PDA

View Full Version : Crappy LE Building

Mastert55!
03-05-2014, 02:10 PM
GREE!!!!!! What kind of crap is this?!?! You put out a building that gives 102$ per 4 hours. Not 102k or even 1020. Only one hundred and two dollars. My supply depot is maxed out and it gives out 70x that. This is a joke. I was expecting a building that starts at at least half a billion to buy. What happened to the good old days when it was a challenge to better your base.

2000y2k
03-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Maybe next month. Gree posted yesterday on the thread they created that it was made for new players. Not sure why a new player would want a building that at level 10 gives out just over $3,000 but at least they can get the upgrade units.

tayyib
03-05-2014, 02:29 PM
I think u guys don't want free good units comes with this LTB. Next time when they bring out any expensive one then u will start spamming the forum again.

lemonhaze
03-05-2014, 02:35 PM
they just wanted to make sure all of us got the 89k unit..they dont care no more about us high income guys..if they want to help all they should put a small build out and a 300-500m lvl 1 build..something that dwarfs the artic mining rig..i was lucky and able to get all 3 of those the 24 hr Ac,the 48hr AMR and the 12hr villa...but come on gree offer the new ppl a chance at these builds it will help their IPH and the HLP'S IPH..they dont have to be the same name or image since it was a LTE but cant u just go to the old map and get something like the freedom tower and rename it and give good outputs that are 24,48 and 12hr builds..these new ones wit 18hr 4hr times are ridiculas and poor programming

local1
03-05-2014, 02:38 PM
I like the units. Building is a real estate hog. So, after full upgrade for less than 20 million delete the building if the space is needed.

If you really want to help the low level guys, and start a fire with everyone else, release a high output building that is only available when UNDER a certain level or IPH.

giorgio
03-05-2014, 02:46 PM
GREE!!!!!! What kind of crap is this?!?! You put out a building that gives 102$ per 4 hours. Not 102k or even 1020. Only one hundred and two dollars. My supply depot is maxed out and it gives out 70x that. This is a joke. I was expecting a building that starts at at least half a billion to buy. What happened to the good old days when it was a challenge to better your base.

Gree did it right this time.This building comes with some good prized unit as you upgrade it. It is affordable for all players to build upon it.I was a beginner player once too and I wished then to have had a chance on those free units that comes with the upgrades. This is it beginners intermediate and senior player coming together for a building that was long overdue.Yes I can buy gold unit if I want but outhere there are many players that cannot......well done Gree. Forza Italia 999321167

SpikeyKit
03-05-2014, 02:51 PM

Final 2 units will cost gold to push through, well played by gree. All seems to be fine. Crap payout great units but the final 2 will cost you.
Seems like gree logic to me. Get new players buying for the units too.

pb23
03-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Gree did it right this time.This building comes with some good prized unit as you upgrade it. It is affordable for all players to build upon it.I was a beginner player once too and I wished then to have had a chance on those free units that comes with the upgrades. This is it beginners intermediate and senior player coming together for a building that was long overdue.Yes I can buy gold unit if I want but outhere there are many players that cannot......well done Gree. Forza Italia 999321167

The building itself is completely worthless. It does absolutely nothing for your cashflow. You are better off upgrading or building almost any other building for better IPH.

That being said... this is really just a way to sell units for cash. Next time can we please get a SWEET looking building like the Cold Fusion Reactor, but actually have it be worth something? You guys can still "help the new players" by offering these very same units for sale in the store for in game cash, and have the last one cost 250 gold.... roughly close to what it would cost to use a speed up to finish your level 10 building in time.

I'm personally skipping the building and focusing on getting my unit buildings to 10... the last 2 LTQs requiring the default NPCs were at LEAST a 2 million stat boost. GREE can keep the 232k attack this time around.

oakletixfan
03-05-2014, 02:55 PM
I like it. Im going to upgrade it to level 10, sell it off because it is a waste of space and enjoy my 232k/203k stat boost. Even if i have to drop a little gold to get it maxed so what.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Hey guys, really appreciate the feedback, but in a way to reduce the amount of ongoing threads, please continue any further discussions in one thread.

Otherwise, would have to close down this thread.

Thanks!!