PDA

View Full Version : My favorite time of the cycle

OBAMASMAMA
03-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Here we are in Mongolia, I'm at 6 cards out of 10 with the 3 days left. This is where the fun begins... The posts in the General tab about the players complaining of losing these last three days and threatening to not spend gold again on this event.
For you complaining players, you know you're gonna keep spending gold for that 40-50k unit. It's the stats that keep you going! There's no point on flipping out on mods for this if you don't win.
Anyways, anybody that has/gets 10/10 for free or for gold, I congratulate you. I'll be content with my 6/10 if said occurrence happens. But in approximately 3 days, everybody that isn't a whiner, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Anne Dunham

Dilligaf13
03-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Just be happy for what you get. All of you do well on this event, I for one don't do it because it doesn't like me so I take this time to rest. I've never had any luck with this type of event so don't do it. If you don't like it don't do it. Yes the units are good but why pull your hair out on something that is totally out of your control. This event is guaranteed to give gree the advantage and make them loads of money because people are going to spend loads of gold on it. If you want the units that bad go for it, if not do as I do and take a break. Have fun all and happy hunting.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Very much appreciate the positive feedback, really means a lot to the community.

Let's hopefully please keep this thread positive!!

Sheldor Sir
03-05-2014, 01:28 PM
2 years got to the end once gets frustrating when other members get all the way every time (we all only cash) but its life and there are loads of other things to get stressed about but not a game on your phone!!!!

Sheldor Sir
03-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Oh Yeh evening Tardavic...........anymore juicy info, like Commander Khan health levels ?