PDA

View Full Version : Still no refund on epic boss!!!!!!

Snatcher
03-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Hey all, as most of you noticed, we had some issues crop up with the epic boss last weekend. There were two issues, one was being stuck at level 10 of the boss and the other was the resetting.

Regarding the resetting, we are currently re-adding a portion of gold spent (if any) to the players who saw that issue. We apologize for the time it took to address this.

Thank you for your patience while this was being worked on. I'd ask that people please keep comments regarding the epic boss event in this thread rather than starting new ones. Thank you.

As you can see This has still not been take care of... I would say fix it ASAP..... Im tired of waiting for it. IVe send multiple tickets About it and all get ignored or closet but a pre generated message....

Die14
03-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Nothing here too! Just BS

King little fruit fly
03-05-2014, 08:40 AM
As you can see This has still not been take care of... I would say fix it ASAP..... Im tired of waiting for it. IVe send multiple tickets About it and all get ignored or closet but a pre generated message....

C'mon, seriously, you expect a refund from Gree!! ;)

Snatcher
03-05-2014, 08:49 AM
C'mon, seriously, you expect a refund from Gree!! ;)

For example "if you buy a new phone and it doesn't work properly you want your cash back or atleast that they give a new 1"

Thief
03-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Regarding the resetting, we are currently re-adding a portion of gold spent (if any) to the players who saw that issue.

#1 Were you Reset?
#2 What amount of Gold did you spend before you were Reset
#3 "portion" is Vauge for a reason.

Hate to say it but its happened on multiple events for most of the Veterans around here. I believe i'm still waiting on gold and my unit to properly work from 11 months ago? So get in line :P

Web323
03-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Regarding the resetting, we are currently re-adding a portion of gold spent (if any) to the players who saw that issue.

#1 Were you Reset?
#2 What amount of Gold did you spend before you were Reset
#3 "portion" is Vauge for a reason.

Hate to say it but its happened on multiple events for most of the Veterans around here. I believe i'm still waiting on gold and my unit to properly work from 11 months ago? So get in line :P

Yes, still waiting for that unit to work

irish6
03-05-2014, 11:10 AM

Despite repeated emails and tickets, still no resolution and worse not even a courteous response.

Tardavic
03-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Guys, we appreciate your concerns and understand the frustration to say the least.

This matter has been resolved and all compensation has been credited.

One last thing to note, please do not send in tickets here as you will need to contact Support for this reason.

With said, we will have to close down this thread and appreciate your understanding.

Snatcher
03-05-2014, 12:35 PM
It hasnt been credited while i had a reset from 130-->70

And i used 300 gold on that event

Thief
03-06-2014, 06:35 AM
It hasnt been credited while i had a reset from 130-->70

And i used 300 gold on that event

I'm not trying to be a jerk but again did you use 300 gold before or after you were reset?
I'm only going by what CJ posted as the parameters.

Follow those 3 Parameters and it allows you to send in the ticket clearly explaining why you think you deserve a portion of your 300 gold back.

Snatcher
03-06-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm not trying to be a jerk but again did you use 300 gold before or after you were reset?
I'm only going by what CJ posted as the parameters.

Follow those 3 Parameters and it allows you to send in the ticket clearly explaining why you think you deserve a portion of your 300 gold back.

I used it before reset and got up to lvl 140 and been set back to 70 and due to the reset my gold use has been cleaned too, so i sended in a ticket and got An answer with that there isnt any record of gold use.....

gero
03-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Still not credited and gold used before the fix was put in place. Keep getting generic responses from support about escalating to developers. Has there been any official word as well as to why the level 300 player boss strength was exponentially stronger than level 299 player boss strength?