PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading a Building Getting Server Error

Kill Joy
03-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Trying to upgrade the new building and I keep getting a server error. Restarted, took out of memory, re-installed and still nothing. I can build, collect, donate, raid, attack, etc. Just not upgrade any building. Any ideas? Help? This error is going to screw up my upgrade time to fully upgrade the new LE in time to get the level 10 upgrade unit.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 01:50 PM
We are aware of server issues with any attempts to upgrade a new building. Can you confirm what platform you are using?

Our developers have been investigating these sort of issues, in the meantime will make sure this gets further escalated.

tayyib
03-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Not only that while opening boxes it gives error. Tap on faction tab gives u the same error. And it doesn't end here it has been around for about 2 months now. I don't expect this to be solved cuz I am too used to these glitches :)

Ghost-12
03-05-2014, 02:13 PM
...Check your Cement factory! i saw this error once here and the issue was that someone raided that building and when the player tried to upgrade or build it gives errors.
Hope it gets fix your u men.

Duncan00
03-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Kill joy is using a iPhone 4

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 02:45 PM
...Check your Cement factory! i saw this error once here and the issue was that someone raided that building and when the player tried to upgrade or build it gives errors.
Hope it gets fix your u men.

Yes, that would explain the server error, thanks for pointing this out. This is also under investigation and we really do apologize for all of the bugs and server errors currently going on.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 02:48 PM
The building raiding issue and the building upgrade issues are two different issues, but are occurring on both platforms.

Thanks again guys.

Eduard
03-05-2014, 03:03 PM
I play on Ipads and Android. Ipad works fine, buth both Android gives the server problems. This is whith, buying buildings, upgrade building, expanding land.
I also have to click twice on protect your money in the vault. The first time nothing happens, second time it writes to the vault.
Also the first money you win in an attac is on Android allways lost. This problem is for months now and allready reported in a separate topic, but never solved.
Hope you got something on this information.

Kill Joy
03-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Yes, that would explain the server error, thanks for pointing this out. This is also under investigation and we really do apologize for all of the bugs and server errors currently going on.

My cement factory has not been raided. I still can not upgrade. So no it doesn't explain the server error. I have sent in a ticket regarding this issue. I hope that its resolved quickly as the window of opportunity to fully upgrade the new le without gold has passed. Now every second this problem goes on is more gold I may have to spend in order to get the level 10 upgrade done in time.

Systematrix
03-05-2014, 06:56 PM
I get this error also on Android. I keep trying to upgrade the building, usually by the second time it gives me a server error but it takes my money. Then I restart the game and the building is in process of upgrading.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 07:27 PM
My cement factory has not been raided. I still can not upgrade. So no it doesn't explain the server error. I have sent in a ticket regarding this issue. I hope that its resolved quickly as the window of opportunity to fully upgrade the new le without gold has passed. Now every second this problem goes on is more gold I may have to spend in order to get the level 10 upgrade done in time.

We apologize as this is the other server error issue I had previously mentioned.
I believe I had mentioned that this has been looked into as well, but I currently do not have any other updates for you. As soon as I do, will let you know.

Kill Joy
03-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Any updates yet? It has been 24 hours without being able to upgrade a building. Support has been responding to my tickets, but they don't follow up. They ask for screenshots of the error I am getting and then I hear nothing back from them. I have re-synced my phone with iTunes, Deleted the app like they have asked and still nothing. This is really really frustrating.

We apologize as this is the other server error issue I had previously mentioned.
I believe I had mentioned that this has been looked into as well, but I currently do not have any other updates for you. As soon as I do, will let you know.

The Destroyer!
03-06-2014, 12:33 PM
I play on Ipads and Android. Ipad works fine, buth both Android gives the server problems. This is whith, buying buildings, upgrade building, expanding land.
I also have to click twice on protect your money in the vault. The first time nothing happens, second time it writes to the vault.
Also the first money you win in an attac is on Android allways lost. This problem is for months now and allready reported in a separate topic, but never solved.
Hope you got something on this information.

Same issues here. Tickets in with GREE for weeks. Receive the same canned email replies, no results. I remain skeptically optimistic the new assault mission (in beta testing now) rolls out without glitches.

johnnybravoo77
03-06-2014, 12:52 PM
I get this error also on Android. I keep trying to upgrade the building, usually by the second time it gives me a server error but it takes my money. Then I restart the game and the building is in process of upgrading.

Same for me, android.

Socks
03-06-2014, 05:43 PM
This happens all the time. It's rather humorous, really. "Server error, make sure you're connected to the internet" meanwhile everything else in my home running off of wifi works just fine. I love how the blame is laid at your feet. There should really be multiple error messages, because it's just insulting when my wifi works just fine and they say it's my fault.