figure W D L. Like you have in CC. That would be good.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Thanks for mentioning this to us.

I have confirmed that this was at one point suggested for CC, and I agree that this can be confusing.

I have passed this over to our developers for consideration and will gladly keep you posted.

One question, relating to notification messages, when attacked can you confirm that the push notification has been removed from the game, but are able to disable within your device settings?

Also, would you so kindly be able to let me know if you still receive these notifications once the PN has been disabled?

tayyib
03-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Thanks for mentioning this to us.

I have confirmed that this was at one point suggested for CC, and I agree that this can be confusing.

I have passed this over to our developers for consideration and will gladly keep you posted.

One question, relating to notification messages, when attacked can you confirm that the push notification has been removed from the game, but are able to disable within your device settings?

Also, would you so kindly be able to let me know if you still receive these notifications once the PN has been disabled?
By disabling they don`t appear but it will be good to have something added up like Defensive wins as CC. :)
So that defensive wins don`t add up in total wins. This time one of our player ended up with 1499 wins and didn't get 1500 wins units because his overall wins were over 1500 including defensive.

iamnasty
03-10-2014, 02:42 AM
with the notification on during WD will give the chance for others to identify whom attacked you and the chance to seek revenge or request their big brother to do so after WD ????, ....................this feature serve nor achieve nothing other than more hatred !!!.....moo :D

Richard79
03-10-2014, 05:13 AM
Altho the notifactions do get somewhat annoying i will not turn them off as id like to see who has taken a fancy to my rear end.

Tardavic
03-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey guys, this has been reported to us a few times now, esp during WD and these notifications should be disabled while this is being further looked into.

reesiepuff
03-12-2014, 08:25 PM
You can easily figure out defensive losses by looking at total wins and subtracting what # wins you have in battle capabilities goal. But i do agree a defensive column would be good so we can determine if a person is attacking, active, etc