PDA

View Full Version : Modifiers

DoubleR7
03-05-2014, 09:40 AM
So now that everyone in each tier can beat their counterparts, can we get some non-stat mods for war tiers? Building output. Time upgrade decrease. Upgrade cost decrease. Multiple upgrades at once. 5% IP increase? You did good by doing +1 energy regen with completing the boss. Let's get some more non-stat mods attached to things (and not make it cost a vault to complete)

Top 500 in MW has a +30% building output. Top 1500 has -15% upgrade time. Let's get some more of this stuff floating around in CC.

I'm sure we can all brainstorm new mods.

Prendiville
03-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Next ltb should be like frosty hideout IMO

ImmaBoss
03-05-2014, 09:53 AM
So now that everyone in each tier can beat their counterparts, can we get some non-stat mods for war tiers? Building output. Time upgrade decrease. Upgrade cost decrease. Multiple upgrades at once. 5% IP increase? You did good by doing +1 energy regen with completing the boss. Let's get some more non-stat mods attached to things (and not make it cost a vault to complete)

Top 500 in MW has a +30% building output. Top 1500 has -15% upgrade time. Let's get some more of this stuff floating around in CC.

+1 totally agree

Nighteg
03-05-2014, 09:56 AM

+2

reticlover
03-05-2014, 11:53 AM
agree. make battle tiers for syndicates better by giving modifiers that help the game with out increasing attack/defense. give upgrade cost,upgrade time, purchase cost and build time upgrades, mods that increase the number of buildings that can be built and upgraded at the same time.

cc thunder
03-05-2014, 09:38 PM

I'm sure we can all brainstorm new mods.+3

RealTeflonDon
03-05-2014, 09:40 PM

+4 .

Champion24
03-05-2014, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=DoubleR7;1225064]So now that everyone in each tier can beat their counterparts, can we get some non-stat mods for war tiers? Building output. Time upgrade decrease. Upgrade cost decrease. Multiple upgrades at once. 5% IP increase? You did good by doing +1 energy regen with completing the boss. Let's get some more non-stat mods attached to things (and not make it cost a vault to complete)

I'm sure we can all brainstorm new mods.[/QUOTE

+5

OmgMileyCyrus
03-06-2014, 12:32 AM
+6
Extras

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
03-06-2014, 03:21 AM

ooo look a -5% build upgrade time in the 24hr ltq (massive gamble to get it though as based on loot drops)

also I restarted playing after the frosty hideouts what was so special about them?

CCKallDAY
03-06-2014, 03:58 AM
+ 7

bravo 6 vk
03-06-2014, 06:01 AM
Good post. Cant agree more!
+8!

nickcity
03-06-2014, 06:44 AM
Gree won't sacrifice their bottom line. Do you think increasing these mods will ultimately help you complete the quests and save you gold? They might short term, but the events will be modified to cost the same or more real money to finish just like they have in the past. Looking at the events as a whole, are you spending more, less, or the same to complete them? More. Why would Gree give away something that the top players will pay for anyway? They might throw a bone once in awhile, but we always pay for it in the end. It doesn't matter what prizes we get, they are just short term rewards that make us feel good but soon are neutralized by the business aspect.

CitrineTooleoRS
03-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Great post from the OP. More "other" mods please Gree!!

DoubleR7
03-07-2014, 10:41 AM
War and having great stats are just 1 part of the game. While it is a major function, there are other parts of the game some players in enjoy, hence the request for non-stat increasing mods.

GREE- maybe see how the individual war rankings pan out this time around and consider placing non-stat mods at plateaus. Like a +1 upgrade mod, 10-25% more building output, 10-20% decrease in building time, +2-10% IP gain

Food for thought.

sam0621
03-07-2014, 11:23 AM
+9...............

sam0621
03-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Maybe a player ip tier mod prize for war such as 60kip gets 2% upgrade time 150k gets +1 building or +1 upgrade.