PDA

View Full Version : Are Gree Dumb Or Smart?

Touch Down
03-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Game is still getting more expensive and harder to compete in without using a crap load of gold.

Are Gree so dumb they make it more and more costly to play?
They are obviously not listening to their clients asking for the game to become a more realistic cost to play and finish events.

Or are we the stupid ones that line their pockets while they are laughing their heads off how much they can squeeze out of us??

Shame on you Gree for either being a totally greedy company not giving a crap about your clients rising cost or for taking advantge of our addictions and forcing the cost up.

Bottom line is the cost of this game is getting out of control...... Time to fix it Gree!

RealTeflonDon
03-05-2014, 01:11 PM
I agree

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85225-Gold-Pricing-amp-Event-Requirements&highlight=gold+pricing

Touch Down
03-05-2014, 01:16 PM
The short of it is, GREE is pricing themselves out of the mobile gaming market

Just read your other post. This comment may be the best quote of the entire forum history.

Munch on it
03-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Gree is probably laughing at everyone. Threads like these have been getting made for well over a year now and nothing has changed, except the size of their wallets.

RealTeflonDon
03-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Thanks Touch Down. & Munch, I'm laughing at GREE for not fully capitalizing on the golden opportunity they had to be exponentially more profitable.

Nighteg
03-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Is this a rhetorical question?

Sandukan
03-05-2014, 03:25 PM
I think GREE is running a business experiment.
Will a good product sell even if ran by the most incompetent personel you can find?
Look on the bright side this may put an end to pricey staff for your next start-up.

GREE isn't dumb. You are.

1Shot
03-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I think GREE is running a business experiment.
Will a good product sell even if ran by the most incompetent personel you can find?
Look on the bright side this may put an end to pricey staff for your next start-up.

GREE isn't dumb. You are.

Your just a kiss up to GREE so get out.

I 100% agree with Touch Down. Im thinking of quitting soon and tell me friends too also.

Sandukan
03-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Your just a kiss up to GREE so get out.

I 100% agree with Touch Down. Im thinking of quitting soon and tell me friends too also.
Kiss up to GREE?
If that is what you read from my post you clearly are at the shallow end of the gene pool.

You choose to play this game. If it isn't meeting your requirements for entertainment then walk away.
If you continue to play only to ***** and moan who is dumb?

Great Milenko
03-05-2014, 08:13 PM
The gold spenders are the dumb ones. People are consistently paying the high prices it takes to be competitive so why shouldn't Gree make it expensive. Until people stop spending money like they do nothing will change. You need to realize as a consumer you DO have power.

RealTeflonDon
03-05-2014, 08:19 PM
The gold spenders are the dumb ones. People are paying the high prices it takes to be competitive so why shouldn't Gree make it expensive.

Becauase GREE would be exponentially more profitable if they made the game more affordable to everyone.

Great Milenko
03-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Becauase GREE would be exponentially more profitable if they made the game more affordable to everyone.

Big gold spenders pay what it takes to be competitive if Gree lowered the price to be competitive they would spend less. Low-average spend what they can if Gree lowers the prices they will continue to spend what they can.